Has Anyone Noticed The Change In One Of Dr. Peat's Articles On Serotonin?

lampofred

I don't want to explicitly mention the change because if he took it out, he either doesn't want what he previously had on there to be public or he now thinks what was previously there is wrong.

But I was just curious to see if anyone knew as to whether he makes changes to the articles on his website often, or if this is something exceptional?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
L

lampofred

Amen. So whatcha got? :ss2

Never mind sorry, I just checked using the Wayback Machine website, and I was wrong.

I thought it was in one of the serotonin articles that he mentions "Wikipedia is a function of consensus; according to them, serotonin is a happy hormone, and there are no conspiracies of government officials and bankers" and when in "Serotonin: Effects in disease, aging and inflammation" I saw the line "Many years ago, public relations experts used expensive opinion polls to judge the effectiveness of their efforts, but now there is a convenient way to see how the general public is thinking: Wikipedia, the internet encyclopedia. The success of corporate advertising can be seen in their recent article on serotonin, which says "It is a well-known contributor to feelings of well-being; therefore it is also known as a 'happiness hormone' despite not being a hormone," I thought he took the part about "consensus" and "conspiracies of government officials and bankers" out.

But he didn't make any changes, the line I was thinking about is actually in his email depository.

My head is so corrupted with conspiracy BS that I keep thinking I'm finding conspiracies/hidden things everywhere.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin