Has anyone noticed synchronicity?

Darin

Im a 16 year old who lives with my parents and siblings.

My parents are under metabolic stress, as well as stress from their jobs, which creates their authoritarian, high-serotonin attitudes. (learned helplessness too) They're Super obedient to propoganda, covid, PUFA, the usual .

I've noticed when my metabolism and temperature is highest, they respect me more, are less authoritarian towards me, regardless of whether I do or say something which would normally infuriate them.

I then proceeded to eat a ton of garlic-seasoned pickles at night, which gave me weird erotic dreams with an extremely ugly woman , (high serotonin), and the next day started to make my parents and siblings extremely aggressive to me for trivial things. I also became much more defensive than usual. Someone posted that garlic was a brain desynchronizer, and I second that from my experience.

Has anyone else noticed such a drastic effect? This effect of radiating your presence to others? This effect was so noticeable that it gives me hope for dealing with automatons.

AndrogenicJB

My parents are under metabolic stress, as well as stress from their jobs, which creates their authoritarian, high-serotonin attitudes. (learned helplessness too) They're Super obedient to propoganda, covid, PUFA, the usual .

I've noticed when my metabolism and temperature is highest, they respect me more, are less authoritarian towards me, regardless of whether I do or say something which would normally infuriate them.

I then proceeded to eat a ton of garlic-seasoned pickles at night, which gave me weird erotic dreams with an extremely ugly woman , (high serotonin), and the next day started to make my parents and siblings extremely aggressive to me for trivial things. I also became much more defensive than usual. Someone posted that garlic was a brain desynchronizer, and I second that from my experience.

Has anyone else noticed such a drastic effect? This effect of radiating your presence to others? This effect was so noticeable that it gives me hope for dealing with automatons.
People definately seem to respect me more when my hormonal health is optimal

Not to worry.. it's a universal truth that people sense each other's energy, whether or not they believe in the phenomenon, as there are many more levels of awareness in play than even we ourselves are aware.

I have repeatedly noticed the same phenomenon for decades whenever I fast for a period of time. There is no sign around my neck saying'this man is fasting' but there are early lot of subtle dynamics, both physical and psycho spiritual, in play, which are being picked up unconsciously but others in our midst.

All the more reason to attend to ones well-being rather than the reactions of others!

opethfeldt

I notice this too and even at a distance. People who haven't even seen me in person will treat me completely differently depending on my mental and physical state. It is true that we generally attract what we put out. I think the vibe you put off matters much more than the actual content of what you say. I think we've all experienced a time where we "knew" intuitively that someone disliked us, despite them being outwardly friendly. All of us are quipped with this intuitive ability. We just have different levels in terms of our ability to conciously use it and listen to it.

BearWithMe

Definitely can confirm everything mentioned above.

The real question is, how to put yourself in that "optimal state", reliably, on demand.

Pet Peeve

In traditional chinese medicine garlic is concidered extremely heating, I cant eat more than small amounts before I get anger issues.

I think that's more of a law of attraction thing than synchronicity, but either way, yes, I've noticed my metabolic rate influences how people treat me. This also, of course, applies to animals too. When I'm walking on the street and I'm feeling good( that high CO2, relaxed feeling), dogs tend to act friendly and curious when they see me, but when my mood is bad, they just bark at me, as if they see me as a threat.

TheSir

As a related inquiry, does anyone have thoughts on whether the emotions and thoughts we harbor in our minds guide the development of our facial features over the course of our lives, that is, beyond the mere consequences of good & bad physical health? We can certainly tell a tortured face apart from the peaceful, the conscientious from the unprincipled, the impulsive from the sensible, the thinking person from the feeling person, the pure from the vile, and so on. Question: do we see in the faces of others their inborn disposition, acquired character, or mere temporary emotions?

BearWithMe

As a related inquiry, does anyone have thoughts on whether the emotions and thoughts we harbor in our minds guide the development of our facial features over the course of our lives, that is, beyond the mere consequences of good & bad physical health? We can certainly tell a tortured face apart from the peaceful, the conscientious from the unprincipled, the impulsive from the sensible, the thinking person from the feeling person, the pure from the vile, and so on. Question: do we see in the faces of others their inborn disposition, acquired character, or mere temporary emotions?
Bipolar person can switch from tortured to peaceful, from conscientious to unprincipled, from impulsive to sensible, from thinking person to feeling person, from pure to the vile, in matter of seconds. The change is immediatelly apparent on their faces.

It is mostly the interplay of facial muscle, and our subconscious ability to pick on the subtlest changes in tension of these muscle, and interpret it as a mood / personality trait.

Plus of course, as the person grows older, he or she develops wrinkles according to the expression he or she spends the most time in.

So if he or she is angry all the time, he or she develops wrinkles very different from happy person, and we subconsciosly pick up on this.

PolishSun

do higher energy people attract lower metabolism people? because those are like mosquitos trying to suck the energy from other person with higher energy levels.

BearWithMe

do higher energy people attract lower metabolism people? because those are like mosquitos trying to suck the energy from other person with higher energy levels.
Lower metabolism people are either scared of high metabolism people, or hate them, or both.

Obviously there are enegry vampires but they suck the energy from anybody who is available at the moment. Also, these vampires are not necessarily low metabolism / low energy people

I certainly noticed this recently returning to the workplace. In beginning my job I was certainly a low energetic state and I felt people steering away from me, avoiding spending time with me alone as it felt awkward for both me and then. Since then I've worked on some ways to increase my metabolism and all of a sudden people are smiling at me, joking around and eager to listen to what I have to say in social situations.

Nomane Euger

yes they do,and these lower metabolism peoples tend to seek the recognition of these higher energy peoples and to peirceive them inconsciously as a djudjing/authority figure in their mind

Dr. B

I certainly noticed this recently returning to the workplace. In beginning my job I was certainly a low energetic state and I felt people steering away from me, avoiding spending time with me alone as it felt awkward for both me and then. Since then I've worked on some ways to increase my metabolism and all of a sudden people are smiling at me, joking around and eager to listen to what I have to say in social situations.
but is it really metabolism or just behavior. metabolism can influence behavior, but then to some extent it is just a choice, and drugs, stimulants etc can also influence it. more metabolism equals more energy, less depression etc... but it can also be overcome with stimulants and many different things. hence you can find low metabolic people , like they have all kinds of diseases or obesity etc yet still are loved in social situations...

Lower metabolism people are either scared of high metabolism people, or hate them, or both.

Obviously there are enegry vampires but they suck the energy from anybody who is available at the moment. Also, these vampires are not necessarily low metabolism / low energy people

what are these, psychopaths/narcissists?

but is it really metabolism or just behavior. metabolism can influence behavior, but then to some extent it is just a choice, and drugs, stimulants etc can also influence it. more metabolism equals more energy, less depression etc... but it can also be overcome with stimulants and many different things. hence you can find low metabolic people , like they have all kinds of diseases or obesity etc yet still are loved in social situations...
You're completely correct on the latter part, I notice in myself again with alcohol / cocaine, I channel many of the same attributes as when I'm in a good metabolic spot. To return to the first point, I think it is the metabolism as I have since found myself in a worse metabolic state and the same avoidance of me begins to occur, it's almost people can sense it on me. They are very hard to discern I guess, I did have the thought the other day when quite intoxicated that I felt like I was in the perfect metabolic state, my skin felt warm, I felt communal and creative, I've not seen this discussed yet on here but would be certainly something I'd be interested in exploring.

Nomane Euger

what are these, psychopaths/narcissists?
It’s not just behavior,hormones increase your tendancy to certains behaviors,and certains behaviors will increase certains hormones,but there is certain cases where you energetic status is that low that even if you try to act a certain positive way in a certain context,like trying to act manly with a women,you won’t feel any increase in protective hormones and your stress will increase furthermore.but for sure if your body has the capacity.you can be loved in social situations and not for the goods reasons,you can be a man with an acute voice making other peoples laugh and always submitting yourself to other males and even females,some men’s will like you because they feel better about their self when with you as you are submitting.some women’s will like you also for the same reason,for a men that’s not desirable because if you are in this state you have others negatives that come with it.sole stimulants like alcohol can powerfully increase some protective hormones on the moment that make you feel chill and reduce anxiety,then you are appréciable

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals