Has anyone lowered blood pressure or cholesterol using thyroid?

P

Peatness

If anyone has achieved this please could you tell me how you did this please.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
If anyone has achieved this please could you tell me how you did this please.
Hi Pina, I do not have heart disease, except mild arrhythmia. I am taking Zeta Aid, which prevents heart disease and as long as I supplement Zeta Aid, I have no arrhythmia. I have posted about this topic numerous times. It is based on the research by Thomas M. Riddick, who suffered from heart disease. He was a chemical engineer specialized in water treatment where the Zeta Potential takes an important role. It controls colloidal stability and since blood is a colloid, strengthening it Zeta Potential by supplementing beneficial electrolytes, heart disease can be avoided. Dr. T.C. McDaniel suffered from severe PVC (premature ventricular contraction) and stumbled upon Riddick's research. He formulated his Zeta Aid, which is a modified formula from the original one that Riddick published. He lived to almost 102 years! His daughter Macbeth is still selling Zeta Aid on zetaaid.com.

Then another forum member made me aware of the research by Dr. Barnes, who discovered a correlation between heart disease and low thyroid function. I have re-edited the scanned book and made it into a more readable PDF.

I have read (from Dr. Klinghart) that bacteria from either inflamed gums or treated root canals, etc., can easily enter the blood stream. They form 'biofilms' on the arterial wall and also on the heart valves (happened to a friend of mine). This causes inflammation and can lead to a build-up of plaque. I also read that this may be a 'repair' response of the body, it raises the cholesterol level to patch the damaged blood vessels, which then can lead to blockage. Again this in not my field of expertise.

However, my understanding is that if you strengthen the Zeta Potential, which increases the electrostatic repulsion of the blood particles, it can dissolve these biofilms, and can lead to healing of the blood vessels, thereby reversing the cardiovascular disease, and finally lowering blood pressure.

From a lecture of the late Dr. John Diamond, I heard that the body raises the blood pressure purposely, because the blood transport through the arteries or veins is impaired. Just lowering the blood pressure can be dangerous, he witnessed that an overweight patient with severely high blood pressure died after the administration of blood pressure lowering drugs!

I am not sure how a low thyroid function raises the cholesterol, if there is no other medical issue, as in dental bacterial load and biofilms.

Then there is also chlorine dioxide, better known as 'MMS' (Miracle Mineral Supplement). It is a water sanitizer but Jim Humble, a mining engineer, discovered its miracle use in malaria treatment. It has found many other uses, even in cardiovascular health. Chlorine dioxide is a gas and it can penetrate the bacterial biofilms and kill those pathogens. I think both, Zeta Aid, and chlorine dioxide go hand in hand to prevent cardiovascular disease.

If you are interested, I can post download links to Riddick's book (200 MB) and the PDF by Dr. Broda Barnes. Or search my older posts, where I provided those download links. Please note, I am a physicist and not a doctor, so I can't diagnose nor recommend anything regarding heart disease.

Here are some testimonials regarding the use of chlorine dioxide for high blood pressure:

Since chlorine dioxide is a disinfectant, it is pretty clear that there must be an underlying bacterial infection that causes high blood pressure (in most cases).

EDIT: Please read the comment section on Amazon, where Zeta Aid is also sold:

Last edited:

Vileplume

I have lowered my cholesterol (and my TSH) using a combination of NDT (tyromax) and cynomel. The final ratio is about 1.5:1 t4:t3. I take the tyromax in 6 single drops, spread throughout the day: 9 am, 12 pm, 3 pm, 6 pm, then two drops at 9 pm. I break the cynomel tablet into 8ths, so each piece is roughly 3 mcg, and I take three or four of these spaced throughout the day.

If my heart rate gets too high, it usually means I took too much NDT, rather than too much t3. Although too much t3 at once could cause adrenaline problems, as I understand it.

Over two months of the above, my cholesterol lowered from 206 to 184. My TSH went from 1.3 to 0.08.

OP
P

Peatness

Hi Pina, I do not have heart disease, except mild arrhythmia. I am taking Zeta Aid, which prevents heart disease and as long as I supplement Zeta Aid, I have no arrhythmia. I have posted about this topic numerous times. It is based on the research by Thomas M. Riddick, who suffered from heart disease. He was a chemical engineer specialized in water treatment where the Zeta Potential takes an important role. It controls colloidal stability and since blood is a colloid, strengthening it Zeta Potential by supplementing beneficial electrolytes, heart disease can be avoided. Dr. T.C. McDaniel suffered from severe PVC (premature ventricular contraction) and stumbled upon Riddick's research. He formulated his Zeta Aid, which is a modified formula from the original one that Riddick published. He lived to almost 102 years! His daughter Macbeth is still selling Zeta Aid on zetaaid.com.

Then another forum member made me aware of the research by Dr. Barnes, who discovered a correlation between heart disease and low thyroid function. I have re-edited the scanned book and made it into a more readable PDF.

I have read (from Dr. Klinghart) that bacteria from either inflamed gums or treated root canals, etc., can easily enter the blood stream. They form 'biofilms' on the arterial wall and also on the heart valves (happened to a friend of mine). This causes inflammation and can lead to a build-up of plaque. I also read that this may be a 'repair' response of the body, it raises the cholesterol level to patch the damaged blood vessels, which then can lead to blockage. Again this in not my field of expertise.

However, my understanding is that if you strengthen the Zeta Potential, which increases the electrostatic repulsion of the blood particles, it can dissolve these biofilms, and can lead to healing of the blood vessels, thereby reversing the cardiovascular disease, and finally lowering blood pressure.

From a lecture of the late Dr. John Diamond, I heard that the body raises the blood pressure purposely, because the blood transport through the arteries or veins is impaired. Just lowering the blood pressure can be dangerous, he witnessed that an overweight patient with severely high blood pressure died after the administration of blood pressure lowering drugs!

I am not sure how a low thyroid function raises the cholesterol, if there is no other medical issue, as in dental bacterial load and biofilms.

Then there is also chlorine dioxide, better known as 'MMS' (Miracle Mineral Supplement). It is a water sanitizer but Jim Humble, a mining engineer, discovered its miracle use in malaria treatment. It has found many other uses, even in cardiovascular health. Chlorine dioxide is a gas and it can penetrate the bacterial biofilms and kill those pathogens. I think both, Zeta Aid, and chlorine dioxide go hand in hand to prevent cardiovascular disease.

If you are interested, I can post download links to Riddick's book (200 MB) and the PDF by Dr. Broda Barnes. Or search my older posts, where I provided those download links. Please note, I am a physicist and not a doctor, so I can't diagnose nor recommend anything regarding heart disease.

Here are some testimonials regarding the use of chlorine dioxide for high blood pressure:

Since chlorine dioxide is a disinfectant, it is pretty clear that there must be an underlying bacterial infection that causes high blood pressure (in most cases).
Thank you for your reply. yes, I have read some of your posts a while back. The concept of biofilms on the arterial wall is not new to me as I looked into it previously. I have a number of root canals in place and always suspected they may be contributing to my continuing ill health. Please could you post the links to the books. I will investigate further. I have tried so many ways to lower my blood pressure but so far my efforts have been fruitless. I seem to be laying down excess collagen and not able to build muscle.

OP
P

Peatness

I have lowered my cholesterol (and my TSH) using a combination of NDT (tyromax) and cynomel. The final ratio is about 1.5:1 t4:t3. I take the tyromax in 6 single drops, spread throughout the day: 9 am, 12 pm, 3 pm, 6 pm, then two drops at 9 pm. I break the cynomel tablet into 8ths, so each piece is roughly 3 mcg, and I take three or four of these spaced throughout the day.

If my heart rate gets too high, it usually means I took too much NDT, rather than too much t3. Although too much t3 at once could cause adrenaline problems, as I understand it.

Over two months of the above, my cholesterol lowered from 206 to 184. My TSH went from 1.3 to 0.08.
I was giving up on thyroid but I think i may have to adjust my doses. I don't have access to cynomel. Just Idealab products. I have tyromax. Thanks

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Thank you for your reply. yes, I have read some of your posts a while back. The concept of biofilms on the arterial wall is not new to me as I looked into it previously. I have a number of root canals in place and always suspected they may be contributing to my continuing ill health. Please could you post the links to the books. I will investigate further. I have tried so many ways to lower my blood pressure but so far my efforts have been fruitless. I seem to be laying down excess collagen and not able to build muscle.
Hi Pina, here is a link where you can download Riddick's and Dr. Barnes' books (plus some other information):

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I was giving up on thyroid but I think i may have to adjust my doses. I don't have access to cynomel. Just Idealab products. I have tyromax. Thanks
Pina: I updated my earlier post, there is now a link to the Zeta Aid comment section on Amazon.com, there are reports of people using it to lower blood pressure.

OP
P

Peatness

Pina: I updated my earlier post, there is now a link to the Zeta Aid comment section on Amazon.com, there are reports of people using it to lower blood pressure.
Thank you

Vileplume

OP
P

Peatness

Thank for the link. I am in the uk and I have not tried to get thyroid from mexico. I think I've been a bit nervous about this. Cynomel is T3 only. My recent blood test showed elevated t3 (was using around 20mcg of tyronene a day - topical). Tyromix makes me feel very bad, not sure why.

Vileplume

Thank for the link. I am in the uk and I have not tried to get thyroid from mexico. I think I've been a bit nervous about this. Cynomel is T3 only. My recent blood test showed elevated t3 (was using around 20mcg of tyronene a day - topical). Tyromix makes me feel very bad, not sure why.
Some people (I think @thebigpeatowski and @Energizer in particular) report better effects from cynomel than from tyronene. Not sure if this will be true for you, but it could be worth a shot. I've ordered from Mexipharmacy four times, and each time the order came through reliably. They even called me once when my order was over the ten-item limit, to see if I wanted it in two boxes.

I would encourage you not to give up on thyroid, because it can help lower cholesterol. Peat said it's the safest way to lower cholesterol. Perhaps it's just that you haven't found the right product and ratio yet. Tyromax has been helpful for me.

OP
P

Peatness

Some people (I think @thebigpeatowski and @Energizer in particular) report better effects from cynomel than from tyronene. Not sure if this will be true for you, but it could be worth a shot. I've ordered from Mexipharmacy four times, and each time the order came through reliably. They even called me once when my order was over the ten-item limit, to see if I wanted it in two boxes.

I would encourage you not to give up on thyroid, because it can help lower cholesterol. Peat said it's the safest way to lower cholesterol. Perhaps it's just that you haven't found the right product and ratio yet. Tyromax has been helpful for me.
Do the deliver to uk?

Vileplume

@Pina On their FAQ page it says they ship internationally! I am in the United States, though, but they seem trustworthy to me.