Dismiss Notice
  6. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Has Anyone Here Ever Tried This

Discussion in 'Red Light, Infrared, LLLT' started by minni, Dec 27, 2016.

1. minni

minni Member

In Light Wellness Systems? I came across it on YouTube.

There are so many infrared options out there, that it's mind boggling.
    These pads supposedly include Nogier frequencies as well.

I'd also like to add, that I'm on a tight budget, but due to extensive and severe health issues (facing possible spinal surgery, major hip, knee and foot issues), would be willing to try something for approx. 1K but only if I knew it really really repairs the body.

2. StephanF

StephanF Member

I can only give you my story. I came back from a transatlantic flight and my tailbone hurt from sitting for over 10 hours on the plane. Back at home, it did not go away and I consulted a doctor friend of mine that does natural medicine. He had me lay on my chest on an examination table, with all my clothes on, and shone a red diode laser on the tailbone area. So the ligh just hit my pants on my bottom. I may have laid here for 20 - 30 minutes, then he turned the laser off and that was it. The pain was gone and did not come back, I was truly amazed. My tailbone did not bother me anymore on similar flights afterwards.

However, my doctor friend and I had many discussions over healing practices and I know that intent is very important. Why should a red diode laser, even if some light scattered through the clothing and shone on my tailbone, have such a dramatic effect? So the intent to heal someone may have been more important than the red diode laser.

That may be also the reason that homeopathy works, to me it is placebo with intent. But I am using homeopathy on myself and also for my son and most of the time it works. So if someone tells me that homeopathy works because of the placebo effect, I would tell him that this is fine with me as long as it is effective and that I am avoiding pharmaceuticals like the pest.

So you don't have to spend $1,000 or so on an expensive system. Read up on it and get a cheap red LED light and try if you can make it work. Put your intent into it, this may help.

On another subject, joint issues such as arthritis may be caused by bacteria, possibly from infections in the mouth, such as from root-canals. Here I saw astonishing success from the use of 'MMS'. I posted on this subject here, so just search in my past posts.

With best wishes,

Stephan

3. Bahaa El wazzan

Bahaa El wazzan Member

4. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

I'm using Redlightman's red light for us200 and it's quite good and effective.

5. Mito

Mito Member

Here is another device to look into that some say may be more effective than LLLT.

ICES - PEMF Products

6. lisaferraro

lisaferraro Member

Nice @StephanF - helpful post. Thank you for taking the time.

7. OP
    minni

minni Member

Thanks everyone for all your responses. Sorry I'm so infrequent, as I'm on my own, and too much to handle. Been transitioning from DSL to cable, and now I'm out of a phone (long story), and also my chim.flu has been leaking (this has been chronic, with the roofer never having succeeded in fixing it. So I'm in at the deep end and nothing getting better; naturally, all this had been making inroads into my health over the decades.

Insofar as intent (and, btw, I have read about "intent" in Becker's Body-Electric years ago) - that doesn't work for me due to poor mind/body connection. Yet many years ago, the QXCI stated that my "homeopathic link is difficult due to toxic exposure". So I need a healing method that does not depend on a good mind-body connection. I'd also been to an EFT/NMT type of therapist for weeks, and it never worked. Neither had hypnosis, acupuncture, massage, phys.therapy, RIFE, coffee enema's, bodypure foot-patches, Immunocal, MSM, colloidal silver, supplements, H2O2, Salt/C, you name it. Some worsened me, such as the latter. Nor did weeks of IV EDTA chelation help, after replacement of 17 mercury fillings.

Mito, re: PEMF, after having read Body-Electric years ago, I decided to go out on a limb and try the QRS mat. I lay on it several weeks with zero results.

However, ICES does sound intriguing after having listened a bit to Dr. Dennis, though the vocal is very unclear and way over my head. After listening for a few hours, I can't say I figured out quite what it does. So next I may try browsing his site.

I'm also unclear about what makes ICES better than ILWS that's paired with Nogier frequencies? There's an author, Sherry Rogers M.D., who endorses a similar product which may be more authentic than ILWS.
    I'm wondering why Dr. Dennis makes no mention of Nogier frequencies? Or does he? The reason it's intriguing, is because it reminds me of Lakhovsky coils which I once came across.

Thanks again!

8. Mito

Mito Member

I recommend this review (https://selfhacked.com/2015/03/13/i...-fatigue-and-inflammation-cure-upgraded-pemf/) of the ICES device. The author compares his experience between ICES and LLLT.

9. x-ray peat

x-ray peat Member

Regarding PEMF, emfs are known to be harmful to the cells and can cause leukemia among other problems. I wouldn't mess around with purposely placing emfs on your body.

I checked out the in light wellness and cant believe they are charging so much for a glorified grow light. Also the fact that they include blue LEDs in addition to the red and IR is IMO not such a good idea. Blue light is not supposed to be that great for us.

I would try the 660 nm from redlight man. I just bought an 850nm one but after discovering the effects of longer wavelengths on rat cells I think I am going to return it.
    Careful Where You Put That. Red Light On Testes Could Be A Problem

10. Mito

Mito Member

Do you have a reference? Pubmed has several studies showing it to be beneficial for cancer.
    Low intensity and frequency pulsed electromagnetic fields selectively impair breast cancer cell viability. - PubMed - NCBI

There is also another thread on the forum that discussed this product already PEMF/ICES?

11. x-ray peat

x-ray peat Member

just google dangers of emf.

The fact that they are using emfs to kill cancer cells should be enough to prove that emfs are dangerous to cells. Cancer cells are more susceptible to stressors because of their rapid division but just because the stressor doesn't kill normal cells, it still doesn't make it healthful. Same principle as chemo.

12. Mito

Mito Member

From the video he says that it produces a low frequency square wave that signals cells to reduce inflammation and repair. The attached document from his website explains it in more detail and describes case studies showing the reduction in inflammation and tissue repair.

Attached Files:

13. x-ray peat

x-ray peat Member

I don't know much about the technology but it looks like its using magnetic fields to cause its effect. I am sure it works in the short term to reduce inflammation but my concern would be the long term consequences of using such a device. After all they used to think x-rays were healthful.
    http://www.electricsense.com/8335/magnetic-fields-safe-levels-exposure-emfs/

14. OP
    minni

minni Member

x-ray peat, EMFs are everywhere, such as if you're in front of computer all the time...watch out! Test it via a portable AM radio set to "white noise" and then you'll hear all the dirty electricity in your immediate vicinity, such as, if you have a high GHz computer; or modem near you.

I've learned not to be impressed by even the most well-meaning high level techie. Here's why:

(1) I was long ago steered wrong by a bunch of online tech's who stated the Samsung LCD is great due to "high refresh rate". It turned out, that LCD zapped me due to its sheer brightness which (at the time) I truly thought was non-dimmable, since the d-- thing didn't have an external dimmer button. And when I phoned Samsung to complain, the horrible personnel never even bothered to enlighten me that there's an internal way (It was about that time they began being "fancy" by making you go into some highly-nested Windows program to dim their d-- screens. Samsung and those misguided tech's are responsible for having a huge part in my premature aging.

(2) The Stetzerizer failed to improve my situation, despite that its inventor had responded by email, stating that it would. Granted, he provided for returns, but I probably needed to pay S&H costs.

(3) Despite ALL the jargon attached to the QRS (which was impressive)...it failed to help me.

(4) Years ago, various doctors, who all walk in lockstep, sent me on a wild goose chase for a biopsy which was excruciating to me due to fibrocystic breasts. It turned out, that a particular food I happened to have (by a miracle) turned out to heal my horrible situation, and that it wasn't at all what they made it out to be. So you see, authoritative "experts" are more often than not misguided. They're like blind men touching an elephant and jumping to conclusions.

And so, I question many factors. For example, I question:

Whether Dr. Dennis' health was as compromised as mine. What I didn't hear him say, is whether ICES can bypass the aged-terrain factor, which prevents repair from being allowed to happen in body-terrain which has long degenerated (a.k.a. the Notch factor or something like that).
    ...Maybe it works for him, as he may have sufficient stem cells AND youthful terrain surrounding the area where he was injured.

Insofar as LLLT, it isn't just that. (In fact I had plenty of cold-laser treatments during physical therapy, and it did nothing for me. Nor did infrared lights at various times in my past.
    ...Rather, this is supposed to be combined with Nogier frequencies. Does Dr. Dennis ever touch upon the topic of either Lakhovsky or Nogier?
    ...and remember, the QRS mat (PEMFs) yielded zero results for me.

15. Mito

Mito Member

I didn't hear him talk about those. My understanding is that this device uses much lower frequencies than Nogier would be. He said that he varies the slew rate of the square wave based on his research with tissue repair. He said the device is optimized for muscular skeletal tissue repair.

Definitely possible. I just wanted to make you aware of the device since there is some anecdotal evidence of it helping people and possibly being better at reducing pain/inflammation than LLLT.

16. Mito

Mito Member

You may be right. It's good to think about and try to understand the potential dangers of any therapy. The ICES device is not approved by the FDA for use on humans. And I'm not aware of any long term studies with the device (not counting Dr. Dennis claiming to wear it continuously for 5 years for his back issues).

But I suppose there could be similar concerns about LLLT. For example your post about red light and testes cell damage.

As with any device/drug/supplement/food we have to weigh the benefits vs possible adverse side effects.

17. OP
    minni

minni Member

The part about "FDA approval" leaves me cold, and the fact that the FDA does approve the red-light-Nogier devices - is enough to make me want to turn the other way, if I weren't so desperate.

As far as Dr. Dennis wearing ICES for 5 years - uh that doesn't sound like "repair" but rather just keeping inflammation at bay. Would I be able to ask him how his device compares to the Nogier devices?

Frankly, I don't think some people can be repaired until some of their body parts are first "destroyed" in order that repair can "take hold". Take scar tissue for example. I'm practically sure my body is riddled with scar tissue and parasites (aside from bone-on-bone and calcifications). I know for a fact that my Meibomian glands are atrophied with scar tissue, since I have Lipiview pics.

So I truly feel that genuine repair-care involves:
    (1) zapping bad body parts (perhaps with guided laser)
    (2) re-propagation with "matter" (stem cells) plus "energy" (frequencies)

BTW, various neurologists I'd seen kept advising having an EMG to know for sure what exactly is going on from my back thru my feet. Well, after reading horrendous testimonials online (on Medhelp), I'm terrified of an EMG, since those testimonials exactly mimick the nightmare I endured in my left thigh for years after having actupuncture done in 1990. And now I much older, with way more pain everywhere, and with no support system. I'm alone, me myself & I.

18. Mito

Mito Member

Understandable, in the videos he says something like the reason it's not FDA approved is that he would need investors to support the cost of clinical trials to get it approved And then the investors would be more concerned about profits. Dr. Dennis claims to be more concerned about continually lowering the cost of the device while improving its performance. He didn't rule out trying to get FDA approval if he can get funds through something like crowd sourcing.
    Maybe but he claims it helped him avoid pain killer drugs and then eventually surgery since it was repairing.
    The ICES website has a place to submit questions. You could try Contact us:

19. OP
    minni

minni Member

OK, I sent an email asking my question.

20. OP
    minni

minni Member