Has Anyone Heard Of Mesoglycan?

TreasureVibe

Mesoglycan also known as aortic acid has apparently been studied in humans in multiple studies and has shown favorable effects for cardiovascular disease and venous disease like varicose veins. It is derived from animals, the one that works and is sold comes from pigs.

See the video below:

See here for the studies of it. Lots of human studies: Mesoglycan - PubMed - NCBI

It also is apparently effective for atherosclerosis and edema!

Has anyone heard of this supplement before?

Dave Clark

Mesoglycan also known as aortic acid has apparently been studied in humans in multiple studies and has shown favorable effects for cardiovascular disease and venous disease like varicose veins. It is derived from animals, the one that works and is sold comes from pigs.

See the video below:

See here for the studies of it. Lots of human studies: Mesoglycan - PubMed - NCBI

It also is apparently effective for atherosclerosis and edema!

Has anyone heard of this supplement before?

Looks like a promising supplement to help with circulation, etc. Might give this one a try, since some of the issues Terry talks about I have, and maybe mesoglycan would help. It appears to be safe and worth trying out.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Looks like a promising supplement to help with circulation, etc. Might give this one a try, since some of the issues Terry talks about I have, and maybe mesoglycan would help. It appears to be safe and worth trying out.
Some quick things I've found regarding its safety:

- One study mentioned that mesoglycan injected in 1 patient caused alopecia.
Alopecia secondary to mesotherapy. - PubMed - NCBI

- Mesoglycan contains chondroitin sulfate. Even though chondroitin sulfate was shown highly effective for cardiovascular disease in the works of Dr. Morrison MD, there are recent studies showing chondroitin sulfate increases metastasis risk in cancer and cause skin cancer growth in certain genetic groups and potentially other cancer growth. Although I am not sure if the quantity of chondroitin sulfate in mesoglycan is sufficient enough to have this deleterious effect.
Chondroitin sulfates play a major role in breast cancer metastasis: a role for CSPG4 and CHST11 gene expression in forming surface P-selectin ligands in aggressive breast cancer cells
Genetic risk? Chondroitin sulphate supplements linked to skin cancer growth
Beware of Chondroitin Sulfate | Cancer Survivors Network

Most if not all of these cancer studies were performed on mice though.

Links on Dr. Morrison MD his works on chondroitin sulfate for atherosclerosis:

Chondroitin, The Cure for Heart Disease
The Man Who Cured Heart Disease With a Natural Molecule, 20 Years Before Cholesterol Drugs!
CHONDROITIN SULFATE - DCNutrition.com
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1532-5415.1969.tb02328.x

johnwester130

Some quick things I've found regarding its safety:

- One study mentioned that mesoglycan injected in 1 patient caused alopecia.
Alopecia secondary to mesotherapy. - PubMed - NCBI

- Mesoglycan contains chondroitin sulfate. Even though chondroitin sulfate was shown highly effective for cardiovascular disease in the works of Dr. Morrison MD, there are recent studies showing chondroitin sulfate increases metastasis risk in cancer and cause skin cancer growth in certain genetic groups and potentially other cancer growth. Although I am not sure if the quantity of chondroitin sulfate in mesoglycan is sufficient enough to have this deleterious effect.
Chondroitin sulfates play a major role in breast cancer metastasis: a role for CSPG4 and CHST11 gene expression in forming surface P-selectin ligands in aggressive breast cancer cells
Genetic risk? Chondroitin sulphate supplements linked to skin cancer growth
Beware of Chondroitin Sulfate | Cancer Survivors Network

Most if not all of these cancer studies were performed on mice though.

Links on Dr. Morrison MD his works on chondroitin sulfate for atherosclerosis:

Chondroitin, The Cure for Heart Disease
The Man Who Cured Heart Disease With a Natural Molecule, 20 Years Before Cholesterol Drugs!
CHONDROITIN SULFATE - DCNutrition.com
Error - Cookies Turned Off

do you take chondroitin sulfate ?

Dave Clark

I use Biotics Research purified chondroitin. Mostly because I had read studies years ago about it helping with spinal discs, regarding slowing degeneration and possibly rebuilding discs, I believe it was a Russian study.

Mossy

i am going to start. i have never taken it before.

lysine//glycine vitamin c drink only got me limited results.

adding to chondroitin sulfate may be the missing piece.
I would be curious to hear of your experience with it and if you get the same results as SOMO—flatus that smells of the inside of a Tauntaun.