Has Anyone Had Used Legitimate DHT In The Past? And Can Report How It Made Them Feel?

T

TheBeard

I tried both Proviron and Andractim on different occasions.

Lowers E2 too low, your joints will be cracking, no libido, suppressed T.

Why supplement DHT? Apply T to the scrotum to have DHT convert from it and sufficient E2

Or take DHT only if are already on some sort of T

LiveWire

Yes, and I’m saying that’s as far as I’d go and not mess with it further. I haven’t heard of any DHT supplementation success stories, have you?

T

TheBeard

Yes, and I’m saying that’s as far as I’d go and not mess with it further. I haven’t heard of any DHT supplementation success stories, have you?

I already expressed my opinion in this thread

Nebula

I wonder if negative experiences with DHT are due to a deficiency in aromitzable upstream hormones. Would taking extra pregnenolone and DHEA ensure that it doesn't lower E2 too much?

T

TheBeard

I wonder if negative experiences with DHT are due to a deficiency in aromitzable upstream hormones. Would taking extra pregnenolone and DHEA ensure that it doesn't lower E2 too much?

Well, if you backfill the upper hormone cascade you solve the problem, providing the rate of aromataze inhibition by DHT is not superior to the aromatization of DHEA

T

TheBeard

Very interesting paper on DHT:

https://oup.silverchair-cdn.com/oup...3~MUyAwFQQ__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIE5G5CRDK6RD3PGA

@haidut in case you haven't read it

What struck me most:

"There is no correlation between serum DHT concentrations and the androgenic alopecia or acne. Clinical evidence supports this observation: increased incidence of these effects was not reported in a -year placebo-controlled study of highdosage exogenous DHT in middle-aged to older men.
Thus, DHT acts as a paracrine independently of circulating DHT concentrations for the two principal target organs in adults: prostate and skin"

Which would mean all transdermal application of DHT, as high as they can be, will have little effect on tissues?