Has anyone had success reversing scoliosis or similar skeletal issues?

A.R

I've found nothing to help my daughter's scoliosis but I did find an effective way to reduce the discomfort. A couple drops each of progesterone, androsterone, and pansterone topically on her back every day have significantly reduced the ache she gets. Even just joining me for the weekly food shopping used to become unpleasant for her but not any more. For a female adolescent I might be leery of the androsterone but we're past that now.
This is quite amazing. How bad is her scoliosis? Do the doctors recommend any type of therapy such as massage/chiropractor to help? Have you also tried k2/D3/calcium?

Nokoni

How bad is her scoliosis?
I guess I would say medium bad. I've seen some who have it notably worse, and others for whom it's virtually unnoticeable. My wife took her for doctor consultations that I didn't attend, and thereafter I took her for chiropractic treatments several times per week for a few months. Neither yielded the slightest benefit. (She was very adamantly opposed to the MD's contraptions, which we honored.) And yes, she supplements all the vitamins and minerals you mentioned, and others. But I don't really think it's that amazing that we got benefits from the topical steroids. I did expect it would probably be beneficial, though it's also true that I was pleasantly surprised at the significance of the improvement (reduction in discomfort). If you know someone with discomfort from scoliosis, or even just back pain in general, it might be worth a try. And I would specifically recommend Haidut's versions. They are less messy and absorb more readily than some others.

Theta

And I would specifically recommend Haidut's versions. They are less messy and absorb more readily than some others.
What are the names of Haifut's products that helped your daughter?

Nokoni

What are the names of Haifut's products that helped your daughter?
Progestene, first and foremost. Also androsterone and pansterone, but they are more to help her in dealing with the condition that caused her scoliosis, which is one or another of the Marfan-type connective tissue disorder variants. Not sure how much they contribute to the reduction in discomfort from the scoliosis, but they probably do somewhat. But I'm quite confident that the Progestene is providing significant benefit.

Theta

Progestene, first and foremost. Also androsterone and pansterone, but they are more to help her in dealing with the condition that caused her scoliosis, which is one or another of the Marfan-type connective tissue disorder variants. Not sure how much they contribute to the reduction in discomfort from the scoliosis, but they probably do somewhat. But I'm quite confident that the Progestene is providing significant benefit.
Thank you. I have scoliosis. What are Marfan-type connective tissue disorder variants that cause scoliosis? Did your daughter try Proget-E? Or, just the Progestene? I take Progest E but maybe the Progestene would be better.

Nokoni

Thank you. I have scoliosis. What are Marfan-type connective tissue disorder variants that cause scoliosis? Did your daughter try Proget-E? Or, just the Progestene? I take Progest E but maybe the Progestene would be better.
Well she has Marfan's or one of the many similar conditions, most of which (all?) are connective tissue disorders. And a common symptom among them is scoliosis, though I understand that scoliosis has other causes. The correlation is strong enough that, if I was a doctor and someone presented with scoliosis, I would immediately check to see if other Marfan's symptoms were present. It's easy to do and involves length and perhaps ratios of fingers and limbs, flexibility of joints, etc. Because if it's Marfan's then it's important to have some cardiac tests done to see if there is any problem with the aortic root and I think maybe the valves. None of the doctor's, however, was clever enough to make the connection. When I learned of the correlation I did the checks myself and yeah, the diagnosis was pretty clear. Luckily she has a mild case – some are pretty unfortunate – and the cardiac studies that I then took her for were very reassuring. I can tell you that it was pretty scary awaiting the result.

I have Progest-E at home, and also Health-Natura's formulation, both of which we keep for oral use. (I generally prefer the latter.) But for topical use Progestene is decidedly preferable. Much less sticky, rub it in and it's gone, and more likely to fully absorb.

Theta

Well she has Marfan's or one of the many similar conditions, most of which (all?) are connective tissue disorders. And a common symptom among them is scoliosis, though I understand that scoliosis has other causes. The correlation is strong enough that, if I was a doctor and someone presented with scoliosis, I would immediately check to see if other Marfan's symptoms were present. It's easy to do and involves length and perhaps ratios of fingers and limbs, flexibility of joints, etc. Because if it's Marfan's then it's important to have some cardiac tests done to see if there is any problem with the aortic root and I think maybe the valves. None of the doctor's, however, was clever enough to make the connection. When I learned of the correlation I did the checks myself and yeah, the diagnosis was pretty clear. Luckily she has a mild case – some are pretty unfortunate – and the cardiac studies that I then took her for were very reassuring. I can tell you that it was pretty scary awaiting the result.

I have Progest-E at home, and also Health-Natura's formulation, both of which we keep for oral use. (I generally prefer the latter.) But for topical use Progestene is decidedly preferable. Much less sticky, rub it in and it's gone, and more likely to fully absorb.
Thank you. I am going to investigate Marfan's symptoms.

burtlancast

Most scoliosis cases come from one leg being shorter than the other.

In that case, using supplements is kind of wishfull thinking as it does nothing to address the long term problem.

One set of muscles are too contracted, while the opposite set of muscles are too relaxed.

Start using your other hand , bend your knees and imagine throwing a javelin or a ball like in baseball.

Do it every day, for months/years. Progressively, you'll feel the muscles getting back into place together with the vertebra who will become unstuck.

It's a bit like having a vertebra adjustement, without the chiropractor.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals