Has Anyone Found Anything That Regrows Hair?

GMT100

yes i've been experiencing a significant improvement lately with collagen, washing my hair less times maybe once a week and adding castor oil peppermint aspirin honey solution in my hair almost daily. Also my alertness has improved alot with less starch and the collagen protein consumption in the morning.coffee and milk after a meal keeps megoing without feeling lethargic. i feel great.

Hevel

Growing new hair on bald areas is extremely rare, makes me think it's not really possible except for a few odd cases.

cedric

Lanolin, CO2,emergency blanket/red light, dietary/suplement sulphur, zinc,magnesium, ADEK, B5/B7 / PABA,inosine,dietary yeasts, iodine,NAT/melanins/forskolin
, rosemary /lavender oil

Phenytoin reverses chemotherapeutic hair and skin damage - Topical Innovations

"
Phenytoin reverses chemotherapeutic hair and skin damage
Chemotherapy against cancer does not only lead to neuropathy and neuropathic pain, it also leads to hair loss:chemotherapy-induced alopecia (CIA). Recent animal models of CIA have been used to document the changes in the morphology of hair follicles after chemotherapy. These models can also assist in analyzing the effects of potential topical or systemic therapeutic agents in the prevention or amelioration of alopecia. The efficacy of certain drugs in animal models of CIA have been studied, among others antioxidants, apoptosis-inhibitors, growth factors and cytokines.

Phenytoin is known to induce unwanted hair growth, as one of their side-effects, and in dermatology, phenytoin has been used in the treatment of ulcers associated with diabetes and epidermolysis bullosa. In this recent study the effect of phenytoin on alopecia in cyclophosphamide-treated rats versus placebo was studied. The hypothesis was tested that the administration of phenytoin may significantly suppress hair loss in cyclophosphamide-treated rats.

Treatment with phenytoin led to increased body weight, reversal of cyclophosphamide induced lipid peroxidation/oxidative stress, improved hair growth, and reduction in cyclophosphamide induced dystrophic changes in the skin.

Phenytoin also led to an increase in the number of follicles. In the past topical application of phenytoin was found to stimulate proliferation of fibroblast, formation of granulation tissue, tolerance of tissue elasticity, inhibition of glucocorticoid production and growth of hair follicles. The stimulation of growth of hair follicles is a beneficial effect counteracting chemotherapy-induced hair loss; and in this study, growth of hair follicles following administration of phenytoin was found. Additional results obtained suggested that oral phenytoin was associated with other systemic benefits such as amelioration of oxidative stress.

Source: A.Y Onaolapo, et al., Oral phenytoin protects against experimental cyclophosphamide-chemotherapy induced hair loss. Pathophysiology, 2017

Comparison of efficacy of topical phenytoin with hypericin in second-degree burn wound healing: An experimental study in rats

Phenytoin in cutaneous medicine: Its uses and side effects

Hair and amino acids: the interactions and the effects. - PubMed - NCBI

http://www.jbc.org/content/128/1/181.full.pdf

Book
A Remarkable Medicine Has Been Overlooked - Phenytoin or PHT (The Most Broadly Useful Drug in Our Pharmacopoeia)

cedric

Last edited:

golder

@Inaut
Just cut a piece of it, perforate and put the side reflecting IR to your head.
Place that foil under a laboratory cap -you have IR +CO2 and skin treatment e.g. lanolin, rosemary /lavender oil,castor oil
Topical melatonin
https://trichology.com/how-melatonin-can-help-in-hair-loss-and-hair-growth/
Succinic acid
» Succinic acid: a promising multi-functional ingredient for cosmetic and personal-care applications
Could you assist us unimaginative ones with some photos of this?

cedric

It's close to midnight in my country . May be tomorrow I'll make photo. Greetings.

golder

Thanks mate, much appreciated! Also, if you don't mind tomorrow, can you let me know some of the things that have given you the greatest benefit in terms of hair growth? I'm loving the amount of detail and expertise you've gone into, unlike many others in this field!