Has anyone ever rubbed Pine Pollen tincture on their scrotum?

Eldermusl57

I just ordered some from Lost Empire Herbs and I was thinking of trying the scrotum approach with it to see if I get an androgenic reaction.

I have since recently and it makes no difference overall. I do not become an "alpha male" or see any real difference that is significant much.

I notice nothing androgenic about it any more so than DHEA or Androsterone either, if you even want to call those "androgenic" to begin with. No women suddenly chasing after me either.

I used it with other compounds too and still nothing barely noticeable. I am pretty sure it does in fact increase testosterone since I feel some immune type/level response every time I had taken it immediately after. Does test not supposedly affect the immune system, no? From my limited ability to tell I'd say it does impact my immune system slightly.

I mean I can try using more, but I think it is a diminishing returns thing very easily.

I'm extremely skeptical of some of these guys claiming they take a 1mg of test or loads of pine pollen or Andro and suddenly they are treated like some mega stud. With all I've tried thus far I'd be even more inclined to think that "microdosing" hormones is mostly useless (for attracting the opposite sex at least), while "megadosing" is likely more harmful than helpful, at least for what I'd expect from it.

I'm just not sold on the idea that these hormones do anything for attracting women as some purport they do on here. I have attracted women with zero supplements, so the fact that being "on" lots of crap makes no difference confirms my suspicion that pheromones are bullsheet in humans/attraction at least -- never seen evidence first-hand otherwise.

Also the nofappers are funny too. When one girl chased after me I was actually masturbating MORE during that time, along with being 10 or so lbs. overweight and eating tons of PUFA. Yet somehow some members here cut PUFA, grow wings and turn in to Gods among women by rubbing pinecones on their balls ... Yeah, I am not buying it. This isn't an attack against anyone, but an observation that most anecdotes you see are probably BS, or misinterpreted at best from the "OP."

People are only attracted to how you look or how you complement them.

laleto12

I have since recently and it makes no difference overall. I do not become an "alpha male" or see any real difference that is significant much.

I notice nothing androgenic about it any more so than DHEA or Androsterone either, if you even want to call those "androgenic" to begin with. No women suddenly chasing after me either.

I used it with other compounds too and still nothing barely noticeable. I am pretty sure it does in fact increase testosterone since I feel some immune type/level response every time I had taken it immediately after. Does test not supposedly affect the immune system, no? From my limited ability to tell I'd say it does impact my immune system slightly.

I mean I can try using more, but I think it is a diminishing returns thing very easily.

I'm extremely skeptical of some of these guys claiming they take a 1mg of test or loads of pine pollen or Andro and suddenly they are treated like some mega stud. With all I've tried thus far I'd be even more inclined to think that "microdosing" hormones is mostly useless (for attracting the opposite sex at least), while "megadosing" is likely more harmful than helpful, at least for what I'd expect from it.

I'm just not sold on the idea that these hormones do anything for attracting women as some purport they do on here. I have attracted women with zero supplements, so the fact that being "on" lots of crap makes no difference confirms my suspicion that pheromones are bullsheet in humans/attraction at least -- never seen evidence first-hand otherwise.

Also the nofappers are funny too. When one girl chased after me I was actually masturbating MORE during that time, along with being 10 or so lbs. overweight and eating tons of PUFA. Yet somehow some members here cut PUFA, grow wings and turn in to Gods among women by rubbing pinecones on their balls ... Yeah, I am not buying it. This isn't an attack against anyone, but an observation that most anecdotes you see are probably BS, or misinterpreted at best from the "OP."

People are only attracted to how you look or how you complement them.
thats internet in a nutshell.

ww3not4me

Phyto androgens only matter to plants not to animals. A tincture is going to be so weak compared to just eating pine pollen in terms of getting nutrients into the body. If you get any absorption through the skin it is not going to be much. Even rubbing testosterone creams or gells on skin you only get 10%-20% absorption and that is with other chemicals added that are specifically designed to carry other chemicals through the skin. On top of that since skin has fat under it as it passes through that fat a larger portion of the test is aromatized into estrogens than if you injected that same amount intramuscularly.

So are you trying to get an erection or raise testosterone levels? If you want better erections increasing nitric oxide is the way to go and if you want more testosterone than just do HRT.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals