Has anyone ever noticed fragility and asthma are often two symptoms the diagnosed exhibit?

GorillaHead

I have noticed that those who often use inhalers often are boys who are physically frail.

any idea if this is the case and why ?

ChiroGuru

I had massive asthma as a kid/teenager and had superior athletic skills. On the other hand I didn‘t grow as fast as my classmates. Now I am 6‘1“ but luckiIy I grew until I was 19. I think with 14 I was the smallest boy in the class (but still superior athletic skills).

Brandin

Then why do u think the media portrays it that way. I mean pretty sure in every movie it's always a weak skinny kid using an inhaler.
I have extremely high androgens and my whole familly is athletic. Many people think I am on roids eventough I had insomnia and didnt eat ***t my whole childhood. I have asthma breh...

aniciete

I have extremely high androgens and my whole familly is athletic. Many people think I am on roids eventough I had insomnia and didnt eat ***t my whole childhood. I have asthma breh...
What’s your diet like and do you take any supplements/hormones?

Brandin

What’s your diet like and do you take any supplements/hormones?
I drink alot of unpasturized milk (3-6 liters). I also like eggs, orange juice, occasional meat, liver, oysters. Have to admit I havent eaten liver or oysters in a while. Starch is garbage for me. I eat alot of sugar (200-300g per day in my milk). The milk in sweden is clean and good other than the fact they add vitamin d3. So keep in mind my diet is very high in d3 haha...

Things I add in my milk:
tyrosine
bcaa
collagen protein
sometimes coffee

supplements i take:
sarsaparilla
snus:cigar:
shilajit purified of heavy metals (ran out)
9-me-bc
aspirin 1 (500mg)
magnesium L-threonate
Nettle root (ran out)
Rhodiola rosea and ginko biloba for C02 (ran out)
buteasuperba (ran out)
k2 (ran out)
forskolin (ran out)
sporebiotics
digestive enzymes
hillistic b-complex
vit b1

Things I have used in the past that were good:
taurine
glycine
ashwaganda (be careful: slightly serotonergic)
bulbine natalensis (questionable effect longterm but great when on)
used to mega dose aspirin and vit k2
vit a in retynil palmitate form.
cistanche tub

Thing I am planning on starting that I havent used yet:
11-keto dht or androsteron (maybe both
pansterone
lapodin
cypro
selegeline (1x per week)
magnesium bicarbonate
paudarco
tribulus high "protodiosgenin?" content.

Few points:
shilajit is underrated on this forum and literally cured my allergies. Also feels extremely energizing and at the same time calming due to gaba. Consistently made me hot asfuck in the feet.

9-me-bc is fat soluble.

Mag bicarbonate, ketodht, androsteone, cypro and pansterone are the things I look forward to trying the most.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals