Has anyone brute-forced their way to a mostly milk diet?

Vileplume

Does glucose oxidation drop on a diet with 30-40% of calories from SFA?
Needing a pharmaceutical to maintain glucose oxidation just seems depressing to me.
I think glucose oxidation does drop. I'm not sure exactly how much, but I've heard Peat say in several interviews that the higher fat content in whole milk slows metabolism, which (in addition to excess calories) is why he recommends 1%.

I don't like the idea of relying on Pyrucet either, and I felt just fine on a gallon of milk per day even without it, but I don't think it's hurting to use it in the short term, at least until I can find a way to get lower fat goat milk without additives. Milk has plenty of anti-inflammatory things in it anyway, whole or not, and its calcium:phosphate ratio is good, so I think drinking lots of milk would be worthwhile, even whole milk, as long as the body seem to tolerate it well.

baccheion

I think glucose oxidation does drop. I'm not sure exactly how much, but I've heard Peat say in several interviews that the higher fat content in whole milk slows metabolism, which (in addition to excess calories) is why he recommends 1%.

I don't like the idea of relying on Pyrucet either, and I felt just fine on a gallon of milk per day even without it, but I don't think it's hurting to use it in the short term, at least until I can find a way to get lower fat goat milk without additives. Milk has plenty of anti-inflammatory things in it anyway, whole or not, and its calcium:phosphate ratio is good, so I think drinking lots of milk would be worthwhile, even whole milk, as long as the body seem to tolerate it well.
Iodine protocol beforehand (to saturate) followed by the TUL during maintenance should keep the thyroid going. One study showed thyroid wasn't slowed when antibiotics were administered before taking in saturated fats, implying some sort of immune reaction. Are there other factors leading to slower metabolism?

Apple

Dilemma: I LOVE raw milk. It's cheap (where I'm at), delicious, and obviously great for you. The benefits I've noticed with it include:

Way better mood
Frequent euphoria
Vivid, happy dreams
Hearing songs before sleep
Softer, more pliable scalp
Increased strength
'Pumped' muscles
Perfect digestion

But large amounts of raw milk seem to cause some side effects, including:

Chronic inflammation
Red lines at sides of eyes
Aches/pains (especially in knees)

Is there any way to force my body to acclimate to lots of milk? Like 1-2 gallons/day?

Has anybody done this successfully? If so I'd love to hear how you did it!

(I'm open to antibiotics, but would rather try other stuff first.)

If I can't acclimate to way more milk, I'm probably going to start eating affordable filler foods like rice and potatoes.

But I'd much rather just drink tons of milk! If only there was a way to reduce inflammatory reactions, it'd be the perfect food.

These guys don't have any issues drinking tons of milk :))
They drink milk and blood all day long
efiop.jpg

Last edited:

GreekDemiGod

Apple

Are you suggesting their large guts are due to high milk consumption?
eth6.jpg

For half a year the men feed themselves solely on fresh milk and cow's blood to fatten themselves up for the big day.
Women and girls bring them milk every morning in their quest for big gut glory.
The first bowl of blood is usually about 1-2 litres.
Because of the scorching temperatures, the men have to drink the two-litre bowl of blood and milk quickly before it coagulates.
The fat men drink milk and blood all day long
The man who owns the largest waist will receive the title of the sexiest, attractive every woman in the tribe.
The cow is only slightly incised in the vein to get blood, then sealed with clay.
eth5.jpg

eth4.jpg
eth1.jpg

eth3.jpg
eth2.jpg

Last edited:

Jonnie

[
I'm doing this smoothie that Amato shared on his insta:

2 ripe bananas
3 raw egg yolks
Honey
Vanilla essence
Milk

Now normally with the amount of milk I put in here I get at the very least gas but more likely diarreah.
BUT with this smoothie combo however, no diarreah and no gas!

Can't figure out why, maybe the starch, maybe the eggs, a combination?

Anyway great way to add calories and milk and nutrition. I sometimes take 2 a day.

Back
Top Bottom