Has Anyone Actually Tried 1 Cup Of AC For 10 Days Per Month?

Tarmander

I was reading up on serotonin for an upcoming podcast and came across this quote from RP. I have read this article a bunch of times but for some reason never saw the dosage:

Frolkis, et al. (1989, 1984) found that it extended median and average lifespan of rats, beginning in old age (28 months) by 43% and 34%, respectively, when given in large quantities (equivalent to about a cup per day for humans) for ten days of each month.

Has anyone actually tried that much AC?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Do you mean ACV? I've done two tablespoons per day for months at a time. Lately it's been a hassle to source. If I try again I may use regular pasteurized.
Activated charcoal.

Soren

Forum Supporter
I did two tablespoons a day first thing in the morning for a week.

Pretty sure it helped me. Less bloat and better digestion.

InChristAlone

I am worried about the particle size. I use fine ground every once in a while but I think I'd use it more often if it were larger sized. I want to hear of more positive reviews though.

schultz

I am worried about the particle size. I use fine ground every once in a while but I think I'd use it more often if it were larger sized. I want to hear of more positive reviews though.

Me too. Haven't got around to getting some of the coarse stuff.

Max23

That´s just crazy. I got problems with a few days using three pills a day. For some it is allergenic also.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

I tried around 4 tablespoons per day for a few days...so maybe half a cup? Using the health natura large particle sized.

I did not feel any different then taking lower amounts, but my teeth got more yellow. I think it messes with electrolytes quite a bit.

I love AC and how it feels, but messes with my teeth.

I tried around 4 tablespoons per day for a few days...so maybe half a cup? Using the health natura large particle sized.

I did not feel any different then taking lower amounts, but my teeth got more yellow. I think it messes with electrolytes quite a bit.

That's strange. Some companies promote it as a teeth whitener.

I use the granules and I am sure they don’t go through the gut wall, because how could they. I have had only good reactions to them, with some slight butt soreness probably due to defecating the granules.

I take 1.2-1.5g AC before bed occasionally. Doing it once or twice a week seems to help sleep quality a bit but 3 days in a row it'll start to have a constipating effect.

Max23

Do you have any more info why would AC make the teeth yellow? My teeth turned yellow, I wonder why that is. AC increases my paresthesia. Other things that increase my paresthesia are electrolyte, kidney related. There´s a connection. Does it leach minerals so teeth don´t have enough?
Drinking filtered water increases my prostatitis and AC increases my prostatitis, so there is another connection. @haidut said in his show with Danny Roddy that drinking filtered water can cause prostate problems because of lack of electrolytes. I would like to know how can that be, since I can confirm it myself because I get a strong prostatitis from it?

Just wondering, trying to solve the puzzle.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Do you have any more info why would AC make the teeth yellow? My teeth turned yellow, I wonder why that is. AC increases my paresthesia. Other things that increase my paresthesia are electrolyte, kidney related. There´s a connection. Does it leach minerals so teeth don´t have enough?
Drinking filtered water increases my prostatitis and AC increases my prostatitis, so there is another connection. @haidut said in his show with Danny Roddy that drinking filtered water can cause prostate problems because of lack of electrolytes. I would like to know how can that be, since I can confirm it myself because I get a strong prostatitis from it?

Just wondering, trying to solve the puzzle.
I am guessing the yellowing of teeth comes from either absorbing calcium like you mentioned, or perhaps from killing certain bacteria species in the gut that are producing vit K or some other nutrients that are required.

I took AC daily for a long time and had a little tooth decay. Not sure if it was all the AC, I think it was also the liver I was eating, but perhaps it added to things.

I am guessing the yellowing of teeth comes from either absorbing calcium like you mentioned, or perhaps from killing certain bacteria species in the gut that are producing vit K or some other nutrients that are required.

I took AC daily for a long time and had a little tooth decay. Not sure if it was all the AC, I think it was also the liver I was eating, but perhaps it added to things.

why did you stop daily AC?