Has Anybody Noticed A Reduction In Body Hair On A Peatish Diet?

Hi there,

I have noticed that the sicker I got, the weirder my hair configurations on my arms and torso. Random long hairs on my arms, hairs facing in opposite directions, single black hairs on shoulders, etc.

Has anyone here experienced a restoration of aesthetic body hair growth, to the extent that unwanted hairs have died and normal hair patterns have been restored?

lvysaur

Yes, I have. In MY optimal metabolism, my androgenic hair grows slowly, hair everywhere is finer, and hair is straighter. My hair becomes curlier in a lower "adrenergic" metabolism, where my attention is jumpier and more "intense" but in a bad way, with less sustain. I also have more hair loss and a prominent occipital bun when this happens.

All of these things also relate to Mongoloid morphological traits: straighter hair, slower andro hair, smoother hair cuticle, lack of baldness, lack of occipital protuberance, wider jaw, upturned eyes, and also arguably a greater sustenance of concentration and a less jumpy temper, if IQ tests, educational outcomes and crime rates are any indication. Thymal persistence would almost certainly fit in here as well, although I have no practical way to observe my thymus.

35:50 in the video.

Last edited:

rawmeat

better thyroid function --> more heat within the body --> less need for body hair.

I notice that females who have a deranged thyroid function often have very hairy arms.

Fractality

Yes, I have. In MY optimal metabolism, my androgenic hair grows slowly, hair everywhere is finer, and hair is straighter. My hair becomes curlier in a lower "adrenergic" metabolism, where my attention is jumpier and more "intense" but in a bad way, with less sustain. I also have more hair loss and a prominent occipital bun when this happens.

All of these things also relate to Mongoloid morphological traits: straighter hair, slower andro hair, smoother hair cuticle, lack of baldness, lack of occipital protuberance, wider jaw, upturned eyes, and also arguably a greater sustenance of concentration and a less jumpy temper, if IQ tests, educational outcomes and crime rates are any indication. Thymal persistence would almost certainly fit in here as well, although I have no practical way to observe my thymus.

That video exemplifies the deranged ultramarathoner mind.

That’s fascinating stuff man! Thanks for the informative post

lvysaur

That video exemplifies the deranged ultramarathoner mind.
Maybe, but it seems to work for him. I think if you get yourself into a mindset where the "no pain no gain" becomes automatic instead of adrenergically forced, you'll get healthier. It's what reality feels like to me more and more

Fractality

Maybe, but it seems to work for him. I think if you get yourself into a mindset where the "no pain no gain" becomes automatic instead of adrenergically forced, you'll get healthier. It's what reality feels like to me more and more

I dunno if he is internally healthy...or will sustain any semblance of health.

milkboi

Hmm, but it is adrenally forced for him lol. Listened to his autobiography, inspiring for sure. But there he talked about riding the waves of stress hormones, like eg when you study hard and get tired, push trough it and the adrenaline will make you alert again.

He also describes a health episode where he was almost dying, and explicitly says that his thyroid didnt work at all at that time.

Fractality

Hmm, but it is adrenally forced for him lol. Listened to his autobiography, inspiring for sure. But there he talked about riding the waves of stress hormones, like eg when you study hard and get tired, push trough it and the adrenaline will make you alert again.

He also describes a health episode where he was almost dying, and explicitly says that his thyroid didnt work at all at that time.

Yeah, and he said he felt his best when he was incapacitated in the bath tub, laying in his own feces and bloody urine after running 100 miles in under 24 hours.

milkboi

Yeah, and he said he felt his best when he was incapacitated in the bath tub, laying in his own feces and bloody urine after running 100 miles in under 24 hours.

That’s actually a good method to increase thyroid function I think. Together with PUFA restriction will make your metabolism go through the roof.

Kelj

better thyroid function --> more heat within the body --> less need for body hair.

I notice that females who have a deranged thyroid function often have very hairy arms.
I have also had the experience of less hairy arms when my thyroid came back to normal.

GorillaHead

I have also had the experience of less hairy arms when my thyroid came back to normal.

Wow.

Just found this

Here is the whole study.

Original

So Accordinf to these studies thyroid is what influences back hair. This is huge if this is the case with older men

aquila2009

I’ve notified the more hypothyroid and cold I’ve gotten over the years, the more chest and abdominal hair I’ve gotten. I’m wondering if it can be reversed

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals