Has Alldaychemist Called You?

Libra guy

Im trying to do the PayPal payment with them as i did before i got a call i didn't answer because i didn't recognize the number im really nervous this time im making a large purchase why do you think they called

Tombbloom

Hey, Don't worry. They've called me everytime I've made a purchase. I think its just to verify you are who you state/some sort of formality. I've ordered from them three times, called me everytime.

Sheik

Yeah they called me to verify. They didn't ask about a prescription or anything.

S-VV

Yeah, they called me to confirm that I was going to pay via crypto.

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

Yeah, they called me to confirm that I was going to pay via crypto.
I just payed using PayPal but its saying on my card the purchase was in Australia is this right?

S-VV

I just payed using PayPal but its saying on my card the purchase was in Australia is this right?
Yes. Terms of PayPal forbid using it to sell drugs w/o prescription, so they set up accounts tied to ghost companies in other countries.

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

Yes. Terms of PayPal forbid using it to sell drugs w/o prescription, so they set up accounts tied to ghost companies in other countries.
Now it says on my credit card transaction pending but it took the money out the account is this normal how long until they posted your transaction

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

Hey, Don't worry. They've called me everytime I've made a purchase. I think its just to verify you are who you state/some sort of formality. I've ordered from them three times, called me everytime.
How long did it take for your transaction to post mines still pending and they took the money of the credit card

Dave Clark

I haven't used them for months, one day I get this strange call from them asking why I was inactive with them. It was on voicemail, so I had no interaction with them, but they do the phone call thing for marketing as well.

Birdie

I haven't used them for months, one day I get this strange call from them asking why I was inactive with them. It was on voicemail, so I had no interaction with them, but they do the phone call thing for marketing as well.
I've gotten random calls, not related to an order I've made. Sometimes their website will warn about this. They say it isn't them and not to give your information to these callers.

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

I've gotten random calls, not related to an order I've made. Sometimes their website will warn about this. They say it isn't them and not to give your information to these callers.
Now its going on 48hrs since i ordered from them and nothing has happened before it went through instant now im not understanding whats going on its a 350 dollar order so im a bit uneasy

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals