Harringtonine fully inhibits mRNA-Translation

LeeLemonoil

Interesting alkaloid. It can block CoV from membrane fusion.

And it, and it’s Derivate Homoharringtonine, can completely stop mRNA-Translation.
Will post publications later.

If you use it close to a jab, no spike-Ps would be produced. But hardly obtainable and surely risky

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Yes. It is in use itself as a vaccine for some specific cancers, but no chance to obtain that.

Drareg

They will suppress this once it hits social media, really interesting though.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

What also suppresses translation and is way easier to achieve:

mTOR-inhibiton around the time of vaccination and ongoing for 3 or 4 days after it. Synthesis of spike protein can be reduced drastically by it.

LLight

What also suppresses translation and is way easier to achieve:

mTOR-inhibiton around the time of vaccination and ongoing for 3 or 4 days after it. Synthesis of spike protein can be reduced drastically by it.
Interesting. That's not the first time I hear someone having this reasoning. Does it mean mRNA would be degraded before it is translated into the spike proteins?

How would you implement it yourself? Would calorie restriction be enough? Very low protein diet? A molecule maybe?

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Interesting. That's not the first time I hear someone having this reasoning. Does it mean mRNA would be degraded before it is translated into the spike proteins?

How would you implement it yourself? Would calorie restriction be enough? Very low protein diet? A molecule maybe?

I would hope and also assume that a huge chunk of mRNA would be degraded or displaced from the ribosomes after 3-4 days.

I wouldn’t trust fasting as CR alone though.
Probably Aspirin in huge doses is a good and safe way. It’s both an mTor-inhibitor and CR-mimetic.

Quercetin too.

Olive leaf extract could work. Oleuropein and tyrosol work as both mTor-antagonists and AMPK agonists.

All compounds would also mitigate inflammation and reduce risk for auto-immunity

Who got some could also try Rapamycin but I don’t like it.

In any case I think it’s feasible that one could massively reduce spike protein synthesis that way. Will posr a publication to substantiate the reasoning later

LLight

@LeeLemonoil Thanks for your answer

I wonder: is it really possible to completely shut down mRNA translation?
Isn't it necessary to produce the proteins your body needs to have a functioning metabolism?
I wonder if it isn't dangerous to try to completely decrease the production of proteins for a certain number of days.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

@LeeLemonoil Thanks for your answer

I wonder: is it really possible to completely shut down mRNA translation?
Isn't it necessary to produce the proteins your body needs to have a functioning metabolism?
I wonder if it isn't dangerous to try to completely decrease the production of proteins for a certain number of days.

It’s definitely only a short term intervention for those that believe the vaccine induced spike proteins are extremely harmful.

I Personally would use this approach to keep the SP-synthesis in check quantitatively, should I ever be forced to take a jab.
This would help keeping „side effects“ risk low, especially for myocardial injuries

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals