Harmful Detoxification?

hanna31

Hello! is there anybody who have done detoxification with binders , such as chlorella and activated charcoal, with coffee enemas , and made bigger damage? I cant recover after I ve tried these, I got 10 times worse and has already passed 2 and half months. I have chronic fatigue syndrome
please post if you have any similar experience

thank you in advance

alywest

Did you use excessive amounts of chlorella? Apparently it has iron in it so that could be the problem. I've done plenty of coffee enemas and even though they might be a bit overstimulating to the liver I never experienced long term issues because of them. Activated charcoal shouldn't be harmful either but I suppose you could overdo it. However I would think two months would be plenty of time to eliminate it from the body. however, iron is more stubborn. You might want to consider taking vitamin E and possibly even donating blood. I overdid iron during my pregnancy (at the advice of my doctor) and I feel that it has been a big part of my issues. I started donating blood last week and I still menstruate so that is also helpful. Whatever you do, don't take any more iron even if your symptoms make you feel like you're "anemic."

Evgenius

Look into Andy Cutler frequent low dose chelation, he has a book aslo. Chlorella and cilantro are not recommended.

Remedy

Look into Andy Cutler frequent low dose chelation, he has a book aslo. Chlorella and cilantro are not recommended.

Hey, I didn't expect somebody mercury/Cutler Protocol aware to answer! Kind of nice!

But yes, this is clearly mercury redistribution from some type of chlorella/cilantro/sulfur foods nonsense, and you need to look into chelating with the Cutler Protocol.

You will probably find these stories interesting, which relate generally to mercury toxic peoples' reactions to cilantro and/or chlorella:

What NOT To Do

Also, if you look into the Cutler Protocol, you'll probably find these sites, but I want to point them out to be certain you don't miss them, because they are particularly useful:

onibasu.com/wiki/Cutler_protocol

Index to posts by Andy Cutler

They aren't especially beginner-friendly to read and understand, but the information, explanations and experiences they showcase is ultimately what made me consider the idea of mercury as a grand cause of illness plausible, instead of some loopy alternative health bull**** in the internet sea of loopy alternative health bull****.

alywest

I just thought I would add that there is a connection between endotoxin that RP is always talking about and mercury poisoning LPS and Heavy Metals

The thought came to me because I learned about the studies with high doses of vitamin A helping children with autism by lowering serotonin which is obviously connected to endotoxin. I'm going to be giving my son (autism) and myself (I have mercury amalgams) a high dose of vitamin a. I'm wondering how much of this is already covered by RP's work, just in a different modality. I think there is definitely a benefit to removing the mercury and @hanna31 now that you have used cilantro/chlorella it may be particularly necessary to do the ALA treatment a la the Cutler method to remove it from your brain. I wonder if lowering the endotoxin load would really help the process be even more successful and smoother.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals