Harmful Additives Or Contaminations In Cheap Vitamin Products?

Astolfo

I ask this because I live in an unwealthy country where it's not possible to buy supplement and medical products from abroad (customs).

Here is the product i want to buy:

E627CD5F-1B4C-4E5D-80DB-63772B199FD6.png A87146DB-58DE-4215-A400-A9C401963A71.png

Ingredients:

• Niacinamid
  • Maltodextrin
  • Capsule: Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
  • Anti-caking: magnesium salts of fatty acids

Lenny

I ask this because I live in an unwealthy country where it's not possible to buy supplement and medical products from abroad (customs).

View attachment 16854 View attachment 16855

Ingredients:

• Niacinamid
  • Maltodextrin
I mailed haidut about this once

Haidut:
Talk, titanium dioxide, glycols, parabens, various microcelluloses, etc are all other common additives with bad effects. Those are usually listed on the label so easier to avoid. The problem is with ingredients not listed on the label because they are present in very small amounts so by law they can be left out of the label. So, aside from reading label it is important to watch for symptoms like bad dreams or irritability, which suggest presence of toxic excipients.

Kingpinguin

What about this?

View attachment 16856

I'm planning to take 1500 mg, so 3 capsules daily for a month or so. What could be the worst thing to happen?

Polymere are natural such as DNA polymers. And the picture you posted says suspected. The person in question doesnt even supply any reference or source where he got his from. If you can find it and provid proof then I buy it. Speculation is completely unnecessary and it just spreads hype and scaremongering which we already have quite alot of. People get obsessive. Probably because they want to be that way.

View attachment 16854 View attachment 16855

Ingredients:

• Niacinamid
  • Maltodextrin

This product is good enough,i would avoid Microcrystalline Cellulose those,the microsize is the problem with that one.
Regarding your product,open the capsule and pour the powder directly into your mouth.I would advise for a common Multivitamin and b-complex though,just B3 does not much.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals