So, let's sing a song of cheer again
Happy times
Happy nights
Happy days
Are here again!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

boris

Happy days until winter.

I don’t think they will miss the opportunity of the compromised immune systems and viruses that are around every winter anyways. There will be widespread testing and fearmongering in the media again, basically a giant final marketing campaign right when the vaccines are ready. Even stricter lockdowns and a bigger hit on the economy.

Everyone fell for this cheap trick this year, they lied through their teeth about the mortality, teskits contaminated with actual coronaviruses, flipflopping on masks, #stayhome the best place to breed viruses (fresh air and sunlight should be the motto), nothing mattered to the obedient drones. They don’t even need to backpedal on wrong statements, just keep going until people forget about it. They would be stupid to pass up on the big death toll that would happen anyways.

Who knows what will happen afterwards.

DennisX

Many thanks! Excellent article! He says the same thing that Del Bigtree of thehighwire.com has been saying for the last two months although Handley says it much better and with much more real proof.

Gone Peating

Happy days until winter.

I don’t think they will miss the opportunity of the compromised immune systems and viruses that are around every winter anyways. There will be widespread testing and fearmongering in the media again, basically a giant final marketing campaign right when the vaccines are ready. Even stricter lockdowns and a bigger hit on the economy.

Everyone fell for this cheap trick this year, they lied through their teeth about the mortality, teskits contaminated with actual coronaviruses, flipflopping on masks, #stayhome the best place to breed viruses (fresh air and sunlight should be the motto), nothing mattered to the obedient drones. They don’t even need to backpedal on wrong statements, just keep going until people forget about it. They would be stupid to pass up on the big death toll that would happen anyways.

True. And even if there isn't a second wave this is the "new normal" as they've been saying since the beginning.

So the next time a disease breaks out that's about this bad (and obviously this one isn't even that bad) we'll do this all over again.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Happy days until winter.

If the bucking fastards get their always experimental vaccine injected into the lab humans' veins, then the immune system will continue to get compromised. It will happen, but it will be a later winter. And a much longer one. And we have to realize that humans have become too civilized and are as compliant as lab mice and rats, even though humans have intelligence and will. Humans have become too soft and submissive that in the face of all that's being done to them, humans just roll over.

They lie to us about AIDS and we believe them. They inject our children with poison and they become autistic. Real experts prove vaccine cause autism but we believe the fake experts who deny it. It's a magic trick in slow mo and yet we can't see what's happening. And even when we see what's happening, we do nothing about it.

I wish there would be a rebellion, but I realize it would worsen things because we can't agree among ourselves. And if someone comes along and tells everyone to shut up and listen, he is called a dictator. And if he agrees to do thins by consensus, we won't get a good consensus, and if we do, the consensus is just an agreement on having the lowest common denominator. Just like Washington these days, where everyone agrees on increasing the war budget, and increasing the national debt, and printing more silly paper money.

We can't change the system. Ever. It can only get worse. If you believe in an afterlife, dying is better unless you get reincarnated back into this world. How I wish a wise alien being can come and rule this earth. One that is good and just. I would love to see all the bastards in the CDC, the Pentagon, the State Department, the CIA, the NSA, the FDA, the EPA, the corrupt public sector unions, the Republican Party, the Democratic Party, the media conglomerates, the AMA, the college administrators, the banks, the think tanks, the lobbyists, the tech companies - all be rounded up and sent to Mars, where they can build their own society feeding off each other.

Then they can leave the rest of humanity to build the shining city on the hill. And we can all have our health and happiness and lives and our peace back. And we will be on guard this time, and keep casting away those of us who want to bring our world back into the orbit of those we sent off to Mars.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Many thanks! Excellent article! He says the same thing that Del Bigtree of thehighwire.com has been saying for the last two months although Handley says it much better and with much more real proof.
It is nice reading it. Just brings a lot of hope that the worst will be behind us and the pandemic will be gone and we'll be back to our normal lives.

And I hope we can even make it better, but sad to think that will never happen. We keep moving on, and never learn our lesson. And the masterminds behind this pandemic will just continue hatching out the next evil plan. If they fail this time, they will keep trying until they succeed.

So it would appear that Sweden had the best approach ATM.

I don't think it's going to be so easy to hoodwink people the next time they (elite) try this s.hit
Reminds me of the saying 'fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

From your first thread post
How many people aged 15 or under have died of Covid-19? Four. The chance of dying from a lightning strike is one in 700,000. The chance of dying of Covid-19 in that age group is one in 3.5million. And we locked them all down. Even among the 15- to 44-year-olds, the death rate is very low and the vast majority of deaths have been people who had significant underlying health conditions. We locked them down as well. We locked down the population that had virtually zero risk of getting any serious problems from the disease, and then spread it wildly among the highly vulnerable age group. If you had written a plan for making a complete bollocks of things you would have come up with this one.

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

So it would appear that Sweden had the best approach ATM.

I don't think it's going to be so easy to hoodwink people the next time they (elite) try this s.hit
Reminds me of the saying 'fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
Yes, Sweden' s approach can still. be faulted by many though, as Sweden has a high fatality rate on a per capita basis. It may be considered a failure compared to countries with much lower fatality rates in many Asian and African countries.

We still don't know the entire story, and the story isn't over. But in terms of being able to move on and get back to regular normal, and not be forced to living a new normal that is restrictive, it has succeeded.

Another thing to consider is that perhaps many countries in Asia have already acquired immunity from past exposures to pandemics in recent years, and as Western countries weren't so exposed (to recent past pandemics) these countries suffered more in fatalities.

Another factor to consider is an exposure of another kind, which would be negative. This is the exposure to the dictates of medical institutions that are captive to the big pharma. This leads to the prevalence of chronic diseases which are associated to poorer health and lower immunity. More access to maintenance drugs and vaccines may be a significant negative.

We already know this, for the most part. But most people don't and in their ignorance they can't tell right advice from wrong. And they will choose the wrong advice because they're trained to. believe in experts with degrees, especially those in lab coats. If you can be fooled by a car mechanic, or a house contractor, you can certainly. be fooled by a doctor.

Note: Doctors don't necessarily want to fool you, but they are blind, and they're just leading the blind.

Yeah, I'm not so sure its happy days yet, just as there was a pre 9/11 World and a post 9/11 World I don't IMO think we are ever getting back to normal, indeed I think we may even see us 'oldies' telling future Generations that what we took for granted prior to 2020 was 'our' Golden age, it's all too sad (right now) :sad I need a beer

Quelsatron

Yes, Sweden' s approach can still. be faulted by many though, as Sweden has a high fatality rate on a per capita basis. It may be considered a failure compared to countries with much lower fatality rates in many Asian and African countries.

We still don't know the entire story, and the story isn't over. But in terms of being able to move on and get back to regular normal, and not be forced to living a new normal that is restrictive, it has succeeded.

Another thing to consider is that perhaps many countries in Asia have already acquired immunity from past exposures to pandemics in recent years, and as Western countries weren't so exposed (to recent past pandemics) these countries suffered more in fatalities.

Another factor to consider is an exposure of another kind, which would be negative. This is the exposure to the dictates of medical institutions that are captive to the big pharma. This leads to the prevalence of chronic diseases which are associated to poorer health and lower immunity. More access to maintenance drugs and vaccines may be a significant negative.

We already know this, for the most part. But most people don't and in their ignorance they can't tell right advice from wrong. And they will choose the wrong advice because they're trained to. believe in experts with degrees, especially those in lab coats. If you can be fooled by a car mechanic, or a house contractor, you can certainly. be fooled by a doctor.

Note: Doctors don't necessarily want to fool you, but they are blind, and they're just leading the blind.
the approach here in sweden is quite good, the major flaw is the retirement homes, but this is just a continuation of the problems with the retirement homes in this declining country. We've had problems with poor pensioner care for years, the corona is just exploiting that. I think we would outshine the rest of the world in corona if we could combine our good aspects ,which might extend to the instinctual behavior of the population as well as the top-down strategy, with a country that was in a good shape to begin with.

And it's certainly nice to skip the hysteria around it you see in places like america, sometimes I even forget corona is a thing. You certainly don't see a lot of mask bearers here.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

the approach here in sweden is quite good, the major flaw is the retirement homes, but this is just a continuation of the problems with the retirement homes in this declining country. We've had problems with poor pensioner care for years, the corona is just exploiting that. I think we would outshine the rest of the world in corona if we could combine our good aspects ,which might extend to the instinctual behavior of the population as well as the top-down strategy, with a country that was in a good shape to begin with.

And it's certainly nice to skip the hysteria around it you see in places like america, sometimes I even forget corona is a thing. You certainly don't see a lot of mask bearers here.
I was asking a Swedish guy about the situation in Sweden and he confirms what you're saying. You had a perfect storm of poor pensioner care, coupled with people returning from Italy on ski vacation (who would visit their folks in retirement homes), and then being caught unprepared (or on a learning curve) with COVID-19 - this resulted in a high death toll. I'm however, not so sure about poor pensioner care, as even with reduced government subsidy for pensior care in recent years, I would still think that Sweden's pensioner care is still superior to that of many countries. I think that the vacationers returning from Italy alone made the huge difference.

As far as second wave goes, Sweden has passed the wave. So did Italy and Spain. Though with Italy and Spain it wasn't because of conscious policy-making, by which I mean they did not decide on not having a lockdown. They were simply overwhelmed by the turn of events, and had problems with hospitals being overwhelmed. But regardless, the infection ran its course, and herd immunity was established, as there were no more people left to infect. So there is no first wave, just one wave. And no second wave is coming.

For those countries that pursued a lockdown strategy, they did not ever achieve a true wave. They kept infection from running its course with a lockdown policy. When they lifted their lockdown, they simply allowed the infection to continue. The continuation of infection is not a second wave, which media likes to call it as such so their narrative isn't busted.

I believe that if Sweden had acted sooner in doing quarantine checking on returning Italy vacationers, deaths would not be so high. If you look at Japan and Taiwan, which are both no-lockdown countries, they did not incur many deaths. They also seem to have a sound public health expert running the show, as they did not impose the burden of useless tests on the population. Their use of COVID testing was limited in scale.

If you want to check on what I said, you can go to the worldmeters.info site and check on the figures. It's all in there.

Last edited:

Quelsatron

I was asking a Swedish guy about the situation in Sweden and he confirms what you're saying. You had a perfect storm of poor pensioner care, coupled with people returning from Italy on ski vacation (who would visit their folks in retirement homes), and then being caught unprepared (or on a learning curve) with COVID-19 - this resulted in a high death toll. I'm however, not so sure about poor pensioner care, as even with reduced government subsidy for pensior care in recent years, I would still think that Sweden's pensioner care is still superior to that of many countries. I think that the vacationers returning from Italy alone made the huge difference.

As far as second wave goes, Sweden has passed the wave. So did Italy and Spain. Though with Italy and Spain it wasn't because of conscious policy-making, by which I mean they did not decide on not having a lockdown. They were simply overwhelmed by the turn of events, and had problems with hospitals being overwhelmed. But regardless, the infection ran its course, and herd immunity was established, as there were no more people left to infect. So there is no first wave, just one wave. And no second wave is coming.

For those countries that pursued a lockdown strategy, they did not ever achieve a true wave. They kept infection from running its course with a lockdown policy. When they lifted their lockdown, they simply allowed the infection to continue. The continuation of infection is not a second wave, which media likes to call it as such so their narrative isn't busted.

I believe that if Sweden had acted sooner in doing quarantine checking on returning Italy vacationers, deaths would not be so high. If you look at Japan and Taiwan, which are both no-lockdown countries, they did not incur many deaths. They also seem to have a sound public health expert running the show, as they did not impose the burden of useful tests on the population. Their use of COVID testing was limited in scale.

If you want to check on what I said, you can go to the worldmeters.info site and check on the figures. It's all in there.
well with the pensioners, I mean that there has been continual budget cuts for years, and while the situation might still be decent, I think it was severely mishandled because underfunding as the budget has been straining for years. If you had the money you could probably easily have made the elderly care homes isolated, but that wasn't the case. We also had a huge warehouse of masks that was defunded a few years back, because of storage costs. The responsibilities are also being shuffled around with the regions being responsible for their own elderly care, so there is just a lot of blame being passed from the government to the regions and back, and it's this kind of dissolution of responsibility that's one of the major political problems in this country. If this was the sweden that was under apocalyptic threat from the soviet union, corona would have been slammed down instantly. I was also quite pissed off by the initial lack of response towards passengers, which is the real flaw, at least elderly care homes are a budget issue, but letting chinese and then italy tourists run rampant was just pure apathy. And well, we shouldn't be too congratulatory over the response of the government, because doing nothing is just the only response they are capable of.

But still, it's much better than USA where people are shooting each other over wearing masks or not and it's clear as day that the whole situation is being exploited by the powerful.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

But still, it's much better than USA where people are shooting each other over wearing masks or not and it's clear as day that the whole situation is being exploited by the powerful.
The USA is a joke. It's election season and lives don't matter, as long as a party wins. Coronavirus is being used as a weapon to win, and the people are simply collateral damage.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals