"Happiest" Countries Are Simply Gobbling Up Anti-depressants (SSRI)

Constatine

Did you just essentially call me an idiot
that can't make up their own mind and is therefore duped by the media? Gimme a break. My decisions are based on the things trump has said and done and the miserable piece of ***t that he is. Additionally, Clinton has had a long, accomplished career and she is quite liberal (which I like). "The media" as you say does provide lots of informtiaon and depending on what you consider "the media" it's almost impossible to get information any other way. I guess you could read biographies to gather information? Idk. I don't buy the common conspiracy theorist knock on the media as the sum of all evils. So. I guess I don't agree with anything you said. Moving along.
The "media" I am referring to is anything you can see on TV or anything that has a political agenda and is not interested in presenting unbiased information (or rather purposeless information). I did not call you an idiot, rather I am saying that the information presented to you is heavily distorted. Thus how can you possibly make a decision that best suits your interests? There are many people that supported Hillary based on proper information, but such people are quite bigoted in my opinion. I say this because I believe Democrats ignite race and gender wars for personal gain.

tara

Mainstream media and most industries in general are heavily invested in the Clinton campaign hence why they are trying so hard to elect her.
AIUI, mainstream media gave disproportionately much attention to Trump's campaign. He got a lot of free publicity. He might not have got so many votes without it.

Waynish

It's quite sick how we've gotten to the point where we're policing ourselves... When an idea that isn't even directly political can be construed as pro-Trump - because it could be used to paint establishment characters in a negative light. As if such an idea were such a threat that we needed to "out" someone as being more than possibly pro-Trump! Like the red scare all over again - and they're even bringing the Russians back into it!

lexis

Happiness is closely related to core beliefs you carry. To induce depression through brain serotonin
is something British discovered in prisons.

People lacking empathy can smile because they can use compensatory system of deception.

Waynish

Denmark, The Model Matrix For A Brave New World

Denmark - Model Matrix For A Brave New World

'In a plethora of recent opinion polls, Denmark has been called the `happiest` place on earth. How can this be? How can a people so totally controlled claim such happiness? To answer the question: they don't know any better.'

As much as I wish the issue with Scandinavian culture were reducible to SSRI use, it can't be that simple. People don't behave like that in the US - and the US supposedly has the highest rate of SSRI use in the world. Maybe the SSRI patients in the US are concentrated above a certain age - while they're more spread out in Scandinavia? Doesn't seem like we have enough data.

Haidut, your observations in Scandinavia match mine and many others observations exactly. I've not seen any convincing accounts of the cause - so many it is a variety of factors. Being so well traveled myself, I can attest to the fact that it is not light/vitamin D - there are too many other communities that don't have that vibe, but that have low vitamin D and light conditions for extended periods. Government and culture seem like more direct causes...

paymanz

Maybe these rankings are because people in the most developed countries are more likely to visit a psychologist!

Frankdee20

Yep, South Korea definitely pushes pills to up its standing in the happiness index. I think it may be the most medicated Asian country (even though China is putting up a good fight lately). To them it means more investments in the country, which many people shy away from due to the proximity to North Korea.

China's farmed fish are also medicated

Frankdee20

Leave Hillary out of this! :ss2

Interestingly, what makes her insane is the perverse level of self denial that comes across. I can't tell if she's lying to the public to maintain her image, or if she actually wholeheartedly believes she has no sinister agenda other than altruism. She's a narcissist bar none, and I infer not even an ounce of humility, for optics, or truly sincerely. A disgusting pig of a woman. Wait no, she has a ckoc.

Interestingly, what makes her insane is the perverse level of self denial that comes across. I can't tell if she's lying to the public to maintain her image, or if she actually wholeheartedly believes she has no sinister agenda other than altruism. She's a narcissist bar none, and I infer not even an ounce of humility, for optics, or truly sincerely. A disgusting pig of a woman. Wait no, she has a ckoc.

She's a lesbian. It is also difficult for me to tell if she is a True Believer or playing 4D chess. For example I believe Trump was meant to be elected. Now does this mean Hiallry took a dive and is only pretending to be butthurt by the loss...or was she trying he best to win and was completely blind to how badly she came off. Remember the Bush vs Kerry elections and the kid that got tased for asking why if Bush and kerry were in the same secret society and why John Kerry didnt ask for a recount when he technically won the elections but lost the presidency...

Trump was close friends with the clintons and he spoke highly of her before his run for the presidency. I don't buy their act, they're still friends.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom