Hapbee ("Happy") Is The World's First Wearable That Lets You Feel On Command

CLASH

The use of Adderall and other nootropic substances are especially common from where I'm originally from (around the Silicon Valley). It certainly helps people get an edge on the competition but I've had friends who have crashed hard and suffered health problems from such drug use. I agree that there is nothing wrong with modulating our systems via substance use, after all that's what we are all doing here one way or another (even if it's just diet alone it falls under this category). Unfortunately the common methods of doing so are much less than ideal. If a mood/alertness altering device became commonplace at least it would provide a better alternative to many current methods.

Agreed overall.

The come down I have seen people go through with adderall is very worrying. If I'm not mistaken Adderall is included in the list of drugs that the vast majority of mass shooters were on or had been prescribed.
Also, the long term effects of Adderall I've seen on peoples cognition is also very worrying. I've had a few friends prescribed it since they were kids (all guys) and now in thier 20s they can't study, read, or retain info without it. Plus, thier attention spans are shot.

Even beyond a mood/alertness device, I think people would be better served just learning how to actually use their minds capabilities. I think most people use only a very minor fraction of what the mind can actually do. I don't mean this in a woo woo way either. Its like training your body to sprint at high speeds, free climb a mountain face, perform in circ du soleil or deadlift 600lbs. The mind has a whole host of its own abilities that can be cultivated. Transhumanism in general is slightly worrying in my opinion.

Constatine

Agreed overall.

The come down I have seen people go through with adderall is very worrying. If I'm not mistaken Adderall is included in the list of drugs that the vast majority of mass shooters were on or had been prescribed.
Also, the long term effects of Adderall I've seen on peoples cognition is also very worrying. I've had a few friends prescribed it since they were kids (all guys) and now in thier 20s they can't study, read, or retain info without it. Plus, thier attention spans are shot.

Even beyond a mood/alertness device, I think people would be better served just learning how to actually use their minds capabilities. I think most people use only a very minor fraction of what the mind can actually do. I don't mean this in a woo woo way either. Its like training your body to sprint at high speeds, free climb a mountain face, perform in circ du soleil or deadlift 600lbs. The mind has a whole host of its own abilities that can be cultivated. Transhumanism in general is slightly worrying in my opinion.
Also regarding adderall it could just be coincidence but I've noticed that the people I know who have been on Adderall since childhood all have relatively stunted growth and poor bone development (especially teeth). It makes sense considering recent findings: Bone density lower with use of ADHD stimulant medicine. These people's mental states are also questionable at times. My brother was on adderall for ADHD for a few months during his teen years but had to stop due to anxiety attacks and bad comedowns. Its truly shocking that adderall is approved for children below the age of 6. Not only might it damage them physiologically but it completely redefines what is normal to them.

I agree that most people don't nearly reach their mental potentials. Its no coincidence that intelligent people are occupied with intellectual problems. Often times these people are intelligent because they are occupied with said problems. Where the mind dwells the mind builds structure. It really is akin to working out a muscle.

sunraiser

[
Agreed overall.

Beyond the practice of self mastery, I really think it comes down to health and energy abundance at its root. I wish there were a more fundamental understanding of this in society.

If you're unable to focus and keep a calm mind then something isn't right in your body. Perhaps your job creates unrealistic demands or perhaps you're simply missing the nutrients and energy processing/abundance to sustain the hormonal status required to perform complex tasks and embody full self expression.

It's ok to not function properly - it's a symptom that something is wrong. Something that only self reflection and self exploration will find the root. Acceptance of ones poor circumstance while seeking knowledge about the why is almost a taboo these days. Everything is dumbed down into either "work harder" or "this product / substance will fix it".

K

Kratos

Instead of getting a massage people will let something like this control them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals