Hall Monitors For Adults

Jem Oz

As @Scenes said, they're very much part of the furniture now here in Melbourne. The police have issued thousands of (expensive) fines. The government has made it clear masks will be compulsory for a long time.

What I find galling is that the Chief Health Officer (a guy that undersexed, middle aged housewives lose their minds over, but who I find a bit limp and, like every good Buddhist, he just has to let us all know he's a practicing Buddhist), admitted a few weeks ago that the science isn't clear on mask effectiveness, however, they are a good way to remind people to take the virus seriously. I find this amazing. Why doesn't the government just force its citizens to wear permanent billboards reminding us to take "global warming" and various other supposed health threats seriously. He basically admitted that they are using us to do Covid's PR. I was surprised the media didn't pick up on this, and I imagine he was pulled into line pretty quickly.

Broken man

Here at Czech Republic, we are forced to wear a mask outside of the house now. Police can charge me if I will not.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals