Hair Shedding

CJ23

My hair has been shedding (getting increasingly worse) since Jan. Ive not noticed it before before this. Ive adopted more peat ways of eating and cycle on and off energin, estroban, lapodin and pregeneolone (stopped taking this as something was making my breasts more tender). I also have gained some weight (possibly water weight?) . Diet is pretty peat like - i eat pro metabolic foods, i eat more regularly (i used to fast a lot more), doing oj (adrenal cocktails) and carrot salad coffee. I cant do much dairy so no milk. Thanks for any advice!!!

redsun

My hair has been shedding (getting increasingly worse) since Jan. Ive not noticed it before before this. Ive adopted more peat ways of eating and cycle on and off energin, estroban, lapodin and pregeneolone (stopped taking this as something was making my breasts more tender). I also have gained some weight (possibly water weight?) . Diet is pretty peat like - i eat pro metabolic foods, i eat more regularly (i used to fast a lot more), doing oj (adrenal cocktails) and carrot salad coffee. I cant do much dairy so no milk. Thanks for any advice!!!

Its important to know what you were eating before and whether your hair shed at the time. And tell us what you eat now and we know at least now you are shedding.

Did you restrict iron a lot when you started peating? You may have gone lower on protein and trace minerals like zinc, iron. You likely have more copper intake now on peating. These are just guesses but I can get a better understanding if you list foods you ate pre-peat and now.

gaze

your calcium/phosphate ratio is probably bad since your not drinking milk. ray says excess phosphate and low vitamin D are really bad for hair growth

OP
C

CJ23

Its important to know what you were eating before and whether your hair shed at the time. And tell us what you eat now and we know at least now you are shedding.

Did you restrict iron a lot when you started peating? You may have gone lower on protein and trace minerals like zinc, iron. You likely have more copper intake now on peating. These are just guesses but I can get a better understanding if you list foods you ate pre-peat and now.

I started peating about December or so and i'd say I started to notice significant shedding from January. When I say 'peating' I dont follow it religiously - Ive adopted some principles and others I havent. My ferritin levels are really low but Ive read this is not a proper indicator of iron levels?

I eat red meat, chicken, eggs, fish, shrimp, scallops, cooked greens occassionally so I'd say Im not restricting iron.

Diet wise over the last couple of months -
Organic coffee with collagen and a tiny bit of oat milk
Breakfast will either be eggs, avocado on gf bread or coconut yoghurt with berries/fruit
Lunch usually cassava flour tortilla with chicken or eggs, cooked mushrooms, onion, zucchini in coconut oil
Raw carrot
Just started adrenal cocktail (oj with cream of tartar + salt)
Piece of fruit (usually clementine)
Dinner is usually chicken, seafood (only shrimp, wild cod usually), sometimes red meat. Usually a cooked vege and often sweet potato.
Dark chocolate

I definitely eat more regularly, less PUFAs, more proteins and definitely more fruit than last year.

I have been doing quite an extensive regimen with supplements to help detox deep fungal biofilms and bacteria (so liver support supps ACX from systemic forumlas, livton, fungDX from systemic formulas, and probiotic). These supplements have liver enzymes and thymus gland enzymes, lots of vit A, D, E liver cleansing herbs etc too). Im also taking energin, and was doing both lapodin and pansterone for a couple of weeks there then stopped and just continued energin.
Im wondering if with the toxin elimination the thyroid is just handling more toxins than usual and perhaps itll settle. Im actually thinking of adding in pearl powder to my coffee to assist with the zinc and calcium ..?

Thanks so much for looking into this and your help!! :))

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals