Hair Regrowth With Progesterone And Oxandrolone

Risingfire

If I applied 6 mgs of progesterone transdermally on my bald scalp and took 10 mgs of oxandrolone to prevent any negative side effects of progesterone(33 yo male), do you think this would be sufficient? Possibly some dhea to the pubic region to increase testosterone?

I've taken progesterone for a week and I had negative side effects. Any help would be appreciated!

brix

If I applied 6 mgs of progesterone transdermally on my bald scalp and took 10 mgs of oxandrolone to prevent any negative side effects of progesterone(33 yo male), do you think this would be sufficient? Possibly some dhea to the pubic region to increase testosterone?

I've taken progesterone for a week and I had negative side effects. Any help would be appreciated!

What makes you think anavar would help with hair regrowth?

brix

Not much but rather balance out the side effects of progesterone

I’ve been taking anavar low dose for a few weeks in hopes of resolving some residual sides from PFS. Haven’t noticed any regrowth, but maybe less shedding. Best thing for regrowth for me is massage and defibrosis.

OP
R

Risingfire

I’ve been taking anavar low dose for a few weeks in hopes of resolving some residual sides from PFS. Haven’t noticed any regrowth, but maybe less shedding. Best thing for regrowth for me is massage and defibrosis.
How many milligrams are you using?

brix

How many milligrams are you using?
5-10mg.
Only noticed benefits first 4 days then things declined. Made me very hungry and irritable. It tanks cortisol and I’m not sure where my cortisol is normally.

LeeLemonoil

Ergo log a few days ago discussed a study showing lower doses of Oxandrolone taken together with caffeine are as effective as higher Oxandrolone alone for anabolic effects.
Maybe for hair treatments there is also a synergy with coffeine, either topicals or systemically

olive

Var is notorious for inducing hair loss. If you want to take AAS for the purpose of hair look into nandrolone. It’s 5ar is DHN which displaces DHT and is much weaker. I’m not recommending this but if you’re considering running AAS for this purpose you may as well choose a hair safe one - although it does have a tendency to cause calcium deposits so make sure you take vitamin k mk7. Back in the 70’s everyone ran nandrolone (+ sometimes dbol) and if you look at the mr Olympia competitors of that generation vs now you’ll see a marked difference between skin/hair quality.

boxers

Ergo log a few days ago discussed a study showing lower doses of Oxandrolone taken together with caffeine are as effective as higher Oxandrolone alone for anabolic effects.
Maybe for hair treatments there is also a synergy with coffeine, either topicals or systemically
Do you recall the dose used?

boxers

Var is notorious for inducing hair loss. If you want to take AAS for the purpose of hair look into nandrolone. It’s 5ar is DHN which displaces DHT and is much weaker. I’m not recommending this but if you’re considering running AAS for this purpose you may as well choose a hair safe one - although it does have a tendency to cause calcium deposits so make sure you take vitamin k mk7. Back in the 70’s everyone ran nandrolone (+ sometimes dbol) and if you look at the mr Olympia competitors of that generation vs now you’ll see a marked difference between skin/hair quality.
That’s interesting thanks. I always thought oxandrolone was usually hair friendly.

metamorph

Do you have the link to the study? Do you know what the low dose of oxandrolone was?

LeeLemonoil

Do you have the link to the study? Do you know what the low dose of oxandrolone was?

Also search the site there for oxandrolone. Some interesting studies digged up

metamorph

Also search the site there for oxandrolone. Some interesting studies digged up
Thanks! Did you experiment with ox at all? Would like to hear your experience with it if so.