Hair On Fingers Growing, Is This Is A Good Sign?

MrThyroid

Hows your eyebrows? Any changes?
the
Nice, do veins clearly appear under your skin frequently, like when relaxed and NOT working out?
ye espiacilly upperbody always and breast and shoulders defenitly shoulders are my strengh, some times also lower abs.
But i need to work on lower body to get the veins poppin out also in relaxed mode. I want that freakish googple maps veins look XD

How the hell growing hair on fingers is a good sign? who wants that to happen? I just want hair on the scalp, specially a strong hairline, no other elsewhere.

whit

the

ye espiacilly upperbody always and breast and shoulders defenitly shoulders are my strengh, some times also lower abs.
But i need to work on lower body to get the veins poppin out also in relaxed mode. I want that freakish googple maps veins look XD

I know what you mean. I used to have that until I realized the cost was too high.
Thankfully through Peats influence was able to turn my ship around.
That look you're referring to is the overstressed look. If veins don't relax back during rest there's likely too much unopposed nitric oxide/ estrogen in the system.
Even the models don't keep that look for longer than the picture.
Be aware there is a high price to pay.
Cheers.

smith

the

That's probably a sign that either you've lost a significant amount of subcutaneous fat which is allowing them to be seen, or they're just so full of nitric oxide that they're making outlines in the fat. Not good, but the latter is preferable to the former because it's easy to reverse. Buuut considering you said you lost some fat.. uh oh lol. Not all fat is unhealthy my dude.

I'm sure you've heard the ancient proverb, "but one paper cut and that nigga dead lmaoo"

Last edited:

Luckytype

Neither of my parents weight train, neither are ultra stressed but they are almost as vascular as me. I used to commonly get asked how but until my thyroid took a dump I have always been naturally lean and/or producing NO.

I noticed as my thyroid function worsened, the ability to get a pump in the gym was diminished. I wouldve expected that to go unchanged.

Since peating my larger veins still show if i were weight train(notbdoing it currently) the small ones have diminished though, then again my body comp is softer currently

MrThyroid

Neither of my parents weight train, neither are ultra stressed but they are almost as vascular as me. I used to commonly get asked how but until my thyroid took a dump I have always been naturally lean and/or producing NO.

I noticed as my thyroid function worsened, the ability to get a pump in the gym was diminished. I wouldve expected that to go unchanged.

Since peating my larger veins still show if i were weight train(notbdoing it currently) the small ones have diminished though, then again my body comp is softer currently
NO is in general essential with out NO you would die immedetialy on any infection. I know raypeat says NO is bad but raypeat isnt god he is a man and also there are three kinds of NO. one NO is essential for pump blood in muscle and this NO ISNT BAD

I know what you mean. I used to have that until I realized the cost was too high.
Thankfully through Peats influence was able to turn my ship around.
That look you're referring to is the overstressed look. If veins don't relax back during rest there's likely too much unopposed nitric oxide/ estrogen in the system.
Even the models don't keep that look for longer than the picture.
Be aware there is a high price to pay.
Cheers.

i really want just flame you to death but i know here i would get punished for it, also if im right and you defenitly wrong.
1) Im lean i have almost no bodyfat
2) How it comes that some1 is overstressed if he is ripped
3) If you have really good genetics i mean not just sligthly good over the average im talking from really good.
Then your body is naturally lean because really good genetics = hyperthyroid .
Also if you re hyperthyroid you have more red blood cells and low bodyfat = google maps skin with out pump.

Its so easy guys stop philosophing about NO is bad for you. Also if you mention NO there are three different kinds of NO and every1 has its specific taks in your body.

Stop believe blind in this old man (raypeat) like he is a god. I mean ofc he is better than most 99 % health gurus. But still he is human and cant know everything.
I know its hard to believe.

smith

Is being hyperthyroid is the only way to be lean and have low body fat?

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."
- paracelsus

MrThyroid

Is being hyperthyroid is the only way to be lean and have low body fat?

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."
- paracelsus
yes its defenitly the only natural and manageable way to be lean also you need to be ultra fast metabolizer to neutralize the environmental toxins and all free radicals produced by fast metabolism.

And hyperthyroidism isnt a illness. I think its normal or it had to be normal in the past i think the most were hyperthyroid and today its 180 degree today hypotyhroidism is normal and hyperthyroidism is ilness.
And when the doctors diagnosted you hyperthyroid he urgently tries to medicate you , but not if you are hypothyroid.
So whats the conclusion there isnt hyperthyroidism there is only hypothyroidism. The higher your metabolism the better

smith

(HYPERTHYROIDISM IS..) defenitly the only natural and manageable way to be lean
I have some reservations with this. For all my hypothyroid life, not once have I ever weighed over 115 pounds eating ad-libitum. So i'm going to have to disagree with that one

And when the doctors diagnosted you hyperthyroid he urgently tries to medicate you , but not if you are hypothyroid.
So whats the conclusion there isnt hyperthyroidism there is only hypothyroidism. The higher your metabolism the better
I feel like the suspicion that doctors are always out to destroy us weighs heavily in our decision-making regarding our health and nutrition. But yea, it's not like many doctors *aren't* completely full of shyte.

I could be wrong, but I smell contrarianism. "If someone who I don't entirely trust tells me something, it must mean the exact 180 degree opposite is certainly true."

whit

NO is in general essential with out NO you would die immedetialy on any infection. I know raypeat says NO is bad but raypeat isnt god he is a man and also there are three kinds of NO. one NO is essential for pump blood in muscle and this NO ISNT BAD

i really want just flame you to death but i know here i would get punished for it, also if im right and you defenitly wrong.
1) Im lean i have almost no bodyfat
2) How it comes that some1 is overstressed if he is ripped
3) If you have really good genetics i mean not just sligthly good over the average im talking from really good.
Then your body is naturally lean because really good genetics = hyperthyroid .
Also if you re hyperthyroid you have more red blood cells and low bodyfat = google maps skin with out pump.

Its so easy guys stop philosophing about NO is bad for you. Also if you mention NO there are three different kinds of NO and every1 has its specific taks in your body.

Stop believe blind in this old man (raypeat) like he is a god. I mean ofc he is better than most 99 % health gurus. But still he is human and cant know everything.
I know its hard to believe.

Source?

Arrade

I heard dht increased body hair.... what is this about estrogen?

I have hairy forearms, fingers, and feet...

Arrade

Thanks for that. Incidentally it says that finger hair is correlated to the DHT/total T ratio.

I can definitely confirm that heavy hair growth is maladaptive. The "good' kind of hair growth is very slow and fine, and hardly progresses passed a dense fuzz.
Can you elaborate further and @Peater Piper . So estrogen actually increases leg and arm hair? But dht increases abdominal hair.
I'm super confused, I don't understand why dht is demonized and I thought dht opposed estrogen

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom