Hair On Fingers Growing, Is This Is A Good Sign?

mjs

I'm noticing allot of new shiny fluffy white hairs on my hands and fingers this week, since I upped the calories to 4000 atleast everyday. Is this a good sign? My hands are def warmer these days, better circulation through hands I guess? My feet have some weird dark ones since some time, still have trouble keeping those warm most of the time. fyi I'm 31, since a child I always had hairy arms/legs.

Hairloss on my head seems to get worse tho.. Thankfully I have really long hair atm.

Peatful

I'm noticing allot of new shiny fluffy white hairs on my hands and fingers this week, since I upped the calories to 4000 atleast everyday. Is this a good sign? My hands are def warmer these days, better circulation through hands I guess? My feet have some weird dark ones since some time, still have trouble keeping those warm most of the time. fyi I'm 31, since a child I always had hairy arms/legs.

Hairloss on my head seems to get worse tho.. Thankfully I have really long hair atm.
Yes, I would guess the hair regrowing on your fingers is a good sign.
As is when folks eyebrows start to fill in again...
Regarding the hair on your head, be patient.
Some report shedding when their metabolism ramps up, so I do hope that is what u r experiencing.
Keep a log of your pulse rate and temperature.
Very useful to track your metabolism and how your body is responding to your diet and environment.

Last edited:

trew

Not a good sign if I remember correctly. Increased hair growth on chest, arms, fingers etc is a sign of estrogen dominance.

OP
M

mjs

Keep a log of your pulse rate and temperature.
Very useful to track your metabolism and how your body is responding to your diet and environment.
Temps are sky rocket actually. Worked on that for the past year when I upped my carbs to have it more stable, occasionly it was dipping below 36.5. But mostly it was around there when waking, and during day around 37 and above after dinner). During that time my eyebrows were filling back in again too yes.

Now that I have been on the goat milk for the past 2 weeks, and eating more cheese and more animal protein and liver twice a week (craving protein since years again), and upping the honey/sugar, the sweat is dripping off. Feet also has been really warm the past days.
Overall I'm feeling more tired/lazy, but I think that's the detox and maybe the dairy that still has to adjust in my system. But I feel it's for the better.

Not a good sign if I remember correctly. Increased hair growth on chest, arms, fingers etc is a sign of estrogen dominance.
I thought I read that too thats why I asked but could it be that Estrogen planted the seed, and the repping metabolism is letting it grow?
Estrogen has been dominant in the body for a long time, but that is changing now.

jyb

Without taking the view that this is good or bad - I tend to associate new hair growth with ageing, typical situation being the hairline is receding while hair grows on new parts of the body but more random and less dense and for example eyebrows growing faster or longer but in a less neat and colourful manner.

Peater Piper

Such nonsense
There might be something to it.

Sex hormone levels and body hair growth in !Kung San and Kavango men from Namibia. - PubMed - NCBI
The relation between hair growth and levels of sex hormones in serum and saliva was investigated in 256 !Kung San and Kavango men (ages 18 to 39 years) from Namibia/Southern Africa. Serum concentrations of total testosterone (Tser), 5 alpha-dihydrotestosterone (DHT), and estradiol (E2) as well as the level of bioavailable non-SHBG-bound testosterone in the saliva (Tsal) were determined by radioimmunoassay. The distribution and density of scalp and facial hair as well as the development of terminal hair on the chest, abdomen, pubic area, arms, fingers, and legs were categorized using objective criteria. Covariance analyses revealed marked differences in the distribution of body hair in the San and the Negro sample. This is partly explained by a significant influence of androgen and estrogen levels on the growth of terminal hair. DHT and the ratio DHT/Tser are significantly positively related to midphalangeal hair growth and negatively to pubic hair development. Tsal, the bioavailable fraction of total testosterone, exerts a weak positive influence on the degree of arm and leg hair growth; the most significant positive effect on the growth of abdominal, arm, and leg hair in our samples is caused by E2. The ratio Tser/E2 correlates significantly negatively with the arm and leg hair development and the ratio DHT/E2 with the degree of abdominal, pubic, arm, and leg hair, whereas lower DHT concentrations occur in men with stronger hair development.

Mjhl85

encerent

More/extra hair growing on your body (other than on your head of course) is usually a bad sign.

Mjhl85

More/extra hair growing on your body (other than on your head of course) is usually a bad sign.
Not my experience at all.
Most males in extended family, in-laws or whatever have big guts, heart issues and it diabetes. And guess what else? Balding patterns all over the body. Balding ankles fingers and heads. Losing body hair u already had is not a good sign. My health and body hair are paralleled. Body hair loss as a good thing is the nonsensical aesthetic values of a femenized society.

smith

Most males in extended family, in-laws or whatever have big guts, heart issues and it diabetes. And guess what else? Balding patterns all over the body. Balding ankles fingers and heads. Losing body hair u already had is not a good sign. My health and body hair are paralleled. Body hair loss as a good thing is the nonsensical aesthetic values of a femenized society.

I wonder if this opinion would be much different if the perception of ill health associated with balding in one's relatives had not also been associated with the shedding of body hair in general, or even if we were living in a masculinized society that had sensical and non-aesthetic values in which the philosophies "more is always better" and "nothing is gained by losing" were adamantly shared by all. Aside from the clear bias driving this claim, I think people have a natural tendency to be contrarian, and we are no exception. Ahh but that's just my half-baked opinion, tear it apart.

Last edited:

lvysaur

MrThyroid

i disagree with you i lost parellely my hair leg on both side externally and since then i dont have any fat on it on those hairs dont come back anymore. I think the body excrete toxins with hairgrowth on body. Just look all animals who get extremely high age re all not hairy. And just think why body hair even excist because of stress like cold etc.

smith

i disagree with you i lost parellely my hair leg on both side externally and since then i dont have any fat on it on those hairs dont come back anymore. I think the body excrete toxins with hairgrowth on body. Just look all animals who get extremely high age re all not hairy. And just think why body hair even excist because of stress like cold etc.

How did you shed it? Dang I'm tryna get on that

MrThyroid

How did you shed it? Dang I'm tryna get on that
idk i wish i know it but someday i saw lulz i lost all my hair on external side from my leg and i thought like wtf how this happened and noticied zero fat on them. And looks so weird because the inner side of my lag is reallly hairy and covered of layer of fat. I hate this fat so disgusting if i touch it -.-

smith

idk i wish i know it but someday i saw lulz i lost all my hair on external side from my leg and i thought like wtf how this happened and noticied zero fat on them. And looks so weird because the inner side of my lag is reallly hairy and covered of layer of fat. I hate this fat so disgusting if i touch it -.-

Interesting, how much fat did you have? Are you 'heavy'? I'm not sure what you're touching is fat, might be muscle that just feels as if it's loose because we don't have to run marathons everyday to eat dinner anymore.

Last edited:

MrThyroid

Interesting, how much fat did you have? Are you 'heavy'? I'm not sure what you're touching is fat, might be muscle that just feels as if it's loose because we don't have to run marathons everyday to eat dinner anymore.
im ripped as **** last fat which i have is stubborn fat on my buttocks and the inner side of my leg and the funny thing which i noticied is only those areas which have my last fat are hairy as f.uck

Andman

Hows your eyebrows? Any changes?

smith

im ripped as **** last fat which i have is stubborn fat on my buttocks and the inner side of my leg and the funny thing which i noticied is only those areas which have my last fat are hairy as f.uck

Nice, do veins clearly appear under your skin frequently, like when relaxed and NOT working out?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom