Hair Loss On Both Calves

Inaut

Hello again.

Quick question...

Both of my calves(back side) seem to be hairless, pretty much symmetrical to one another. Been this way for atleast 3 years and hair has not grown really. I’ve also lost ground on my head so I’m assuming this is probably a low thyroid, high estrogen/low t thing. Started trying to correct it when I learned about Peat/Roddy about a year ago and have noticed less shedding up top(atleast...)

Just wanted to know if this is considered a textbook symptom of low thyroid.

TIA

:)

Herr.H.Hirsuite

Have been a number of similar queries before, but I think the general consensus, is that is a mix of a number of things, primarily to do with the adrenals however. So high Cortisol, high Androstenidione, low DHEA......but it is certainly possible that the other aforementioned hormones are involved...

OP
Inaut

Inaut

So it’s taken me 4 years to restore the hair on my calves... Yay. I think it mainly started to regrow in the last year or so though.

I’ve reduced supplements substantially so I don’t know what to attribute it to but if i had to speculate I’d say molecular hydrogen and taurine have helped the most from all the stuff I’ve tried.

toolhead

This is interesting, I’ve had this for over a decade and neither me nor my doctor can pinpoint the cause. I thought it was from wearing high heavy-duty socks for my job for 15 years. She thought it might be lack of blood flow due to my smoking habit, but ultrasound was negative. You mention cortisol and that might be it. Wish I knew how to fix it. It’s embarrassing as I wear shorts most of the time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals