Hair-loss Drugs (Finasteride) May Be Carcinogenic

Ur right... novotiral and vit A increased T I think... preg alone makes me feel really good, but libido is non existent, but im very social, but voice lacks the "deepness" if u know what I mean. I took 300 or 400 mg ish of preg last night and makes you sleep well, so its lack of thyroid that is doing it? Massive loss of hair with preg but feel good... makes sense, no T and evrything is diverting to cortisol maybe?

The problem I keep running into which I believe is pfs in general is bowel blockages block hunger so when you take thyroid, really you are increasing cortisol or you are doing a high wire act trying to monitor your blood glucose because you cant feel it when its high or not, thyroid just further suppresses issues, or further blocks bowels, there's always something "trapped", it never all gets cleared out, cascara, magnesium, etc do not clear it out all the way, randomly it will be cleared out with perfect aligning of events, but usually it will go back to how it is then the said.increase in cortisol increase water retention making it further difficult to get out.. I am dealing with hair loss on top of this so the "stress" is just excaperating the hair loss, so maybe extremely high doses of progesterone would work just to break the loop even for a little bit, but I think the liver is in.really bad.shape and cannot produce cholesterol correctly so even the preg alone has trouble brig converted if thyroid cannot be handled..

I think I need truly perfect event to jump start everything then catch the system before it falls back into he high cortisol state again...'

I.have no idea what is different from.me versus everyone else here that did not manage to have as bad water retention, antibiotics are helping because I think endotoxin from lack of bowel movement is truly at a root cause, but the loop is in really, really bad shape

Last edited:
@haidut in pfs, not.enough steroid hormones are made seemingly from lack of preg. What do u think, if.thyroid supplementation is diffucult due lack of said steorid, only thyroid should be used in conjunction with preg?

I.know my body is absolutely starving, but I wont feel it until my bowels are cleared, but it never happens due to cortisol causing it from the beginning, I took about 300mg of preg last night, im not sure why cortisol is still an issue

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut in pfs, not.enough steroid hormones are made seemingly from lack of preg. What do u think, if.thyroid supplementation is diffucult due lack of said steorid, only thyroid should be used in conjunction with preg?

I.know my body is absolutely starving, but I wont feel it until my bowels are cleared, but it never happens due to cortisol causing it from the beginning, I took about 300mg of preg last night, im not sure why cortisol is still an issue

Without proper thyroid function the activity of the enzyme 17,20-lyase will be subptiomal so pregnenolone can only go down the progesterone->cortisol pathway. Thyroid increases 17,20-lyase activity and as such should probably be taken with pregnenolone to make sure some pregnenolne goes down the DHEA pathway. Also, some niacinamide should be taken as well since NAD is a cofactor for most steroid enzymes.

Velve921

I would test for DHT, cortisol and prolactin. SSRI drugs tend to affect the HPA system the most so prolactin/cortisol may be elevated and as such something like cyproheptadine or lisuride may be best. If DHT comes back low then DHEA/androsterone and some pregnenolne may help restore balance.

How much are DHT tests and where are they provided?

raypeatclips

Without proper thyroid function the activity of the enzyme 17,20-lyase will be subptiomal so pregnenolone can only go down the progesterone->cortisol pathway. Thyroid increases 17,20-lyase activity and as such should probably be taken with pregnenolone to make sure some pregnenolne goes down the DHEA pathway. Also, some niacinamide should be taken as well since NAD is a cofactor for most steroid enzymes.

If someone wasn't wanting to go down the route of thyroid hormone, would taking DHEA bypass the issues?

dude yes! thank you. thank you thank you thank you. post of the century for me man. ive been taking preg or prog and having strong cortisol or estrogen effects. it was weird though because i didn't really feel the high cortisol or high estrogen, because i was more social, and it didnt make sense to me because progesterone and cortisol "inhibit cortisol and estrogen" you know.. but i had next to no libido, so i didn't really kow what was ging on, but i was moreso just doing it because i knew it was good for me.in the proces... i lost a lot of hair doing it, a lot. but i didn't really know what else to do with finasteride symptoms. ok i think i can do this now. im going in batman.

sladerunner69

During fin and coming off I had high liver enzymes the entire time and the doctors had no idea why....

I asked them if finasteride could cause it back then and they looked at me funny. I'm pretty my liver was struggling because 5AR happens in the liver and the fin was inhibiting it leading to estrogen increase and putting strain on the liver due to detoxing the excess estrogen...

High dose K2 and caffeine for liver!

What caffiene dosage are you currently taking? I drink coffee and a little bit seems to help but too much still makes me kinds of crash.... maybe the gaba depletion or too much burden on the liver...

TubZy

What caffiene dosage are you currently taking? I drink coffee and a little bit seems to help but too much still makes me kinds of crash.... maybe the gaba depletion or too much burden on the liver...

Just 200mg, I just take one caffeine pill. I'm trying high dose K2 at 45mg three times a day based on @Poppyseed13 suggestion. I just started 2 days ago and got really fatigued after each dose. Not sure why but it seemed to greatly subside now. Either I was pushing my metabolism too hard/lack of sugar, lowering estrogen or cortisol too much, or die off or maybe from the emptying of PUFA from the liver?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If someone wasn't wanting to go down the route of thyroid hormone, would taking DHEA bypass the issues?

I don't know that DHEA increases 17,20-lyase. It would be very nice if it did but I doubt it. The main study in the Pansterone thread claims that DHEA inhibits the conversion of pregnenolone into more DHEA. I know DHEA stimulates the synthesis of pregnenolone and progesterone, especially when used in lower doses. This is how it lowers cholesterol.

sladerunner69

Just 200mg, I just take one caffeine pill. I'm trying high dose K2 at 45mg three times a day based on @Poppyseed13 suggestion. I just started 2 days ago and got really fatigued after each dose. Not sure why but it seemed to greatly subside now. Either I was pushing my metabolism too hard/lack of sugar, lowering estrogen or cortisol too much, or die off or maybe from the emptying of PUFA from the liver?

Wow that really is a high dose. I don't see how using more than 5mg of k2 in a day would have much benefit, though. It seems like there is a ceiling on the benefits. Anyways taking dhea/preg/5adhp i dont want to drop my estrogen any lower than it is.

I usually have much more than 200mg considerring my coffee intake. I think I need to cutback some because it is hurting my libido and my though processes towards the end of the day...

ilikecats

Why haven't you tried any strong anti serotonin drugs like lisuride? Have you tried pansterone on the testicles? or androsterone? Have you lowered your prolactin levels yet? I seem to remember yours was sky high the last time you checked.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals