Hair Grown With Taurine, Problem Is The Fatigue…

TubZy

I got up to 3-4 grams a day of taurine in the past and both noticed hair and skin improvement. My main issue was my stomach was bothering me, but I haven't tried it recently with gelatin/glycine or adding to coffee etc.

Also why not try taurine topically?

Last edited:

smith

Did taurine increase your body hair along with scalp hair? Damn I'm 3 years late

Kunder

I take 5 grams three times a day, that is 15 grams, on workout days up to 20 grams a day.

Never ever have a felt anything positive or negative from it. Or from any other aminonacid i take (bcaa 20grams daily, glycine 20-30 grams, lysine 5 grams, betaalanin, threonine). I take a lot of them every day - feel nothing. Good nor bad.

Im almost envious of people having stomach issues or insomnia, because its at least something to show for it. I get nothing.

What the hell is wrong with me.

x-ray peat

I take 5 grams three times a day, that is 15 grams, on workout days up to 20 grams a day.

Never ever have a felt anything positive or negative from it. Or from any other aminonacid i take (bcaa 20grams daily, glycine 20-30 grams, lysine 5 grams, betaalanin, threonine). I take a lot of them every day - feel nothing. Good nor bad.
me too, it's called faith based Peating

johnwester130

Im almost envious of people having stomach issues or insomnia, because its at least something to show for it. I get nothing.

What the hell is wrong with me.

maybe need the b6 to activate it

powder or capsules ?

Kunder

Pure powder. I also take - good quality 50mg B-complex several times a week (most of the Bs in it are 50mgs), plus a lot of dairy dairy, so I should not be B-deficient.

Btw same with aspirin, i take 500 mg a day, up until recently i was taking it twice a day. Don't feel a thing from it, not even a damn stomach pain.

Same with coconut oil that I no longer take. No heat, no metabolism, nuttin.

Magnesium glyconate, same thing. Nada. K2, same.

Just this week I started carnitine loading, 30 grams a day. I was hoping at least for diarrhea. Nope. Didnt happen. Bigger muscles? So far nothing. Any muscle gain from the amino acid overload? Not that I can tell.

Btw yes I realize the islotaed amino powders and the carnitine are not exactly Peaty, but they are probably the only non Peaty thing I do. It's Peat all the way for me, for close to 3 years now.

Why am i resistant to effects of any kind? Because im (too) lean and otherwsie healthy? (Barring a regulary occurring rash on my torso).

Age 42 btw. Full head of hair.

Last edited:

Amazoniac

Any experience here whit taurine fatigue?
The majority is apsorpeq and excreteq in the urine without being too qisturping, it's fairly safe. Some can escape digestion or change bile composition enough to make a difference on the next meals. It can then be the gut bacteria feasting on it and incapacitating you until elimination. It tends to appear along with diarrhea or constipation, a foul smell in your excrement is an indicator and effects will subside depending on how fast you clear it. There are hypotheses built on it to explain CFS (Canadian Federation of Students). Was is brain fog?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals