Hair Grown With Taurine, Problem Is The Fatigue…

Lucas

I have been taking 5 g of taurine once a day in one dose. I take it at night. The effect on hair is amazing, it is double of volume and hair is growing on bald spots. The only problem is the amazing fatigue that it causes in the day after.

I am relaying questioning if all this fatigue matters even for more hair.

Any experience here whit taurine fatigue?

TheHound

I have been taking 5 g of taurine once a day in one dose. I take it at night. The effect on hair is amazing, it is double of volume and hair is growing on bald spots. The only problem is the amazing fatigue that it causes in the day after.

Have you tried splitting up the dosages?

Gl;itch.e

Try taking it in the morning. It can be energizing and perhaps is messing with your sleep. It is supposed to help boost dopamine but maybe you are getting some sort of serotonin rebound in the morning making you lethargic.

Gl;itch.e

Also, I'm amazed it could regrow hair,
It's the only supplement I have taken where I have noticed actual new follicle growth. Albeit a very small amount and limited to a short period with no continued improvement. I was also taking probably twice what this guy is.

Evan

That's a little odd it would make you tired, I feel amazing from it to be honest. Are you taking it with food or just on an empty stomach?
I think topical would be better for hair growth but I don't know in what doses.

OP
L

Lucas

I take 500 mg this morning whit food and I am already felling the fatigue increasing.

Maybe is the price to grow hair at 38 years old:(

TheHound

I take 500 mg this morning whit food and I am already felling the fatigue increasing.

Maybe is the price to grow hair at 38 years old:(

how long did it take for hair regrowth? was it regrowth from the typical male pattern baldness style?

OP
L

Lucas

I read a comment in a Danny Roody video on YouTube when someone said that high dose taurine is good for fibrose on the scalp, so since I have taurine capsules on my home, I tried 5g at once at bed time. Had insomnia this night, but at wake up, at looking in the mirror, my hair doubled in volume, was an amazing thing.

My hair is Norwood II scale, and I am seeing hair regrowth on the recessed area.

TheHound

I read a comment in a Danny Roody video on YouTube when someone said that high dose taurine is good for fibrose on the scalp, so since I have taurine capsules on my home, I tried 5g at once at bed time. Had insomnia this night, but at wake up, at looking in the mirror, my hair doubled in volume, was an amazing thing.

My hair is Norwood II scale, and I am seeing hair regrowth on the recessed area.

interesting. how long have these areas that are experiencing regrowth been bald?

T

tobieagle

That's crazy. If the regrowth stays definitely make pictures ;)

OP
L

Lucas

I cannot tolerate caffeine in any form (supplement, coffee, whit food, sugar, etc.) I have an adrenaline response whit it. Fell nervous, anxious, high heartbeat, etc.

milk_lover

Do you take it with enough sugar? Amino acids/protein need to be balanced with sugar. What other additives in the taurine supplement?

BrianF

How long after you started did you experience hair growth?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals