Hair Everywhere

Birdie

So, since the day we moved out of our old house, my hair has been shedding. Now, 3 months later, no change. At first I blamed just the stress.

But, thanks to somebody on the forum, I was reminded of Liver. I had stopped cooking liver about 2 months before we moved. Just too much work with moving and I hate to cook liver. Treated myself to a liver vacation.

But, after reading how somebody here (thank you whoever you are) always loses her hair if she stops liver, wham, I began to consider it. Finally bought some frozen calves liver. Then, after a week of putting it off, finally cooked it with bacon, onions and butter this morning.

After it cooked I found I was craving the stuff. Ate some and plan to eat some every day for a while.
The thing that finally made me cook it? My bathroom rug. Big horrible masses of hair on it. I said that's it.

So, we shall see if the liver makes a difference. I was just marking it off to old age and the moving stress. Might never have made the liver connection. But with the hair fall happening so suddenly, it's just possible that the lack of nutrients caught up with me.

Here's hoping I was liver deficient.