Hair Became Curly

andrei

People hello!

I would like to ask your opinion. I am a guy, 24 y.o., peating for 1 year. Strict peating: oj, no starch, meat, greek yogurt, no pufa.
I decided to not have a haircut in 4 months already. My hair is much different than before: much denser, and more curly. It is quite wavy. My parents were very surprised to see me like that.

What would that mean?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Hair change can be an indication of good or bad health. When I was younger I had dense wavy hair, then I went on a 3-4 year period of fasting, dieting etc and my hair went super, frizzy, light and thin. After a couple of years of peating the hair loss has stopped and the quality of my hair has improved greatly, colour came back and it is no longer frizzy but wavy again (still working on recovering what is lost).

johnwester130

Hair change can be an indication of good or bad health. When I was younger I had dense wavy hair, then I went on a 3-4 year period of fasting, dieting etc and my hair went super, frizzy, light and thin. After a couple of years of peating the hair loss has stopped and the quality of my hair has improved greatly, colour came back and it is no longer frizzy but wavy again (still working on recovering what is lost).

what's your light exposure like ?

that's probably 50% of hair health right there

Lucenzo01

People hello!

I would like to ask your opinion. I am a guy, 24 y.o., peating for 1 year. Strict peating: oj, no starch, meat, greek yogurt, no pufa.
I decided to not have a haircut in 4 months already. My hair is much different than before: much denser, and more curly. It is quite wavy. My parents were very surprised to see me like that.

What would that mean?

Really interesting. I experienced the opposite result: my hair became a lot more straight, black and full when I feel good. It normally goes in hand with an increased retinol consumption.

lvysaur

My hair gets finer and straighter and more densely growing when I feel good. Results vary I guess.

ddjd

People hello!

What would that mean?
It's Folate. Orange juice will give you plenty. Everytime I increase my Folate intake curliness increases

Luckytype

Im pretty sure that from an follicle perspective I remember reading that curly hair grows at an irregular rate vs straighter hair which grows at a steady rate.

@andrei do you recall the last time your hair was this length and could it be youve always had wavy or slightly curled hair but could never tell because of the length?

OP
A

andrei

@Luckytype i used to have hair this long (i.e. 4 months uncut), but it was not that wavy and uniformly long.
It was just a mess.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals