Haiduts Tyromix

SamYo123

Tips for using haiduts tyromix drops? Where do people use it and, what can i expect be prepared for, etc when I take it?

Hiccup25

Orally works better for me.
Don't take too much. Go slow and ramp up every 2 weeks.
2 grains was too much for me - heart was going too fast. Now i'm off it for a bit but it worked really well for me. Brain fog gone, temps higher, digestion better.

OP
S

SamYo123

My only issue is digestion... poo pebbles.. been no solution so far

Orally works better for me.
Don't take too much. Go slow and ramp up every 2 weeks.
2 grains was too much for me - heart was going too fast. Now i'm off it for a bit but it worked really well for me. Brain fog gone, temps higher, digestion better.
How many drops of Tyromix is in one grain ? Pardon my ignorance ?

tankasnowgod

Tried both ways, 1 drop to 8 drops different days, no response to it...
Have you ever used thyroid before? It's not an "instant" thing, especially if you take NDT. You likely won't notice differences in days, it can take several weeks to months to have noticeable effects and dial in the right dose. You should review the tyromix thread itself.

The only time I ever had a "noticeable" effect from thyroid was when I took 50 mcg of pure T3 in a very short timeframe. That's quite a bit, not recommended, but it did cause me to sweat quite a bit.

shine

Have you ever used thyroid before? It's not an "instant" thing, especially if you take NDT. You likely won't notice differences in days, it can take several weeks to months to have noticeable effects and dial in the right dose. You should review the tyromix thread itself.

The only time I ever had a "noticeable" effect from thyroid was when I took 50 mcg of pure T3 in a very short timeframe. That's quite a bit, not recommended, but it did cause me to sweat quite a bit.

I'm different in that regard. First time I took thyroid I had an insane rush and tingling sensation throughout my whole body, like every cell woke up from a deep slumber. I definitely noticed miniscule amounts back then.