Haidut's Bulgarian Bioenergtic Burger

Eric day

I heard somewhere that ray said that calcium carbonate from an undisclosed source can be very high in heavy metals is everyone here using eggshell powder

boris

I heard somewhere that ray said that calcium carbonate from an undisclosed source can be very high in heavy metals is everyone here using eggshell powder

I do it with the eggshell. With eggshell it will be chalky no matter the amount, but it tastes great.

Inabruzzo

Forum Supporter
In France some people soak bread in milk and add an egg then put it into ground beef to make burgers. It’s really good. Its only a small amount of milk though.
I would recommend adding finely ground parmesan cheese to ground beef, you can add a lot and it adds natural umami on top of calcium.
That’s how me make Meatballs in the Northeast! ??‍?

bookshelf

So on Last Night's Livestream with Danny Roddy (#59), @haidut shared a recipe for burgers-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGwTthwL5EI

The idea is to add more calcium to get the ratio closer to 3:2 to phosphate (or even higher), and to improve the amino acid composition.

He suggested that 10 grams of gelatin per pound would be good. I was less clear on how much calcium carbonate to add, so I looked up phosphorus on Nutrition Data-

It seems that one ounce of ground beef has around 50mg of phosphorus (using raw values). So, one pound should have about 800mg. That means you'd want at least 1200mg calcium to get it to 3:2. There's 600mg of calcium in 1.5g of calcium carbonate.

I also have pretty lean beef (91% lean from Costco), so thought I would add in Hydrogenated Coconut Oil to get it closer to 80/20. So, the recipe for me was-

1 pound 91/9 ground beef
10 grams of gelatin
3 grams Calcium Carbonate
40 grams Hydrogenated Coconut Oil.

I mixed it all up, made two burgers (one for lunch, the other for dinner). I just ate the one for lunch, and I can say....

It was easily the best tasting burger I have cooked in well over a year, maybe ever. I just had it plain, so it stands well on it's own (I did have a soda with lunch).

There was zero chalk taste or sense at this level. It might be worth experimenting with higher doses of calcium. Haidut suggested it was 1g of calcium per burger, which would be closer to 10g of calcium carbonate in a pound of beef, if he was making traditional quarter pound burgers.

I did start feeling warmer within 10 minutes or so after eating, including in hands and feet (although I have gotten similar effects with Coconut Oil in other foods). I took my temp, and it was 99.4. So, pro metabolic, confirmed!

I am "Nixtamalizing" some potatoes to fry for dinner, so there could be a super metabolic combo for the standard meal of "Burger, Fries, Coke."

For those of us who are not internationally minded nor are good with the maths, would you confirm these measurement conversions?

For every pound of ground beef, approx. 1 TB gelatin, 3/4 teaspoons calcium carbonate, 3 TB coconut oil. Does that sound about right? @haidut

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals