Haidut's Bulgarian Bioenergtic Burger

tankasnowgod

So on Last Night's Livestream with Danny Roddy (#59), @haidut shared a recipe for burgers-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGwTthwL5EI

The idea is to add more calcium to get the ratio closer to 3:2 to phosphate (or even higher), and to improve the amino acid composition.

He suggested that 10 grams of gelatin per pound would be good. I was less clear on how much calcium carbonate to add, so I looked up phosphorus on Nutrition Data-

It seems that one ounce of ground beef has around 50mg of phosphorus (using raw values). So, one pound should have about 800mg. That means you'd want at least 1200mg calcium to get it to 3:2. There's 600mg of calcium in 1.5g of calcium carbonate.

I also have pretty lean beef (91% lean from Costco), so thought I would add in Hydrogenated Coconut Oil to get it closer to 80/20. So, the recipe for me was-

1 pound 91/9 ground beef
10 grams of gelatin
3 grams Calcium Carbonate
40 grams Hydrogenated Coconut Oil.

I mixed it all up, made two burgers (one for lunch, the other for dinner). I just ate the one for lunch, and I can say....

It was easily the best tasting burger I have cooked in well over a year, maybe ever. I just had it plain, so it stands well on it's own (I did have a soda with lunch).

There was zero chalk taste or sense at this level. It might be worth experimenting with higher doses of calcium. Haidut suggested it was 1g of calcium per burger, which would be closer to 10g of calcium carbonate in a pound of beef, if he was making traditional quarter pound burgers.

I did start feeling warmer within 10 minutes or so after eating, including in hands and feet (although I have gotten similar effects with Coconut Oil in other foods). I took my temp, and it was 99.4. So, pro metabolic, confirmed!

I am "Nixtamalizing" some potatoes to fry for dinner, so there could be a super metabolic combo for the standard meal of "Burger, Fries, Coke."

Mrscorpion360

So on Last Night's Livestream with Danny Roddy (#59), @haidut shared a recipe for burgers-

The idea is to add more calcium to get the ratio closer to 3:2 to phosphate (or even higher), and to improve the amino acid composition.

He suggested that 10 grams of gelatin per pound would be good. I was less clear on how much calcium carbonate to add, so I looked up phosphorus on Nutrition Data-

It seems that one ounce of ground beef has around 50mg of phosphorus (using raw values). So, one pound should have about 800mg. That means you'd want at least 1200mg calcium to get it to 3:2. There's 600mg of calcium in 1.5g of calcium carbonate.

I also have pretty lean beef (91% lean from Costco), so thought I would add in Hydrogenated Coconut Oil to get it closer to 80/20. So, the recipe for me was-

1 pound 91/9 ground beef
10 grams of gelatin

I mixed it all up, made two burgers (one for lunch, the other for dinner). I just ate the one for lunch, and I can say....

It was easily the best tasting burger I have cooked in well over a year, maybe ever. I just had it plain, so it stands well on it's own (I did have a soda with lunch).

There was zero chalk taste or sense at this level. It might be worth experimenting with higher doses of calcium. Haidut suggested it was 1g of calcium per burger, which would be closer to 10g of calcium carbonate in a pound of beef, if he was making traditional quarter pound burgers.

I did start feeling warmer within 10 minutes or so after eating, including in hands and feet (although I have gotten similar effects with Coconut Oil in other foods). I took my temp, and it was 99.4. So, pro metabolic, confirmed!

I am "Nixtamalizing" some potatoes to fry for dinner, so there could be a super metabolic combo for the standard meal of "Burger, Fries, Coke."

I’m going to try this out one day because I love burgers. Lmao

Drareg

In France some people soak bread in milk and add an egg then put it into ground beef to make burgers. It’s really good. Its only a small amount of milk though.
I would recommend adding finely ground parmesan cheese to ground beef, you can add a lot and it adds natural umami on top of calcium.

Amazoniac

Sometimes people rely on an amino acid salt for their supplemental mineral, but it's rather unusual for the body to have spikes of a single amino acid when the meal doesn't provide enough protein. In recipes such as this one it's when they suit well, I think that killcium (bis)aminocancertate would be preferable to craponate (the taste is probably milder):
- Meat With Baking Soda?

Makrosky

1 pound 91/9 ground beef
10 grams of gelatin

But.. like... raw powdered gelatin? Can you share a picture? I can't imagine how to prepare that.

btw, how are you nixtamalizing the potatoes?

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
This looks great! We are having burgers tomorrow evening so I will try this. I don’t have hydrogenated cocnut oil but that is okay.

I, too, would like to know how to nixamalize potatoes.

Thanks for posting this.

meatbag

But.. like... raw powdered gelatin? Can you share a picture? I can't imagine how to prepare that.

You just put the ground beef in a bowl and sprinkle the gelatin powder on top and then mix with your hands and form it into patties. I've also mixed parmesean cheese in like Drareg said, really good!

I'll have to try the calcium carbonate burger though haha

Amazoniac

You can try to add it after cooking, but it likely won't taste the same. Also, with craponates the crapons are released as gas:

Ca(OH)2 + 2 HCl → CaCl2 + 2 H2O
Ca(CO3) + HCl → CaCl2 + H2O + CO2
Ca(HCO3)2 + 2 HCl → CaCl2 + 2 H2O + 2 CO2

There's a thread on laxarium (Mg) where a researcher mentioned this. Combine with sodas and you'll be ready for an eruction contest.

Regarding nephrosium (P), I just looked it up, cocaine has 17 mg/100 ml, or about 40 mg/serving. It's not negligible for individuals who drink multiple bottles a day considering that absorption of inorganic nephrosium is claimed to be superior.
- Phosphate, Activation, And Aging

For example, two bottles could provide something close to a patty weighing 100 g.

Peaches

Did you just add the gelatin in as a powder? Or did you 'bloom' it in some water/milk and add it heated up a little so it's easier to incorporate? I'm curious because I can imagine powdered gelatin crunching in my burger and it not being a pleasant sensation.

OP
tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod

Yep, just adding the Knox powder straight to the ground beef. It mixes in well. Prolly enough moisture in the beef to keep it in. It might retain more moisture when cooking, too. I guess you could add water too, if the beef is really dry, but I had no issues.

This looks great! We are having burgers tomorrow evening so I will try this. I don’t have hydrogenated cocnut oil but that is okay.

I, too, would like to know how to nixamalize potatoes.

Thanks for posting this.

I got some Calcium Hydroxide (aka CAL aka Slacked Lime) from a local Mexican Grocery store for cheap. I cut up the potatoes how I'm gonna fry them (this time, I did smaller circles, like thicker chips), and then put them in water with the CAL. I saw something online that suggested 1g of CAL for every 100g of corn, so I just switched that to potatoes, and last time, it worked well. The video I saw suggested the amount of water didn't really matter, as long as it covered the corn (or potatoes in my case), so I didn't bother measuring it. I did it 24 hours last time, this time it will be closer to 8.

OP
tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod

Did you just add the gelatin in as a powder? Or did you 'bloom' it in some water/milk and add it heated up a little so it's easier to incorporate? I'm curious because I can imagine powdered gelatin crunching in my burger and it not being a pleasant sensation.

Just added in the powder, zero crunch. It's really not much (10g for 454g of ground beef), so it probably just soaked up moisture from the beef.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Thank you for the slaked lime potato technique. I will try it.

@Amazoniac I tried to translate your post but I guess I have forgotten too much chemistry.

Amazoniac

Thank you for the slaked lime potato technique. I will try it.

@Amazoniac I tried to translate your post but I guess I have forgotten too much chemistry.
There are no native speakers of Prolactinese in this world yet. Which part?

Minerals bound to amino acids have a narrower use if you want to avoid the isolated peaks. Aminocancertate is glycinate, it seems a better alternative due to what our favorite rodent pointed out.

The second post is killcium hydroxide, carbonate and bicarbonate, in this order.

The simplest thing to do would be to take the supplement when getting ready to eat and chase it with a sip of cocaine.

Inaut

Why not just eat cheese with your burger instead of adding calcium? I will definitely incorporate the gelatin and egg. Seems like a well rounded meal.

Makrosky

You just put the ground beef in a bowl and sprinkle the gelatin powder on top and then mix with your hands and form it into patties. I've also mixed parmesean cheese in like Drareg said, really good!

I'll have to try the calcium carbonate burger though haha
hmmm but wasn't the consensus here that non-well dissolved/bloomed gelatin was hard to digest?

Makrosky

Yep, just adding the Knox powder straight to the ground beef. It mixes in well. Prolly enough moisture in the beef to keep it in. It might retain more moisture when cooking, too. I guess you could add water too, if the beef is really dry, but I had no issues.

I got some Calcium Hydroxide (aka CAL aka Slacked Lime) from a local Mexican Grocery store for cheap. I cut up the potatoes how I'm gonna fry them (this time, I did smaller circles, like thicker chips), and then put them in water with the CAL. I saw something online that suggested 1g of CAL for every 100g of corn, so I just switched that to potatoes, and last time, it worked well. The video I saw suggested the amount of water didn't really matter, as long as it covered the corn (or potatoes in my case), so I didn't bother measuring it. I did it 24 hours last time, this time it will be closer to 8.
Thanks!!! What difference do you notice between nixtamalized vs non-nixtamalized potatoes?

Makrosky

There are no native speakers of Prolactinese in this world yet. Which part?

Minerals bound to amino acids have a narrower use if you want to avoid the isolated peaks. Aminocancertate is glycinate, it seems a better alternative due to what our favorite rodent pointed out.

The second post is killcium hydroxide, carbonate and bicarbonate, in this order.

The simplest thing to do would be to take the supplement when getting ready to eat and chase it with a sip of cocaine.
Dude... I used to call you "The Oracle" for obvious reasons but more and more you are becoming cryptic like a masculine version of the Delphos Pythia :D

OP
tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod

Why not just eat cheese with your burger instead of adding calcium? I will definitely incorporate the gelatin and egg. Seems like a well rounded meal.

Because you're adding phosphorus, too. So, if you have 400mg of phosphorus from the meat, and like, 25 mg cal, and add 1 ounce of cheese, you are only adding 220mg of calcium, and another 160mg or so of phosporus. It will still be heavily weighted towards phosphorus, like 2:5 calcium to phosphate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals