Haidut On Improving Glycogen Stores

The sauna I use reaches nearly 90c. I’m going to load with vit E and continue avoiding PUFA before going to sauna again
Yeah, do that. Taurine should help too with reducing PUFA oxidation. Careful with too much vitamin E. Make sure to balance with vitamin K2 to avoid making your blood too thin.

Do we have a thread of recommendations for those who need to purge PUFA and restore metabolic flexibility back to optimal glucose and FFA burn rates? I wanna be like a kid again !!!!! =)
These threads are pretty informative as well:
-PUFA Depletion Can (probably) Be Accomplished In 30 Days!
-VoS Uncoupling Thread

schultz

Creatine increases glycogen stores. I don't think that was mentioned yet. There are several studies on this that are easy to find.

Amazoniac

I don't know.

I would imagine that it depends on the temperature of the sauna. PUFAs are easily peroxidizable due to light and heat, and if a person is exposing themselves to very high temperatures( a sauna can get really hot, up to 90 degrees celsius), then there will probably be PUFA decomposition inside the person's organism.

I'm going to summon @Amazoniac. Maybe he knows something about this.

̶S̶u̶m̶m̶o̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶j̶u̶t̶s̶u̶
Higher body temperature without involving shocks is more reasonable, if the metabolism isn't robust..
- PUFA Depletion Can (probably) Be Accomplished In 30 Days!

Oxidized vitamin E is relatively stable but you can expect the requirements for other nutrients of the antioxidative chain to be increased as well.