Haidut Book?

Light

No worries, I understand that if a company is to change hands and go to "professional businessmen" it would likely be quickly compromised for maximizing profit. So, for as long as I can continue to run it myself I will do so.
Thanks for the nice words!
@haidut - let me add my vote for keeping IdeaLabs in good hands,
as I live in a forgotten corner of the globe, having a reliable source that delivers everywhere actually made the difference for me between taking unknown "Raw Thyroid" -and whatever the hell was in it, and taking real thyroid that I have faith is good quality and clean of any crap.
Same with pregnenolone and Cypro, and MB - all hard to get from any good source other than you, so please keep up the good work at IdeaLabs - I don't want to be dramatic, but it's actually changing my life...

Obi-wan

@haidut I have many of your words on paper...

Ideonaut

I was thinking of writing one on diabesity/cancer/neurodegenerative conditions as these 3 account for more than 90% of chronic diseases. One other person from the forum already wrote a book on cancer and used a lot of the stuff written on the forum, so I guess what remains is diabesity and brain diseases like Alzheimer, ALS and CTE. The problem is that before releasing such a book I will have to somehow divest myself of the supplement business, as many of the interventions would be related to stuff I sell. So the book will be immediately condemned as marketing gimmick unless I sell the company like Ray did with his Progest-E. But I am definitely interested in it, selling supplements is not my end goal, spreading knowledge and freedom from medical oppression is more like it :):
Couldn't you just write the book and have it published under the name of a trusted friend? So many people would benefit so much from the book.

Mauritio

In my office at home. Copying and pasting to Microsoft word for the past 2 years...
oh my goodness . you re willing to share ? :)

Mauritio

haidut

Forum Supporter
Couldn't you just write the book and have it published under the name of a trusted friend? So many people would benefit so much from the book.

I think something similar to a "book" already exists and has been done by other people. See what @Obi-wan said above about collecting my posts in a Word file. Also, you can get some of that effect by Google with this string site:raypeatforum.com "haidut" KEYWORD, where keyword is whatever condition you are interested in. For example searching for site:raypeatforum.com "haidut" diabetes brings back hundreds of results. User @Mufasa is another one who has been organizing my posts in a similar fashion so maybe he/she can provide other aggregations like that to people who are interested. See below.
The Dark Side Of Serotonin Exposed By Haidut In 70 Studies

Mauritio

@Mufasa What do you say ? Any chance you might do that for topics like thyroid ,liver , estrogen ...
I think it would be extremely helpful to everyone but especially new people and non-believers that one gets in an argument with and need scientific reasons to believe you.
Also it would be place to go to if I need a reminder on how bad estrogen, serotonin are...

Akhdan

I was thinking of writing one on diabesity/cancer/neurodegenerative conditions as these 3 account for more than 90% of chronic diseases. One other person from the forum already wrote a book on cancer and used a lot of the stuff written on the forum, so I guess what remains is diabesity and brain diseases like Alzheimer, ALS and CTE. The problem is that before releasing such a book I will have to somehow divest myself of the supplement business, as many of the interventions would be related to stuff I sell. So the book will be immediately condemned as marketing gimmick unless I sell the company like Ray did with his Progest-E. But I am definitely interested in it, selling supplements is not my end goal, spreading knowledge and freedom from medical oppression is more like it :):
Do you see any supplement for autism? Specially for serotonin reduction

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals