Had stroke-like symptoms after 3 days of taking Cynomel?

The3DPerson

I got Cynomel for me and my mom, who are both hypo. We started taking approx. 12.5 mcgs per day, we cut a tablet in fourths (approx. 6.25 mcgs) and have had it two times a day, with food, to negate any adrenalergic effects it might cause. We don't have a scale, so it's harder to do smaller doses. Yesterday after she took a fourth of the tablet she went to the bath and started feeling very surreal/dissasociative, afterwards she went to lay down and started feeling her right arm and the right side of the face to become slowly numb. When she talked about it I immediately gave her half an aspirin tablet (approx. 250 mg). After the aspirin she was fine.

I should also mention she has had low flu-like symptoms aswell for the last few days, but the immediate stroke-like effect seemed to stem from taking Cynomel, since the effect started basically right after she took it.
Also mentioning that she hasn't and doesn't have any heart problems.

Any help? Explanations? I have never heard of Cynomel causing smth like this, i've rather even read about patients taking low dose T3 after a stroke for repairing the heart or smth.

amd

According to Ray, each dose of T3 must be small to prevent the liver from making enzymes to deactivate T3 (D3). And must be taken with food to delay absorption.

He mentioned cutting the tablet into smaller pieces and using NDT, which is used by the body to produce T3 & T4.

Make a habit of taking your temp throughout the day.

Last edited:

xeliex

Forum Supporter
You seem to have been administering it correctly / safely.
Perhaps allow more time for adaptation?
Like take a 6.25 mcg daily dose for few ways only then repeat the cycle, slowly increasing over time.
Perhaps the intolerance is a result of depleted nutritional status.
Hope you both feel better.

Mauritio

Dosage might simply be too high . Some people just need to start with very small doses. I started with 0,25mcg and worked my way up. Ive never heard anybody going that low, but Danny Roddy mentioned some of his clients having to go as low as 1mcg of T3.

Plus: the increased nutriotional requirements are real.
After starting T3 my need for B vitamins skyrocketed, especially B2 and biotin. Even Months after that I still have to take high doses of them. I think T3 can excacerbate underlying nutriotional deficiencies.
Im happy I kind of know what I have to look for and that I know my body well, otherwise I would have had no idea.
Making thyroid work can be a science of its own...

Panopticon

ai is stroking you out because it wants to extract antimatter energy from you being sick

edit: it is attempting to make you forget

Panopticon

wich evidences do you have that it is real, like A.I. draining sick people energy?
look up chiral matter and fractal Fourier transforms

edit: this is way beyond secret and they will never admit it, everything goes to Ceres colony corporation trade, trilions every week/month

Diokine

It might have been something like a cerebral vasospasm. The actions of thyroid and catecholamines can contribute to this. The dose isn't very high, is she on any other medications?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals