Had a great day I'd like to share

michael94

So a bit of background I'm 21 work in a kitchen chopping cooking moving around 60 hours+ a week + trying to recover from 2 years of low carb since mid october. I eat very low fat, high potato/fruit, some liver/eggs etc as through my research and reading this forum it appears to be ideal. I come from a background of rugby/soccer so have quite a bit of muscle mass, even if I'm eating a lot of carbs/sugar I burn plenty of fat at rest as well as general high stress conditions which don't help...and based on how I have been feeling there is a lot of PUFA being released. Peats warnings about raising metabolism too fast for those with PUFA in storage comes to mind.

My thoughts to combat this aside from eating more sat fat to displace the PUFA ( which does help a bit but I try to avoid ) was to get on 1-2 grains of NDT which in combination to sugar should help gluocuronidate much of the pufa . My tyromax just arrived and I'll be starting that tomorrow. Aspirin helps but I prefer not to take it. I've been building up my magnesium stores lately which have made a tremendous difference looking back to the first 2 months of peating wrt free fatty acids. Maybe I'll add niacinamide but I prefer to be taking as few things as possible, if some others can chime in on whether I should that would be appreciated. Anyway...today I took 2500 iu of unique e ( high dose ) with 15mg of k2 , few bites of liver and some fat. I felt GREAT all day to the point where I don't even think I will need thyroid but it is probably better to take it until I'm very low in PUFA stores. I know high dose vitamin E isn't universally a good thing but I think it is amazing for those releasing a lot of PUFAs and under unavoidable stress. If I was working a desk job I probably wouldn't need as much.

icecreamlover said:
post 118035have quite a bit of muscle mass, even if I'm eating a lot of carbs/sugar I burn plenty of fat at rest as well as general high stress conditions which don't help

But still I think this is the way Ray Peat says fat is supposed to be burned, by the muscles that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals