H. Pylori

gately

What's an effective way to eradicate H. Pylori? (I can't tolerate the antibiotic protocol my doctor wants to me take.) I've seen Manuka Honey, Zinc Carnosine, and ACV mentioned online. I suspect Betaine HCL with meals might help, too. Anyone dealt with this?

Apple

H. Pylori
Why do you want to eradicate it ?
I took a course of antibiotics 2 times and didn't see much difference.
I even doubt that it is possible to eradicate it or wheather H Pylori is a real enemy and it is very easy to catch it again.
Maybe I lost that war, I never tested again.
Coffee and Betaine HCL should keep it at bay but you won't eradicate H Pylori without antibiotics ...

Ummm you can....

Attachments

• 20210609_123103.jpg
    20210609_123103.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 103
I don't think any H Pylori stuff sounds good or normal.

Attachments

• 20210609_130937.jpg
    20210609_130937.jpg
    366.2 KB · Views: 42
I think the fact it is referred to as an "infection" is the key word for it needs to go bye bye!

Attachments

• 20210609_131608.jpg
    20210609_131608.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 20

Flash

Low FODMAP, mastic gum, berberine and grapefruit seed extract got rid of it for me

Makrosky

What's an effective way to eradicate H. Pylori? (I can't tolerate the antibiotic protocol my doctor wants to me take.) I've seen Manuka Honey, Zinc Carnosine, and ACV mentioned online. I suspect Betaine HCL with meals might help, too. Anyone dealt with this?
I did the antibiotic protocol and even though it got rid of it (apparently) I would strongly not recommend the protocol. I have nothing against antibiotics, I take them if really needed. But that protocol for H. Pylori... damn, that was REALLY TOXIC. Stay away from it if you can.

Apple

I consume lemons almost daily, they maybe helpful.

Citric acid inhibits growth of Helicobacter pylori in vitro: a new strategy for eradication

CONCLUSIONS: Citric acid is a cheap substance present in many fruits and produced by food industry, and it demonstrated powerful inhibitory effect on the growth of Helicobacter pylori strains.

Last edited:

Chad_Catholic

I did the antibiotic protocol and even though it got rid of it (apparently) I would strongly not recommend the protocol. I have nothing against antibiotics, I take them if really needed. But that protocol for H. Pylori... damn, that was REALLY TOXIC. Stay away from it if you can.
Can you elaborate, please? I ordered the triple antibiotic protocol from Mexico and intend on beginning immediately upon its arrival.

Makrosky

Can you elaborate, please? I ordered the triple antibiotic protocol from Mexico and intend on beginning immediately upon its arrival.
I found it extremely taxating on the body. It took me I think 2-4 months to fully recover my energy levels and I am not even sure I recovered them 100%.
But that is my particular case.