H. Pylori In Anime

michael94

This is related to Lancelot and Guinevere ( the former of which Kariyou fittingly summons ), and of course the Gral. I am referring to the bugs which grant him his power of course. Kariya Matou from "Fate Zero" is Parsifal.

giphy.gif

OP
michael94

michael94

Sero-tonin/Eros-Tonin, true suffering, is necessary to recover the Grail. A low serotonin state without "consciousness" is like Parsifal in the beginner of Richard Wagner's Opera. The talented young man, brimming with confidence... "if it flies, I can hit it!" Believing himself to be superman but really he has no power. His search for the Grail enlightens him with a compassion that only real suffering can bring. He returns to King Amfortas with the Holy Spear ( Kundalini ), fully conscious... beyond the duality of pain and pleasure... no longer needing the serotonin or dopamine which are illusions but necessary ones.

Regina

Sero-tonin/Eros-Tonin, true suffering, is necessary to recover the Grail. A low serotonin state without "consciousness" is like Parsifal in the beginner of Richard Wagner's Opera. The talented young man, brimming with confidence... "if it flies, I can hit it!" Believing himself to be superman but really he has no power. His search for the Grail enlightens him with a compassion that only real suffering can bring. He returns to King Amfortas with the Holy Spear ( Kundalini ), fully conscious... beyond the duality of pain and pleasure... no longer needing the serotonin or dopamine which are illusions but necessary ones.
Pierce the veil

I've read you mention it but feel free to post any information you have.

The Stare-Way to Heaven.

I'm on mobile so this might come out a little rough. It's ironic, I make longer posts on mobile than I do on my laptop.

I'm going to paint a rough picture, it might be fuzzy but please do not doubt the legitimacy of what I say. Use that weaponized schizophrenia and see if you can detect a pattern in the noise. Focus on the bolded. The rest is just filler to give it context.

A few things to establish first. Tesla was a freemason. As such he was sworn to secrecy. Thus when he made the biggest discovery of mankind he could only reveal it in code.

"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe. – Nikola Tesla"

"Tesla started to exhibit pronounced symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder in the years following. He became obsessed with the number three; he often felt compelled to walk around a block three times before entering a building, demanded a stack of three folded cloth napkins beside his plate at every meal, etc. "

In 1896 Nikolai tesla discusses his plan to send energy to other planets:

" I have had this scheme under consideration for five or six years, and I am becoming more convinced every day that it is based upon scientific principles, and is thoroughly practicable. We know that electronic disturbances on the sun are productive of similar disturbances on the earth in the form of thunder showers. Now, why is it not equally conceivable that a disturbance on the earth's surface should produce some tangible effect on other planets? ...
The objection may be put forward that sufficient electrical disturbance cannot be made on the earth's surface...But, on the contrary, we can make all the artificial thunder and lightning we want. There is no difficulty in making electrical apparatus with a spark gap of a mile...
Do not get the impression that the success of the experiment is in any way dependent upon the light, noise, or vibration accompanying such an electric discharge. It is wholly through the electricity waves, which are propagated through the atmosphere and the ether beyond, that we may hope to obtain any results. But if there are intelligent inhabitants of Mars or any other planet, it seems to me that we can do something to attract their attention."

Friendly reminder that earth is technically a planet, though whether it has intelligent inhabitants remains to be seen.

In 1901 Tesla describes how two years prior he discovered a way to send electric energy and messages to any distance even 100 000 000 miles

"Then it is contended that it is beyond human power and ingenuity to convey signals to the almost inconceivable distances of fifty million or one hundred million miles. This might have been a valid argument formerly. It is not so now.
I can readily demonstrate that, with an expenditure not exceeding two thousand horse-power, signals can be transmitted to a planet such as Mars with as much exactness and certitude as we now send messages by wire from New York to Philadelphia. These means are the result of long-continued experiment and gradual improvement."

Tesla believes he can use the planet as a conductor and possibly an amplifier for his signal

"This being practically demonstrated, my next step was to use the earth itself as the medium for conducting the currents, thus dispensing with wires and all other artificial conductors. So I was led to the development of a system of energy transmission and of telegraphy without the use of wires...

To develop these inventions further, I went to Colorado in where I continued my investigations...one of which in particular I now consider of even greater importance than the transmission of power without wires. The rates of electrical movement involved in strong induction apparatus had measured but a few hundred horse-power, and I produced electrical movements of rates of one hundred and ten thousand horse-power.

As I was improving my machines for the production of intense electrical actions, I was also perfecting the means for observing feeble effects. "

Tesla describes the signals he got with his electric receiver

"It was in carrying on this work that for the first time I discovered those mysterious effects which have elicited such unusual interest...I can never forget the first sensations I experienced when it dawned upon me that I had observed something possibly of incalculable consequences to mankind. I felt as though I were present at the birth of a new knowledge or the revelation of a great truth. Even now, at times, I can vividly recall the incident, and see my apparatus as though it were actually before me. My first observations positively terrified me, as there was present in them something mysterious, not to say supernatural, and I was alone in my laboratory at night; but at that time the idea of these disturbances being intelligently controlled signals did not yet present itself to me.

The changes I noted were taking place periodically, and with such a clear suggestion of number and order that they were not traceable to any cause then known to me. I was familiar, of course, with such electrical disturbances as are produced by the sun, Aurora Borealis and earth currents, and I was as sure as I could be of any fact that these variations were due to none of these causes. Although I could not decipher their meaning, it was impossible for me to think of them as having been entirely accidental. The feeling is constantly growing on me that I had been the first to hear the greeting of one planet to another. A purpose was behind these electrical signals...it was with this conviction that I announced to the Red Cross Society, when it asked me to indicate one of the great possible achievements of the next hundred years, that it would probably be the confirmation and interpretation of this planetary challenge to us
."

Here's teslas aforementioned letter to the red cross:

"To the American Red Cross, New York City.
I have observed electrical actions, which have appeared inexplicable. Faint and uncertain though they were, they have given me a deep conviction and foreknowledge, that ere long all human beings on this globe, as one, will turn their eyes to the firmament above, with feelings of love and reverence, thrilled by the glad news: “Brethren! We have a message from another world, unknown and remote. It reads: one… two… three…”

Back to the interview where he finishes off by explaining how he thinks communication with these "martians" would happen

"
At the present stage of progress, there would be no insurmountable obstacle in constructing a machine capable of conveying a message to Mars, nor would there be any great difficulty in recording signals transmitted to us by the inhabitants of that planet, if they be skilled electricians. Communication once established, even in the simplest way, as by a mere interchange of numbers, the progress toward more intelligible communication would be rapid. Absolute certitude as to the receipt and interchange of messages would be reached as soon as we could respond with the number "four," say, in reply to the signal "one, two, three." The Martians, or the inhabitants of whatever planet had signaled to us, would understand at once that we had caught their message across the gulf of space and had sent back a response. To convey a knowledge of form by such means is, while very difficult, not impossible, and I have already found a way of doing it
."

Interesting how he hints that the communication would center around the number 3.

This is a letter from Julian Hawthorne, a friend of Nicola Tesla who was in correspondence with him at colorado springs when he supposedly received this alien message:

Apart from love and religion there happened the other day to Mr. Tesla the most momentous experience that has ever visited a human being on this earth. As he sat beside his instrument on the hillside in Colorado...as he sat there one evening, alone, his attention, exquisitively alive at that juncture, was arrested by a faint sound from the receiver — three fairy taps, one after the other, at a fixed interval. What man who has ever lived on this earth would not envy Tesla that moment! Never before since the globe first swung into form had that sound been heard. Those three soft impulses, reflected from the sensitive disc of the receiver, had not proceeded from any earthly source. The force which propelled them, the measure which regarded them, the significance they were meant to convey, had their origin in no mind native to this planet.

They were sent, those marvelous signals, by a human being living and thinking so far away from us, both in space and in condition, that we can only accept him as a fact, not comprehend him as a phenomenon. Traveling with the speed of light, they must have been dispatched but a few moments before Tesla, in Colorado, received them. But they came fromj (sic) some Tesla on the planet Mars!

I believe these fairy taps were sent from nikolai tesla himself. The number is a key. The focus on mars is to throw people off and make him look like a loon. Nikolai discovered how to send messages not just through space but through time. He did this by accelerating particles to faster than light speed with his rotating magnetic fields.

The hard part is aiming. The earth isn't where it was a second ago, let alone years. It's only possible when you can use the planet as a amplifier and receiver like he did. That gives you a big enough target to make it feasible.

The signals that are detected by extra terrestrial researchers coming out of such and such galaxies are actually overheard messages from earth to earth

Gregory Hodowanec

Some Remarks on Tesla’s ‘Mars Signals’ ~(1990)

As I had pointed out in the short article on “Some Remarks on Tesla’s ‘Earth Resonances’...Tesla in experiments performed at Colorado Springs in 1899, had apparently devised a simple setup for the conversion of scalar-type signals to the normal vector-type electromagnetic signals. Using this system he was able to ‘receive’ the many scalar-type signals which permeated space and thus also the earth. Among these were the lightning stroke induced signals as was reported in that article. However, he also reported that the earth was “alive with many other signals” which he believed could have been intelligent signals from Mars (It is assumed that he had used a telephone type receiver in these tests). For this he was taken to task by his peers, and possibly rightly so, since the signals he detected could have been from any other source. However, as we all now well know, Tesla was a very careful and precise experimenter, and the reported signals may be assumed to have been validly received.

This brief will support his claims in that such signals are yet being received today with simple modern-day signal detectors. Using the simple circuit given in Figure (1), the author has for many years now, also been observing some modulations of the l/f noise background, i.e., the so-called microwave background radiation levels, which appear to be due to massive scalar signal effects which are external to our immediate earth environment. Whether they are due to the sun, the Galaxy, or something else in the vast universe is as yet unknown. But the fact remains that coherent modulations are being ‘heard’ in this background noise. The most prominent modulations being three pulses (code S) slightly separated in time, a la Tesla! On occasions, the code equivalents of an E, N, A, or K are also heard, but the most persistent response is SE, Se, etc.

This brief will support his claims in that such signals are yet being received today with simple modern-day signal detectors. Using the simple circuit given in Figure (1),
Why is fig. 1 not shown?

Why is fig. 1 not shown?

Parts List:

Typical Electronic Gravimeter

All resistors are 1/4 W, 5%
R1 5 megaohm, potentiometer
R2 2k ohms, potentiometer
R3, R4 4.7k ohms
R5 470k ohms
R6 1k ohms
R7 20k ohms

Capacitors
C1 220 uF, 10 volts, electrolytic
C2 2200 uF, 10 volts, electrolytic
C3, C4 9400 uF, 10 volts, electrolytic

Miscellaneous
J1 phone jack (open circuit)
SW1 DPST miniature switch
SW2 3-pole rotary switch (shorting type)
IC1, IC2 ICL7621 (Intersil) op-amp
M 50 uA meter movement

Figure (1): Basic Spring-type Gravimeters ~
(1a): Mechanical Readout ~
hodo10a.jpg

(1b): Electrical Readout ~
hodo10b.jpg

Figure (2): Typical Electronic Gravimeter ~

hodo10c.jpg

Figure (3): Prototype Electronic Gravimeter ~
hodo10d.jpg

Figure (4) Typical diurnal variation of the earth’s gravity flux as measured with the electronic gravimeter ~
hodo10e1.jpg

Gregory Hodowanec: A Simple ELectronic-Type Gravity Meter (Rhysmonic Cosmology)

Last edited:

LUH 3417

To add to the schizophrenia, Donald Trump's uncle John Trump was said to have been assigned with the task of collecting the documents which contained Tesla's time machine, soon after Tesla's death in the New Yorker Hotel.

OP
michael94

michael94

klebsellia pneumoniae is hydro-electric power

hence the hydro-gen gas

there is no power made at hoover dam....

x-ray peat

To add to the schizophrenia, Donald Trump's uncle John Trump was said to have been assigned with the task of collecting the documents which contained Tesla's time machine, soon after Tesla's death in the New Yorker Hotel.
Here is some more.. Tesla's assistant was a young boy named George Scherff Jr who was later adopted by Nazi collaborator Presscott Bush and still later was to become President George HW Bush. The same source says that he was the original Curious George nicknamed by Tesla because George always wanted to know about everything. What Tesla didnt know was that young George was actually a Nazi spy trying to steal whatever he could.

Not saying it's true but nowadays who can tell what's true anymore.

Last edited:

lvysaur

I liked the Higurashi anime. Parasites causing behavioral changes.