Gynecomastia Anti Estrogen Recommendation

NommyWommy

Hi I have a mild case of gynaecomastia which happened after I first tried pregnenolone. I also have a varicocele on my left testicle not sure if it is related but i remember reading on this forum someone having estrogen problems with one. Just wondering if anyone can recommend an anti estrogen drug with minimal side effects that may help?

Thank you

A drop of protest-e on the scrotum can help with the varicocele.

Anastrazole might be worth trying.

Koveras

"Caller: Do you think using low-dose Arimidex [Anastrozole] as an aromatase inhibitor would be appropriate for a female who is correcting her metabolic rate by a thyroid diet, but has a fair amount of fat to lose still. Would that be safe to use while she loses the fat safely?

RP: Those chemicals all have some side-effects, so there are much better ways to turn off estrogen production. Just the endotoxin from bacteria is a powerful promoter of aromatase and estrogen production. So taking an antibiotic or eating a kind of fiber that doesn't support bacterial growth or avoiding starches and eating saturated fats which have a germicidal effect - saturated fatty acids are very much like antiseptics as far as the intestinal bacteria go - so, just by making those dietary changes you can make a tremendous impact on your balance between estrogen and cortisol versus the protective progesterone and androgens and so on"

meatbag

Hi I have a mild case of gynaecomastia which happened after I first tried pregnenolone. I also have a varicocele on my left testicle not sure if it is related but i remember reading on this forum someone having estrogen problems with one. Just wondering if anyone can recommend an anti estrogen drug with minimal side effects that may help?

Thank you

What brand of pregnenolone were you using?

T

tca300

Pregnenolone will raise metabolism, and if you dont supply extra sugar you can get a rise in stress hormones, like estrogen. How much did you take? I found that taking 10-20mg at a time was best for me.

milk_lover

Pregnenolone will raise metabolism, and if you dont supply extra sugar you can get a rise in stress hormones, like estrogen. How much did you take? I found that taking 10-20mg at a time was best for me.
I agree with this. Also big dose of pregnenolone could make you agitated and could reduce your libido (maybe via increased progesterone production). Similar to DHEA, I would advise smaller doses even though pregnenolone is pretty safe. Also what is your diet if you don't mind? I find wheat reduces my absorbance of overall nutrients like zinc and calcium which could be good for opposing estrogen. Diet is the most important thing I think. How is your digestion and food elimination? Do you go everyday?

Parsifal

The only thing that seem to reduce a bit varicoceles (progesterone is doing nothing for that) are quinones but it is slight and I was never able to reduce it.

Regarding gynecomastia, mine is improving a lot since I've stopped (skimmed) dairy.

OP
N

NommyWommy

Thank you for the replies. The brand of Pregnenolone was Nutricology/ Allergy Research Group Pregnenolone, 60 Tabs, 50 Mg. I was taking around 25mg per day so maybe too much, also as i remember I was taking it at a time I was working nights so the comment about stress hormones might be correct. As for diet it is coming more into line with Peat principles so once this gets ironed out maybe will try again as it did have a big effect on libido to start with. Regarding the varicocele I am looking into improving posture and fixing my anterior pelvic tilt as I think there may be a link there with varicocele. Thanks again for the help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals