Guys, what's the biggest factor you've found in keeping your face defined and unpuffy?

Recently I've had success with really lowering starch - my face always has great colour, cheekbones defined, cheeks don't look inflamed.

What works for you?

Tarmander

I find the most sustainable is a middle ground. Meaning if I go for really defined, I end up draining glycogen and getting a dehydrated look. Booze or nicotine will do it, but there is a rebound puffiness.

Nik665

Recently I've had success with really lowering starch - my face always has great colour, cheekbones defined, cheeks don't look inflamed.

What works for you?
At least 2500 calories at least 100g protein . Eat enough salt daily which helps lower puffiness I notice on the rare occasion I don’t eat enoug salts my fingers get puffy and rings don’t fit . Get enough sunlight and sleep . I personally don’t have issues with starch. Eat about 10 corn tortillas a day and a lot of potatoes as I’m Russian Mexican and both are large parts of the diet. Not eating enough for me is worse than eating 3 lbs of potatoes as it increases water retention probably due to cortisol increase as not eating enough calories is a stressor . A gentle walk in nature helps me release extra water maybe as it relaxes me versus the gym

Explorer

Keeping gut as healthy as possible, low endotixin/fiber/starch/PUFA/things ur allergenic to, ur gut disagrees with, sunlight, good sleep, resistance training to shift physique in favor of more muscle

Arnold Grape

K2; aspirin, potentially high sugar, pregnenolone. My face is already slender, so these protocols can exaggerate that effect, but that’s my recommendation. Also, lowering estrogen will have the effect of reduced puffiness on its own

Low fat diet

boris

No starch. Face is always lean and defined no matter how much fat I eat. When I eat potatoes my face starts to get fuller.

Brundle

Anything that improves thyroid function and increases the metabolic rate. Have you seen those old before & after photos of people given thyroid by Eugene Hertoghe in 1914? Their facial changes are significant in the lack of puffiness and definiation after thyroid supplementation.