Guys Should We Rename This Forum To The Marylin Monroe Forum?

alephx

I mean, damn, if I'm not impressed.

Marylin Monroe had it all
1) Raw eggs
2) Milk
3) Raw carrots
4) Liver!

What Marilyn Monroe Ate in a Day - Marilyn Monroe's Strange Diet and Exercise Routine
Raw Eggs in Milk? Trying Marilyn Monroe’s Diets

At this point, in view of the presented facts, there is only one reasonable explanation: Marylin Monroe was RP's lover, she was conducting nutritional research and he stole it from her. (Gotcha Ray) After all, she only had 10 years on him and could have certainly shared her views and expertise in nutrition with him plus some of her experience. In health and nutrition, of course. Stolen or not, these recent findings only add to the man's legend and the massive respect I have for him.

In view of all this, I propose the renaming. Moreover, we could do with a reimaging, and it will make it easier to go mainstream. Got nothing against Ray's appearance, he is a fine looking gentleman but this simply will help spread the ideas more easily and further:

marilyn_monroe_putting_on_makeup_-_the_prince_and_the_show_girl_-_photofest_still_-_h_2019_.jpg

Sunny Jack

Well, Ray has made disparaging comments about JFK in the past, saying he wasn't particularly upset about his assassination, so that might indicate a former love rivalry over Monroe!

There's probably a photograph somewhere of her, with Peat visible in the background.

sladerunner69

Well Monroe was also a notorious slob, by multiple accounts. I think it was her manager who said that she would dine in bed and then push the leftovers under the covers instead of throwing it into the garbage. She never cleaned or cooked and lived in hotels.

rei

Well Monroe was also a notorious slob, by multiple accounts. I think it was her manager who said that she would dine in bed and then push the leftovers under the covers instead of throwing it into the garbage. She never cleaned or cooked and lived in hotels.
Are you saying she was not only smart in nutrition, but also logic? If you travel around constantly it is the obvious lifestyle. Why own a home if you don't use it?

sladerunner69

Are you saying she was not only smart in nutrition, but also logic? If you travel around constantly it is the obvious lifestyle. Why own a home if you don't use it?
Fair enough. I just wanted to bring her mental health into question. Aside from having poor hygiene habits, she did apparently die from a drug overdose as well.

Very beautiful though, hasn't been anyone really quite like her before or since in terms of aesthetic beauty.

Tash

I mean, damn, if I'm not impressed.

Marylin Monroe had it all
1) Raw eggs
2) Milk
3) Raw carrots
4) Liver!

What Marilyn Monroe Ate in a Day - Marilyn Monroe's Strange Diet and Exercise Routine
Raw Eggs in Milk? Trying Marilyn Monroe’s Diets

At this point, in view of the presented facts, there is only one reasonable explanation: Marylin Monroe was RP's lover, she was conducting nutritional research and he stole it from her. (Gotcha Ray) After all, she only had 10 years on him and could have certainly shared her views and expertise in nutrition with him plus some of her experience. In health and nutrition, of course. Stolen or not, these recent findings only add to the man's legend and the massive respect I have for him.

In view of all this, I propose the renaming. Moreover, we could do with a reimaging, and it will make it easier to go mainstream. Got nothing against Ray's appearance, he is a fine looking gentleman but this simply will help spread the ideas more easily and further:

marilyn_monroe_putting_on_makeup_-_the_prince_and_the_show_girl_-_photofest_still_-_h_2019_.jpg

'Marylin Monroe was RP's lover' - literally made me cough up my coffee lol!

Inaut

Who in Hollywood isn't? In fact, who of us who has seen five or more Hollywood productions has not been a victim of mind control programming?

You are correct about that. Anyways, I agree to an extent but the programming she was subjected to was far more extreme/traumatic than us just watching movies/television @Homo Consumericus . She was a sex slave/honey trap/monarch butterfly.

If I were to expose the deepest layer of Hollywood manipulation most people wouldn't believe it/accept it. Even conspiracy theorists would think it's bs....

That's it, that's I. I don't want to derail this thread anymore...

You are correct about that. Anyways, I agree to an extent but the programming she was subjected to was far more extreme/traumatic than us just watching movies/television @Homo Consumericus . She was a sex slave/honey trap/monarch butterfly.

If I were to expose the deepest layer of Hollywood manipulation most people wouldn't believe it/accept it. Even conspiracy theorists would think it's bs....

Allow me to rerail the thread by saying it would not make sense to rename the forum after someone who, due to no fault of her own, was rendered largely unable to perceive -> think -> act.

FredSonoma

Would be interested to hear most about this, aka the "deepest layer" lol, up to you though

tankasnowgod

Do you have first hand info you can expose?

I don't know anything specifically about Monroe, but I wouldn't be surprised if what you claim is true. I think she might have been referred to as the first "Presidential Model" in Cathy O'Brien's book. I know Walter Bowart also detailed the recruitment of Candy Jones in "Operation Mind Control."

If you go and look up Allison Mack's filmography, you will see that she appeared in the movie "Night Eyes 3" when she was only 11. Was she being groomed to head a sex cult like NXIVM from a very young age?

tankasnowgod

Allow me to rerail the thread by saying it would not make sense to rename the forum after someone who, due to no fault of her own, was rendered largely unable to perceive -> think -> act.

Plus, Monroe never wrote a single article on the harms of serotonin and endotoxin.

Peatful

12B2D1CB-46EA-41A6-B55A-336A75FD4350.png

MK Ultra. Illuminati. Department of Defense.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals