Guys, Discovering Philosopher Gilles Deleuze Has Been An Exciting Extension Of Peat's Perceptions

Peatogenic

Not to mention Mae Wan Ho and William Blake. I feel like this thinker fits perfectly in this camp of visionaries, especially his A Thousand Plateaus.

lvysaur

Apologies if this is off-topic, but does anyone have a full list of "Peat-friendly" biologists and doctors?

Obviously Gilbert Ling, Mae Wan Ho, Broda Barnes, Fred Kummerow all come to mind. Who are the others? I remember some obscure ones who still have websites up, but I can't remember their names.

Albert Syent Gyorgii
Hans Selye
Harry Rubin
William F Koch
Halton Arp
Jamie Cunliffe
Eli Metchnikov

UvrBBpGTPDltOqUK-xm5Yt23rPAT1l0mjOGNtAlpLozSeNEH4da1t3hVs4UqF-__UMFHi_pur9qDIVTEu1_y3ukcVyQV5-cTXC1OdT1q5yu0yrLb0td5xb4OTksZwjI

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
Deleuze signed a petition to decrimalize sex between adults and minors (under fifteen) btw. Not saying you should throw him out, just understand that 20th cent. french philosophy comes from a certain background and some of its points and conclusions are highly troubling if you give them enough thought

Deleuze signed a petition to decrimalize sex between adults and minors (under fifteen) btw. Not saying you should throw him out, just understand that 20th cent. french philosophy comes from a certain background and some of its points and conclusions are highly troubling if you give them enough thought

jWs3tVD.png

Back
Top Bottom