Guys, Discovering Philosopher Gilles Deleuze Has Been An Exciting Extension Of Peat's Perceptions

Peatogenic

Not to mention Mae Wan Ho and William Blake. I feel like this thinker fits perfectly in this camp of visionaries, especially his A Thousand Plateaus.

lvysaur

Apologies if this is off-topic, but does anyone have a full list of "Peat-friendly" biologists and doctors?

Obviously Gilbert Ling, Mae Wan Ho, Broda Barnes, Fred Kummerow all come to mind. Who are the others? I remember some obscure ones who still have websites up, but I can't remember their names.

Albert Syent Gyorgii
Hans Selye
Harry Rubin
William F Koch
Halton Arp
Jamie Cunliffe
Eli Metchnikov

UvrBBpGTPDltOqUK-xm5Yt23rPAT1l0mjOGNtAlpLozSeNEH4da1t3hVs4UqF-__UMFHi_pur9qDIVTEu1_y3ukcVyQV5-cTXC1OdT1q5yu0yrLb0td5xb4OTksZwjI

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
Deleuze signed a petition to decrimalize sex between adults and minors (under fifteen) btw. Not saying you should throw him out, just understand that 20th cent. french philosophy comes from a certain background and some of its points and conclusions are highly troubling if you give them enough thought

Deleuze signed a petition to decrimalize sex between adults and minors (under fifteen) btw. Not saying you should throw him out, just understand that 20th cent. french philosophy comes from a certain background and some of its points and conclusions are highly troubling if you give them enough thought

jWs3tVD.png

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Dino D Why is no one of you guys doing anything against the vaccines? Vaccines 36
T Guys, what's the biggest factor you've found in keeping your face defined and unpuffy? Male Issues 8
Paul144 How does this dhea complex sound to you guys Male Issues 5
UseYourDelusion What do you guys make of this study -- Wellbutrin? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 4
T I got advice from herbalist James Sloane for physical anxiety caused by benzos what do you guys think? Ask For Help or Advice 6
Razvan I need help pls help me guys Ask For Help or Advice 5
TypicalJock How many liters/quarts of skimmed milk do you guys drink daily? Ask For Help or Advice 9
Gadreel What Do You Guys Think Of Masturbating And Do You Do It Male Issues 148
A Guys Should We Rename This Forum To The Marylin Monroe Forum? Rant or Rave 18
jzeno Have You Guys Seen This Plandemic Movie? Breaking News 0
S What Do You Guys Think About Elun Musk's Cyborg AI? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 2
T Research Questionnaire For Premature Balding Guys. Please Get Involved 04.2020 Hair & Nails 2
A Gray Hair REVERSAL ! WE`RE ALMOST THERE GUYS ! We Can Do It ! Health 62
paulwalkerrip So. Do You Guys Just Never Eat Out? Eating Out, On The Run, Restaurants, Grocery Store 43
Nestito Have Any Of You Guys Heard Of Andrew Yang? Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 166
Razvan What Do You Guys Think Of My Diet? What Can I Improve ? Diet 53
P Homeless Guys Have Tons Of Hair Ray Peat Topics 267
B What Have You Guys Tried To Stop Scalp Itching? Hair & Nails 45
K Can You Guys Help Out Please? Severe Social Anxiety And Refractory Depression Mental Issues 17
michael94 Have You Guys Heard Of Alpha Gal ( Allergy ? ) Meat, Organ Meat, Gelatin, Seafood 1
J Need Some Help Guys Regarding Starting NDT Natural Dessicated Thyroid 6
A What Do You Guys Eat At The Office? Ask For Help or Advice 13
Johhny Tazzle HEy Guys And Gals(sorry Im From The Country) I Want Help Big Time Ask For Help or Advice 2
rawmeat How Do You Guys Take Your K2 Drops? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 12
T Which Full Body Red Light Is Best In Your Guys Opinion? Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 8
M What This Means Guys ? Methyelene Blue Is Good Or Not ? Health 3
N Inexpensive Inosine Source- Do You Guys Think This Is Safe? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
M GIRLS Or Guys I Need Urgent HELP MORNING AFTER PILL Female Issues 48
N VIT A, E, D, K, K2 - In Doubt, Pls, What Dosages Do You Guys Use? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 27
T Any Guys Here Suffering With A Thin Neck? Ask For Help or Advice 97
Crazycoco So Much Fun With Saturated Fats Guys! Important Study! Ask For Help or Advice 3
S How Strict Are You Guys With Results? Ask For Help or Advice 2
I_am What Kind Of Orange Juice Do You Guys Drink? Fruit Juice 3
raypeatclips How Do You Guys Dose Health Natura Whole E? Health Natura 15
KnowledgeSeeker Where Do You Guys Get Your Vitamin K From? Ask For Help or Advice 23
R What Do You Guys Think Of My Lab Results? Got Some Pretty Weird Symptoms Blood Work, Labs 20
U What do you guys know about DEPRESSION? Mental Issues 22
C Help Me With My Dissertation On Serotonin Guys? Mind, Sleep, Stress 8
Makrosky Do you guys think Taurine and Glycine use can cause GABA receptors downregulation? Taurine 13
I How Do You Experiment? What Do You Guys Look For When "listening To Your Body"? Health 6
C What do you guys think about taking activated charcoal everyday? Supplements 1
T How much protein do you guys eat? Macros & Micros 71
N So... you guys drink milk... BY ITSELF? Working Through Milk Issues 39
P Alright guys Meet & Greet 4
D How Much Fat Do You Guys Eat Per Day? Macros & Micros 35
G French ex-paleo discovering RP Meet & Greet 3
4peatssake Impact of discovering you have thyroid problems Logs 9
E Philosopher AI About Ray Peat Miscellaneous 33
E Philosopher AI About Pregnenolone Pregnenolone 11
DaveFoster The Centenarian Philosopher, Hans-Georg Gadamer Meditation, Mindfullness, Religion, Spirituality 0