Guy Sees His RBCs Under Microscope After Coffee

lvysaur

His blood forms a rouleaux stack after coffee, and it starts to look better after he drinks water and "kangen" water. Though the latter could simply be due to the increased time passing after the coffee.

Last edited:

R J

He is shilling a product.

Last edited:

R J

Is this kangen water just alkaline ph? Is it any better than just taking some baking soda in clean water? The machines are thousands of dollars.

I did see a blood cell imaging done on ppl who ate pork and apparently pork that was marinated in acid was healthier for the blood.

Here’s a one and half hour presentation on ionized water
Description says there’s scientific backup of the RBCs aggregation claim

Last edited:
OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

He is shilling a product.
I realize that, but the RBC aggregation after coffee is most likely real.
And yes it seems "kangen" water is just a form of alkaline water.

neuroplasma

I'll admit I don't know much about this but I read that alkaline water made using the alkalizing electrolytes is different from Kangen water (and the like) since the former won't be ionized. The ionization may be behind the RBC effect. That being said I've found it beneficial to add baking soda to my water.

OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

The ionization may be behind the RBC effect. That being said I've found it beneficial to add baking soda to my water.
The effect has been confirmed: Effect of electrolyzed high-pH alkaline water on blood viscosity in healthy adults

After exercise-induced dehydration, consumption of the electrolyzed, high-pH water reduced high-shear viscosity by an average of 6.30% compared to 3.36% with standard purified water

Now it's just a matter of whether it's due to the ionization, or due to the alkaline pH (or both) as you said.