Guy Sees His RBCs Under Microscope After Coffee

lvysaur

His blood forms a rouleaux stack after coffee, and it starts to look better after he drinks water and "kangen" water. Though the latter could simply be due to the increased time passing after the coffee.

Last edited:

R J

He is shilling a product.

Last edited:

R J

Is this kangen water just alkaline ph? Is it any better than just taking some baking soda in clean water? The machines are thousands of dollars.

I did see a blood cell imaging done on ppl who ate pork and apparently pork that was marinated in acid was healthier for the blood.

Here’s a one and half hour presentation on ionized water Description says there’s scientific backup of the RBCs aggregation claim

Last edited:

lvysaur

He is shilling a product.
I realize that, but the RBC aggregation after coffee is most likely real.
And yes it seems "kangen" water is just a form of alkaline water.

neuroplasma

I'll admit I don't know much about this but I read that alkaline water made using the alkalizing electrolytes is different from Kangen water (and the like) since the former won't be ionized. The ionization may be behind the RBC effect. That being said I've found it beneficial to add baking soda to my water.

lvysaur

The ionization may be behind the RBC effect. That being said I've found it beneficial to add baking soda to my water.
The effect has been confirmed: Effect of electrolyzed high-pH alkaline water on blood viscosity in healthy adults

After exercise-induced dehydration, consumption of the electrolyzed, high-pH water reduced high-shear viscosity by an average of 6.30% compared to 3.36% with standard purified water

Now it's just a matter of whether it's due to the ionization, or due to the alkaline pH (or both) as you said.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
grithin Interesting Conspiracy Guy, And Why The System Wins Society 2
U Guy talks on legit Turkish TV about Covid plandemic, Bill Gates, Evergreen and the Deep State Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 7
A I' m a 18 year old guy with big problems Ask For Help or Advice 59
Vileplume High Sedentary Heart Rate and Hot Flashes (Guy) Heart, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure 61
B The Cider Vinegar Onions & Garlic HairLoss Guy Hair & Nails 1
egoy This guy just hit 55yo... Ask For Help or Advice 26
K This guy has basically no testosterone Male Issues 0
YSLattB Skinny 18 Year Old Guy Male Issues 13
E Bald Guy Regrows Hair With Birth Control Pills Hair & Nails 304
K What Do You Think Is The Testosterone Level Of This Guy? Health 20
F UK Guy - I'm Afraid Of Eating Raw Meat - Want To Eat Raw Lamb Liver Diet 31
T I'm A Guy Who Needs Advice For Progesterone And B1 & Niacinamide Ask For Help or Advice 9
T I'm A Guy Who Needs Advice For Progesterone And B1 & Niacinamide Blood Sugar 0
T Homeless Man Breaks Into California Governor's Residence, Says He's An 'open-door Policy Kind Of Guy Breaking News 1
Nokoni Derren Brown Hypnotizes A Guy And Replaces His Memory Society 1
theLaw New Book : **** Portion Control From Nathan Guy Hatch Blogs 110
G Chubby Guy Getting Chubbier Weight 32
T Is This Guy Right? Heart, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure 6
biggirlkisss Is It Harder For A Guy To Get A Girlfriend Then A Girl To Get A Boyfriend? Ask For Help or Advice 204
DavePalumbo Bigger Guy = More Blood = More Testosterone? Male Issues 34
B Guy Lowers His Cortisol To The Lower Limit Of Normal And Doubles His T By Hiking 10hrs A Day Exercise 28
L I'm A Guy And I LOVE Progesterone Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 228
burtlancast Guy Negre, The French Engineer Who Claimed To Mass Produce An Air-powered Car, Died Last June Rant or Rave 1
J I'm Confused. How Can This Guy Regrew His Hair Despite His Non-Peaty/non-Danny Roddy Diet? Diet 36
Dan Wich Christmas present for some guy named Ray Peat Ray Peat Topics 44
M Dr Jerry Tennant - A Very Interesting Guy Miscellaneous Health Discussions 5
charlie Crazy guy gives very motivational speech The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 2
J Guy gets most of his nutrition from homemade powdered shake The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 10
N Iron: A Central "Bad Guy" in PeatLand Ray Peat Topics 9
L Shutdown Sees Resistance Of MDs And Lawyers Society 53
burtlancast Recent Cannabis Health Show Sees Host Fired Because Too Hot Politically Miscellaneous Health Discussions 0