Gut Healthy Foods Are Helping My Vaccine Injury

Thanks to member aliml I have been focusing on gut health after my Pfizer vaccine injury. Onions are helping me a great deal. Garlic is helping me and Vegetable Broth is helping me.

Attachments

• one.jpg
    one.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 37
P

Peatness

Thanks for sharing. How are you using onions and garlic.

Here is an article pointing to the relationship between the covid injections and gut health

Last edited by a moderator:

Perry Staltic

Great to hear. Onions and garlic feed butyrate producers in the colon which promotes gut health. Other foods are:
  • Ground psyllium seeds or psyllium husks
  • Foods high in resistant starch such as buckwheat and sorghum
  • Red grapes
  • Burdock root
  • Chicory root

Ben.

Great to hear. Onions and garlic feed butyrate producers in the colon which promotes gut health. Other foods are:
  • Ground psyllium seeds or psyllium husks
  • Foods high in resistant starch such as buckwheat and sorghum
  • Red grapes
  • Burdock root
  • Chicory root

"The key is to feed these butyrate-producing species to naturally shift your gut bacteria populations. If these species are truly extinct in your gut, then only a fecal transplant will restore them."

There is something that i dislike about microbiome "experts" statements towards gut health. Not only are there many bacteria not identified as of yet, the complexity of their interaction and communicaion is not properly understood.

I also wonder how a species can be extinct. I know they measured that in some people that X strain is not found. but how (glyphosate, xenoestrogens, microplastics etc. yadda yadda we are all subjected to thoose)? And why would a fecal transplant be the only thing to help? I mean i guess it can help but many species that "stay" do so by attaching to the wall and integrate with the protection of a biofilm or do i understand this wrong? So how did they go instinct? Isolated mac and cheese diet? We also know that the microbiome shifts trough nutrients such as vitamins and minerals so only focusing on resistant starches or fibers seems reductionistic.

But even more importantly, where did these bacteria come from in the first place? How did they get there? One could say from the mother but then that would again mean, where did she get it from? Isn't it so much more likely that the bacteria is present but so underwhelmingly that it is not picked up by the tests? If that assumption were true, the change of the diet would lead eventually to a increase of that strain, no?

But then again, if the other bacteria in its unlucky constellation can also "use" that fuel, could that mean they supress the desired strain? Could that then again explain why some people only ever find relief after a specific antibiotics?

Sorry my mind went wandering there. I love red grapes but my biome sure needs adjustment to them. psyllium husk or seeds is something i'd be careful with, they are insolluble fiber (guess thats good for binding bile?) but they soak up fluid intensely and cause (ironicly) constipation by the resulting bulk that gets created from it. Im also not sure if they can be quite harsh on the gut lining. I dont have good experience with it. Guess its with everything, trial and error for each individual.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals