Gut Critters Is Shutting Down

L

lollipop

IMG_1191.PNG
It is a good site :):

Everything is available for me as archives before October 2016

EIRE24

I thought peat was not a big fan of probiotics? This guy seems to recommend them?

Amazoniac

There might be pages already saved on this site. If not, this is one easy and fast way to archive any webpage, for good: Internet Archive: Wayback Machine
The good thing about his website is that many articles are linked right on the first page, if it wasn't for that, it would a mess to find something specific using Wayback. But regardless of that, having all pages as pdf is much more organized.
The guy could've exported his content to a free WordPress site and leave it there..

OP
Steven Bussinger
I tried sending this message to [email protected], but got a a delivery failure message. If anyone is able to send it to him, I would appreciate it:

Mr. Medina, I can understand wanting to relinquish yourself of any nagging specter of responsibility to write more on GutCritters, but why does the site have to be deleted?

It is such an extraordinary resource that I'm sure several readers will offer to pay a portion of the hosting fees via PayPal subscription or Patreon. I haven't had a chance to read even 10% of the site, so I was quite heartbroken to hear the site will soon no longer exist. I'll gladly chip in a few dollars to see content I appreciate remain available to myself and others, as I have done for many other writers and podcasters.

Site working fine from the sitesucker files, though it took hours to DL.

I'm trying to make an ebook manually using calibre but it's taking forever. Are the sitesucker files organized in a coherent way with markup and formatting? If so I might try that instead.

Sucrates

I'm trying to make an ebook manually using calibre but it's taking forever. Are the sitesucker files organized in a coherent way with markup and formatting? If so I might try that instead.
It's a folder with other folders. I clicked the .html in the top folder and it opened the front page. I navigated through a few pages from there, seemed to work just like the live site.

It's a folder with other folders. I clicked the .html in the top folder and it opened the front page. I navigated through a few pages from there, seemed to work just like the live site.

I have it. I downloaded it using winhttrack.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals