Gut Bacteria May Cause ALL Autoimmune Conditions; Antibiotics Can Cure

Peatful

They both claimed stomach pain, although Haidut also said that he had given it to family members with great success.

I think they used different brands as well.

Danny said that he was surprised that Ray recommended them given how cautious he is about supplements.
Thx for that data.
You make me want to patreon Danny BTW....

Soren

Forum Supporter
Thx for that data.
You make me want to patreon Danny BTW....

Danny is great! Well worth becoming a Patreon if you can, very open and easy going. First person I ever gave money to via patreon.

Peatful

Danny is great! Well worth becoming a Patreon if you can, very open and easy going. First person I ever gave money to via patreon.
:thumbsup:

managing

Given the massive amount of studies where endotoxin is involved in nearly every disease, we should all be considering antibiotic usage.
For example, a person can take a tetracycline or penicillin for a week once a while to get rid of endotoxin and get rid of low-grade infections.
If ensuring adequate vitamin K and B-vitamin intake, this would not have any negative side effects.
What side effects would you expect w/o K/B?

The studies we have seen so far show that basically all bacteria is suspect, even the widely used "beneficial" Bifidobacterium species. Take a look at the other study I posted yesterday.
Pancreatic Cancer Driven By Bacteria/endotoxin; Antibiotics Can Prevent/treat

Both studies (this thread and above link) used complete gut sterilization to achieve benefit. I don't think this is feasible for most people but Peat's approach of taking lower dose antibiotics 2-3 times weekly to keep the bacteria in check is probably a reasonable approach unless one has a very serious issue already and complete obliteration is needed. After completing the antibiotic course maybe using the Phage product Peat recommended would help prevent colonization with pathogenic species.
Are you aware of any long term studies of a "sterile gut"?

griesburner

Look up Life Extension Florrasist GI with phage technology. They explain a bit more about phages...

thanks for the info. i looked it up and it sounds amazing what phages should theoretically do. but the products from LifeExtension all have probiotic bacteria in it, right? the only product i saw without probiotic was the link from tarmander with the brand "dr.tobias" which has very good reviews. i wanted to test that but sadly they dont ship to germany via amazon.com. if anyone know how to get such a product to germany let me know plz :) i would like to try it out.

yerrag

Maybe doctors prescribe too high amounts? Peat has said he splits antibiotic tablets and takes smaller amounts I believe. Someone could maybe ask for clarification if they are interested.
This gut bacteria thing - it is all very confusing, isn't it? There is the fear that using antibiotics in the wrong way makes bacteria resistant. But what is the wrong way? On one hand, low dosing does not totally eliminate the bacteria and it survives, and newer strains come out of it that are resistant. On the other hand, continual and high dosage is also not good, for the same effects. How is one to deal with this conundrum? In doubt, I tend to just be conservative and not even have to use pharma-based antibiotics at all, as a first option. Instead of low dosing of antibiotics from time to time, wouldn't it be better to just regularly eat raw carrots and cooked bamboo shoots, and with less frequency use activated charcoal and say, turpentine (for its fungus fighting ability), and then just have handy substances such as copper acetate, colloidal silver, and vitamin C when needed, and when needed, be able to use them in the right dosage to be effective? And then when the situation still calls for it, to use pharm-based antibiotics as a last course of action?

After all, we are not really supposed to kill all of the bacteria right? Sterilizing our gut is the last thing we want to do as we understand and appreciate the role of the microbiome in keeping our health. Isn't the key to be able to find balance, as there is really no bad bacteria, nor good ones for that matter, for an excess in one isn't good, nor is a shortage of another, but if the different microorganisms - bacteria, fungus, archaea - are all present in the right quantity, they will be able to balance each other out and have perhaps a beneficial symbiotic relationship. Perhaps using a broad-spectrum natural antibiotic is better since it does not discriminate one microorganism from another, but merely lessen (or inhibit) the proliferation of microorganisms across the board, such that a symbiotic beneficial amount of microorganisms could be present in the right quantity in the gut. This would benefit the gut as it is not overpowered by the microorganisms, nor will it be too sterile to render the gut marooned by the absence of microorganisms.

Last edited:
L

lollipop

thanks for the info. i looked it up and it sounds amazing what phages should theoretically do. but the products from LifeExtension all have probiotic bacteria in it, right? the only product i saw without probiotic was the link from tarmander with the brand "dr.tobias" which has very good reviews. i wanted to test that but sadly they dont ship to germany via amazon.com. if anyone know how to get such a product to germany let me know plz :) i would like to try it out.
I would look those phages up in Europe and UK and see if anyone else is making them. If not, it should not be too long...

Regina

I now use this after every meal. Stopped brain fog. Along with a cup of coffee (with Cocoa powder) makes me feel really good! Hulda Clark was right. Viruses, bacteria, parasites oh my!

Pau d'Arco also

Then listen to Ms. Jody...
Cool. The cocoa powder sounds like a yummy addition. Glad you are feeling better.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Do you know anyone in the US who could send them to you? Do you think they would be confiscated by customs?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Here we go @griesburner and @haidut this is what Peat said to me about antibiotic resistance in mid 2016.

"Most of the resistant bacteria are developed in hospitals and industrial animal production, where constant, uninterrupted, use of antibiotics invariably accumulates the resistant strains. Doctors and corporations, knowingly misusing them for increased profit, are the culprits."
Lots of people are kept alive artificially via various life support measures like ventilators and dialysis for several months and sometimes even years. They typically require frequent high doses of antibiotics for a variety of hospital acquired infections. It's real sad especially when the person is brain dead but the family can't cope with the decision to withdraw life support. Those unfortunate people are basically like Petri dishes yet it's still a human life so it's quite the ethical dilemma. I just put on a gown, mask with eye shield, gloves and pray for the best. At minimum I wash my hands about 50-60 times a day at work but I'm certain many of my coworkers do not do the same. I don't see many people washing their hands and I rarely have to wait at a sink for my turn. Hospital/healthcare acquired infection and antibiotic resistance is no joke. What's really crazy is your everyday average person being denied an antibiotic when they go to their family doctor yet people with virtually no chance of coming off life support EVER get pumped full of them via PICC lines and G-tubes and such. But ultimately that's how our system operates at the moment and I don't know what if anything can be done to change things.

Last edited:

dannibo

I can confirm this. If I eat a lot of endotoxin-laden food such as ground beef, I first get intestinal upset followed by asthmatic symptoms.
This suggests that endotoxin from the bowel can move to the lungs and trigger an autoimmune response there.
I have the same problem and lately I remembered what my mom told me.. Make sure you chew your food well.. Chew it twice as much as everyone else.. Paid no heed back then but this last week I've been trying it and wow no gut problems at all.

managing

How about Andrew Arthur floraphage? No pesky "pro"biotics and very high quality IME.

Regina

Lots of people are kept alive artificially via various life support measures like ventilators and dialysis for several months and sometimes even years. They typically require frequent high doses of antibiotics for a variety of hospital acquired infections. It's real sad especially when the person is brain dead but the family can't cope with the decision to withdraw life support. Those unfortunate people are basically like Petri dishes yet it's still a human life so it's quite the ethical dilemma. I just put on a gown, mask with eye shield, gloves and pray for the best. At minimum I wash my hands about 50-60 times a day at work but I'm certain many of my coworkers do not do the same. I don't see many people washing their hands and I rarely have to wait at a sink for my turn. Hospital/healthcare acquired infection and antibiotic resistance is no joke. What's really crazy is your everyday average person being denied an antibiotic when they go to their family doctor yet people with virtually no chance of coming off life support EVER get pumped full of them via PICC lines and G-tubes and such. But ultimately that's how our system operates at the moment and I don't know what if anything can be done to change things.
Phew. Bless you Blossom.

RMJ

so if my gut barrier is OK and I dont eat anything that makes my gut leaky or helps Endotoxin to get in

then I shouldnt have problems with endotoxin even if I have it in my gut?

Vinero

Wow thats crazy. What a messed up system we live in. I actually got denied an antibiotic once:
My C-reactive protein (which they determined from a blood sample) wasn't high enough for me to be given antibiotic treatment, even though I was visibly sick and in a lot of pain.
It was 40 or something, the doctor said it had to be at least 50 lol.
Luckily for me a friend of mine had a stash of antibiotics at home and gave me some;.
Turns out the doctor misdiagnosed me too, I actually had pneumonia (which is very serious and requires antibiotics ASAP) and he diagnosed me with asthma and just sent me home with an inhaler.
It baffles me that it's so hard to get prescribed antibiotics. That's why I keep a stash of Fish antibiotics at home now, in case I get an infection.

Last edited:

yerrag

Wow thats crazy. What a messed up system we live in. I actually got denied an antibiotic once:
My C-reactive protein (which they determined from a blood sample) wasn't high enough for me to be given antibiotic treatment, even though I was visibly sick and in a lot of pain.
It was 40 or something, the doctor said it had to be at least 50 lol.
Luckily for me a friend of mine had a stash of antibiotics at home and gave me some;.
Turns out the doctor misdiagnosed me too, I actually had pneumonia (which is very serious and requires antibiotics ASAP) and he diagnosed me with asthma and just sent me home with an inhaler.

Has the world changed? Used to be doctors give antibiotics indiscriminately, now they refuse to give you antibiotics? I think the doctor would still err on the side of giving antibiotics, as not to do so would have a greater chance of him being sued for malpractice. Then again, he could be sued for indiscriminately prescribing antibiotics as well. Just goes to show that the doctor is just going to do what protects him best, not necessarily what is good for the patient. Touche.

Vinero

Has the world changed? Used to be doctors give antibiotics indiscriminately, now they refuse to give you antibiotics? I think the doctor would still err on the side of giving antibiotics, as not to do so would have a greater chance of him being sued for malpractice. Then again, he could be sued for indiscriminately prescribing antibiotics as well. Just goes to show that the doctor is just going to do what protects him best, not necessarily what is good for the patient. Touche.
I guess we can't put our trust in doctors anymore to give us medicine when we need it.
I love the fact I can buy my own antibiotics and other drugs online.
Imagine trying to get cypro or thyroid or progesterone from your doctor.
No chance of getting that.

yerrag

I was thinking the same thing last night, and I suspect a combination of monolaurine (or pure lauric acid) in combination with copper acetate could do the trick. No need for liposomal formulations. A combination of vitamin E and phosphatidylcholine, both of which target the lymphs and tend to avoid the liver, should work well enough. So, dissolving some antibitoic in MitoLipin and/or Diamant (adamantane is also a lipophillic enhancer: The Lipophilic Bullet Hits the Targets: Medicinal Chemistry of Adamantane Derivatives) should work, especially for monolaurin which dissolves rather well in tocopherol.
Thanks haidut. Many ways to skin a cat without having to resort to using liposomes, which is more involved also manufacturing-wise. At least that is my impression.

Obi-wan

Cool. The cocoa powder sounds like a yummy addition. Glad you are feeling better.

Thank you @Regina, even though the Grim Reaper follows me every day I am working on it with the help of many on this forum

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals